2 9.52%
  • Lavar Ball

7 33.33%
  • Magic Johnson

1 4.76%
  • Coach K? Lol (other)

2 9.52%
Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Lmao “MJ” Marky Mark..... I think a ZO needs that hard love tbh, he’s been pampered his whole life. He needs someone hard on him, that doesn’t take him out when he gets hot like Luke loves too lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL MJ. Did you mean Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan. Can you imagine Michael Jordan on the sideline after Zo misses two free throws in clutch time? He will be like knocking him upside his head sayin what the hell is wrong with you son? LOL.
    I think he meant Mark Jackson lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Heeeeheeeee chamoma!!! Aaaooooowwww
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 02-14-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Too many MJs LOL. Duh.

If only Brian Shaw or Kurt Rambis were good at head coaching. They have many years of Lakers coaching as assistants. I worry about Lebron choosing a coach and he may choose his rag doll Lue.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels4Ever View Post
    If only Brian Shaw or Kurt Rambis were good at head coaching. They have many years of Lakers coaching as assistants. I worry about Lebron choosing a coach and he may choose his rag doll Lue.
    Every coach is his rag doll so realistically, it doesn’t matter who comes in. Bron ain’t listening.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    I wouldn't mind Wright from Villanova!
    I wanted Wright last season when we were still a young team. As of right now I dont think any major college coaches would be interested in coaching the Lakers. They got it made at their jobs and looked on as if they're heroes. Coaching the Lakers right now they will only be the scapegoat when things go bad.

I've been pushing Mark Jackson since the beginning of the season. He's both a student and a teacher of the game. IMO if you only look at the coaching and young player development he did at GS he did a very good job. It was the FO stuff that got him fired. But IMO we have too much star power in our FO for Jackson to try and bully his way around the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Honestly, I don’t like any of those options..
    Really? Because according to NPH mark jackson is our savior

As long as the last name isn't Van Gundy

Does it matter? Coaches now a days are just puppets, doesnt matter whos the coach, as long as you have multiple superstars in your team you’re good

SELL THE TEAM.

Then whichever deep pocketed corporation comes in can identify and hire a top notch coach and GM either from college, pros or the business or quant worlds, and reboot the Laker culture. We could be back in Finals in five years.

OR Lebron gets us to the 2nd roond this year, Ingram becomes even tougher and 100% legit, we sign Kawahi and send New Orleans Lonzo and two firsts for AD (otherwise tell them to **** themselves) and then we are back in the Finals next season.

I know it's tough Pelinka but that's what you gotta do. Coffee is for closers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Really? Because according to NPH mark jackson is our savior
    I am not the only one that thinks that. But you still think Fluke is the one? Or you are not sure or afraid to make a statement here?
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    SELL THE TEAM.

Then whichever deep pocketed corporation comes in can identify and hire a top notch coach and GM either from college, pros or the business or quant worlds, and reboot the Laker culture. We could be back in Finals in five years.

OR Lebron gets us to the 2nd roond this year, Ingram becomes even tougher and 100% legit, we sign Kawahi and send New Orleans Lonzo and two firsts for AD (otherwise tell them to **** themselves) and then we are back in the Finals next season.

Take your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    SELL THE TEAM.

I swear, after I buy the team -- I'll hire you as my GM. Gonbefun

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I am not the only one that thinks that. But you still think Fluke is the one? Or you are not sure or afraid to make a statement here?
    Don't care about luke once again, and thinking mark jackson is our savior is one of your stupidest statement here.

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast