2 11.11%
  • Lavar Ball

7 38.89%
  • Magic Johnson

0 0%
  • Coach K? Lol (other)

1 5.56%
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    1. Monty is the way to go hes well rounded.

2. Trade pick, Ingram, Ball, Bonga for Davis.

3. If your going max max out Kawhi or Durant. If your going less than max sign Butler or Middleton.

4. Fill out the roaster with pieces that complement your stars. Defense and 3 point shooting is a must. No below age shooting or free throw shooting. Get some solid guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post

3. If your going max max out Kawhi or Durant. If your going less than max sign Butler or Middleton.

4. Fill out the roaster with pieces that complement your stars. Defense and 3 point shooting is a must. No below age shooting or free throw shooting. Get some solid guys.
    1. Well rounded my @$$ you'll turn on him in five minutes when things go bad

2. NO hates our guts now thanks Magic for that, and by the way NO will demand Kuz again.

3. Also we will need a PG if you trade our whole damn backcourt you @$$

4. Somehow we're going to F this part up.

WOJ: Los Angeles Lakers assistant Mark Madsen has been hired as the new menís basketball coach at Utah Valley University, sources told ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    WOJ: Los Angeles Lakers assistant Mark Madsen has been hired as the new menís basketball coach at Utah Valley University, sources told ESPN.
    Lmfao good! Bah! Now maybe he can actually get some experience instead of having a job because he danced at a parade once.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    I was really hopeful we would trade down a couple spots and select Fox, would have made for a nice draft!
    Lonso was balling before he got injured. Houston could not keep up with our young core when Lebron went down. He will comeback played better particularly now that he started to be more independent. His defense and court vision way better than the Fox and Russell combined. Once his offensive skills(shooting) takes off then he will be a very solid pg for years. But I will trade him for Davis in not time or any of our young core.
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post

2. NO hates our guts now thanks Magic for that, and by the way NO will demand Kuz again.

Lebron is our pg. lakers can bring back Rondo or any other vet even Caruso to help.
    The NBA HATES US SINCE MAGIC AND MAMBA BEAT THEIR ARS FOR SO LONG.NO can trade him any where then he can just walk back to us. It is actually better. Lakers have to just concentrate on getting the coaching staff ready and work on the roster. One super star will come for sure.That is all this team needs. Better coaching, another super star and a better cast.
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

The key players in the trade is still here plus the pick is much higher had they made the trade earlier. The only team i am concerned about is Boston. If both Boston and Toronto exit early Kyrie and Kawhi will rethink things. As bad as things got its still LA and we still got cash.

The key players in the trade is still here plus the pick is much higher had they made the trade earlier. The only team i am concerned about is Boston. If both Boston and Toronto exit early Kyrie and Kawhi will rethink things. As bad as things got its still LA and we still got cash.
    I love the optimism. But how much chance(percentage wise)would you give the lakers still pursuing the AD trade once they secured the pick including the key players?

You think they're resting on just adding whomever will come to what we already have via free agency?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I agree that I'd pick Monty over Lue just cuz Lue had anxiety issues coaching LeBron.

Now imagine trying to coach LeBron with the LA Lakers pressure. Dude would die of a heart attack.

We gotta get Kawhi at all costs and I feel Monty would be a better recruiter than Lue when it comes to getting him.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post

David Griffin wasn't part of the previous regime. Dell Demps and Danny Ferry were. Calm down boy.

Lakers got permission to interview Juwan Howard?

Why da fook what you do that? Fire Luke for Howard? ....seems more of a lateral movement than anything.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn....3fplatform=amp

Lol....Senior management? Who the **** is that now ? Pelinka and Stu Lantz ?

What the foook is going on with the lakers?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post

definitely Stu and Mac lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post

My guess, probably Rob Pelinka, Kurt Rambis and Linda Rambis. And maybe Jeanie joins the fray.

I know theyíll interview Ty Lue and JHoward this week as well, but the fact that theyíre traveling all the way to either Philly or Brooklyn tells me that Rob wants Monty moreso than the other 2 candidates.

I think Monty Williams will end up being the next coach. Iím perfectly okay with that.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast