• Lavar Ball

7 38.89%
  • Magic Johnson

0 0%
  • Coach K? Lol (other)

1 5.56%
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao itís like you have a vendetta against ZO? You donít think Lonzo/Russell back court wouldíve been solid? They traded him man, Iím sorry.... just enjoy the games and their acareers.
    Or maybe having Russell and Tatum? With Ingram and Randle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    lol
    So? Is he a guy that can lead them to the promise land? No. Next season, he needs to come back and at least match what he has done. Would that be enough to go to the finals? No. Come down!
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post

Welcome to the club of the what if!

and Kuzma? idk I would rather have the PG... would take Fox before Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Welcome to the club of the what if!

and Kuzma? idk I would rather have the PG... would take Fox before Tatum
    Rather keep dlo over kuzma. That means no Lebron. Granted we would still have mozgov but imagine if we just stayed put and grown these players and then the contracts of deng and mozgov expired?

Rather keep dlo over kuzma. That means no Lebron. Granted we would still have mozgov but imagine if we just stayed put and grown these players and then the contracts of deng and mozgov expired?

well, it's either Hart ior Kuzma because we did gain a pick from Lou Williams... we could've had both maybe.

Way too much fantasy league around here. Move forward! If you are a Lebron hater, I would recommend you to take a vacation in NY cheering for Russell for at least 3 years, because Lebron is not moving anywhere.
    We have Kuz,Hart,Ingram,Mo and Ball along with Lebron to face whatever comes. If the young core is moved and we get Davis and then another super star, we will be back in business sooner than most people expected us to be. Even if we just get another rapper star next season same core. Are those players that you mentioned here closer than we are to win not just to make it to the play offs? No.

Lol yea didnít expect that at all, Philly is in complete disarray... I expect them to win the series still but Simmons looked horrible, coaching was crap and the Nets played hard today.
    Only one playing for philly was Butler. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Only one playing for philly was Butler. Hmmmm.
    it was pretty bad man, the body language and energy was pathetic, I thought they could make a run but I am 100% against that now..

Not being a dick but what did you think of Russell in his first two years. Did you think he would be this good by dribbling the ball out of bounds with no one around him?

Not being a dick but what did you think of Russell in his first two years. Did you think he would be this good by dribbling the ball out of bounds with no one around him?
    No he didnít. And if he says he did, heís either a Liar or PraiseJesus.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    No he didnít. And if he says he did, heís either a Liar or PraiseJesus.

Exactly. Iím going to be a bit immodest here and if I upset anyone or look like a prick so be it. It is obvious to me that a lot of you have not made any major decisions in either your lives or careers. I have been lucky or unlucky to have whether Iíve liked it or not. When you make any decisions you donít look back and say what if. It hampers your decisions in the future. The ones that are going to rebut and say that you learn from them is understandable but you remember your decisions not regret them. Iíve lost 32 men under my command by making these decisions over my career. Faced the families and looked them in the eye and said I made the decision that got your son or husband killed. Did I ever look back and regret it? No. Because if I hesitated because of this then I would have lost much more than 32. This is a sports forum and we are having fun here but the what ifís are getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Why? What has he has done to be so respected? Now the games vs Queens are going to be fun! Puke vs Lebron and I wonder who will win those? They fired their coached even when that guy made huge progress with their crappy team. They want to become the second version of a sorry Warriors style. Good luck!🍀
    I'm going to say Luke because next coach we're going to get will be even worse, and the Lakers **** the bed against below average teams this whole decade.

Official Coaching Staff Thread: Luke Walton Dumped By Jeanie Edition

I guess you didnít see when Lebron did that this year. Or when he threw the ball behind the back board when attempting to inbound the ball. Who cares? Dlo was young, heís gonna make mistakes, on and off the court, but dlo showed flashes of what he could be and heís turning the corner now. Lakers gave up on him because he wasnít a ďleaderĒ and needed a leader in Lonzo Ball.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast