Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Next HC?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jason Kidd

    1 5.56%
  • Mark Jackson

    5 27.78%
  • Luke Walton

    2 11.11%
  • Phil Jackson

    2 11.11%
  • Lavar Ball

    7 38.89%
  • Magic Johnson

    0 0%
  • Coach K? Lol (other)

    1 5.56%
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 497
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I think Waltonís best bet is coaching a college team like AZ... he could be very comfortable coaching that school.
    He will go to the Queens and is not a bad bet for him. He will be closer to his beloved Warriors and he can run to ask for advice any time!
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,372
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    The NBA is Moving in a small ball, three point shooting, euro step direction. Players are coming in younger and younger. Mike D is doing fine with Harden, Kerr with bomb dropping GSW, If Luke get the right players he will be fine. The knock i have with Luke is his ability to groom players. As a club Lakers were terrible at ft line and 3 point shooting.
    Lukeís best bet is learning from this and start building a competent staff... thatís what killed him tbh., I liked Luke but his staff was absolute trash and he hand picked them and wouldnít bolster his staff at all...

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Bring out the brooms! Glad they won 5 more games in the East..


    Because they wouldnít be in the playoffs in the West.
    But hes in the Playoffs. Thats further than Lonzo with Lebron. What if he Had a Lebron?

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,372
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    But hes in the Playoffs. Thats further than Lonzo with Lebron. What if he Had a Lebron?
    Congratulations!!!!

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    26,583
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn. I was at that game. The only one they lost that postseason. I thin AI scored 30 in the first half.
    I remember that game. I watched those games with a friend that was a huge 76ers fan and he was talking so much **** after that game and I was telling him that the lakers werenít gonna lose another game that series, and they didnít... lol..

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lukeís best bet is learning from this and start building a competent staff... thatís what killed him tbh., I liked Luke but his staff was absolute trash and he hand picked them and wouldnít bolster his staff at all...
    Yes that to. It was his first gig i think he was up and down. But once again not sure if they had him play certain players. He wanted to keep Randle for his system but yet he was planted on the bench. Something fishy there.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,372
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Yes that two. It was his first gig i think he was up and down. But once again not sure if they had him play certain players. He wanted to keep Randle for his system but yet he was planted on the bench. Something fishy there.
    Yea the whole franchise is in disarray and it starts from the ownership.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I remember that game. I watched those games with a friend that was a huge 76ers fan and he was talking so much **** after that game and I was telling him that the lakers werenít gonna lose another game that series, and they didnít... lol..
    That was the most dominant playoff performance I have ever seen. I would have loved to see that team play the Warriors.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,372
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That was the most dominant playoff performance I have ever seen. I would have loved to see that team play the Warriors.
    15-1

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn. I was at that game. The only one they lost that postseason. I thin AI scored 30 in the first half.
    This new format is trash. Going back and forth with all these coaches I seriously thought KOU was talking about Lue when I posted that. When I reread it I saw it was Monty lol. If it was Lue it would've been a classic post to respond to KOUs post.

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Congratulations!!!!
    Beat out 3 teams that feature Wade, Kemba and Beal. Hey at least its a step in the right direction. We jump side ways 3 steps forward and 4 steps back.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    15-1
    Yep

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,372
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Beat out 3 teams that feature Wade, Kemba and Beal. Hey at least its a step in the right direction. We jump side ways 3 steps forward and 4 steps back.
    Letís see what they do vs Philly, if they can make it a series it would be good for them but I expect a slapping and beat down swept out the playoffs.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This new format is trash. Going back and forth with all these coaches I seriously thought KOU was talking about Lue when I posted that. When I reread it I saw it was Monty lol. If it was Lue it would've been a classic post to respond to KOUs post.
    Lol we will get used to it. Even the Lakers forum is going through changes.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,314
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Bring out the brooms! Glad they won 5 more games in the East..


    Because they wouldnít be in the playoffs in the West.
    He is in the east, but at least they will able to defeat teams such as the knicks, cleveland, phx. Lakers in the east wouldn't even make the playoffs. Your point?

    Your hate to DLO and love for lagina ball is unbearable. You never give credit where its due or admit you jumped the gun.

    After 2 years of Lonzo Ball and DLO of the lakers, who can you say has had the better career?

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •