Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No one still wants to believe me when I say Charlotte gets special treatment?

I'll keep saying it she only gets these title matches cause of her last name. She wasn't even on the F'N show the entire night and Boom she replaces Lynch? Or worse she's a part of a triple threat?
    Vince is pulling this same crap with Charlotte as he does with Brock. What's the point of having other wrestlers if it's only Brock and Charlotte that get special treatment. I hate to say it but I may have to start watching AEW if this continues.

I am just gonna copy and paste the raw respond i had

are you ****ing kidding with this? She is the best in the ring BY FAR... She is amazing on the mic and she does more then anyone else in terms of house shows and so on down the list... She has been in the spot light far longer/done 10 times anyone else and still takes a back seat when she is asked even though nobody can touch her level... You want to talk about special treatment you can look right at someone like the man who has the crowd behind her but probably didnt deserve her push over asuka at the time or bailey just as an example.

Here take a look at the list of the top 10 womans matches of 2018 and tell me what they all have in common

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/best...atches-2018/4/

She is in 7 of the 10 and its not because of this delusion she gets all the chances because they have tons of matches over the entire year that more from the wwe womans division should be on this list.... the reason she gets this is because she always is amazing and performs.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-12-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Here take a look at the list of the top 10 womans matches of 2018 and tell me what they all have in common

She is in 7 of the 10 and its not because of this delusion she gets all the chances because they have tons of matches over the entire year that more from the wwe womans division should be on this list.... the reason she gets this is because she always is amazing and performs.
    who cares? The Ronda/Becky feud has the most heat of any womens feud in history and that was without Charlotte. If WWE were smart they'd make Charlotte vs Asuka 2 and build both title matches as great matches. Now, they've taken steam off of the Raw title match, and they've made the SD title match worse (SD has no worthy challengers for Asuka).

Too bad Vince is so out of touch and can't see this easy concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    who cares? The Ronda/Becky feud has the most heat of any womens feud in history and that was without Charlotte. If WWE were smart they'd make Charlotte vs Asuka 2 and build both title matches as great matches. Now, they've taken steam off of the Raw title match, and they've made the SD title match worse (SD has no worthy challengers for Asuka).

Too bad Vince is so out of touch and can't see this easy concept.
    um you know who had a ton of heat brock/goldberg and that bombed... that is why they care... They added stone cold to that to try and help it out the same way they are adding charlotte to this... If you are going to put becky/ronda as the main event you need assurances period... if this was any other match besides the ending show match they would 100 percent leave it those 2 but clearly they want it to be the closing match and they want it to be either a becky win or a becky loss where she doesnt get pinned which is smart.... They added someone who can carry the match and make it spectacular and who can do the wow moves when it matters on top of having hot heat with both the people involved... charlotte isnt here to win it... she is here to cover the ***** of the other 2 because she is that damn good... preheat to mania means ****... we have seen plenty of guys with heat drop duds come mania and wwe isnt sold on these 2 nor should they be esp if they are closing the show.

charlotte is there for 2 reasons....

to carry the match while attempting the wow moves
    to take the fall so the other 2 can say either they didnt lose the match or lose the title.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-12-2019 at 05:37 AM.

um you know who had a ton of heat brock/goldberg and that bombed... that is why they care... They added stone cold to that to try and help it out the same way they are adding charlotte to this...
    Brock and Goldberg is a bad comparison. That bombed because fans knew both guys were leaving so the match essentially meant nothing. There's a better chance of the crowd turning on this triple threat than there is of a Ronda/Becky 1v1.

If you are going to put becky/ronda as the main event you need assurances period... if this was any other match besides the ending show match they would 100 percent leave it those 2 but clearly they want it to be the closing match and they want it to be either a becky win or a becky loss where she doesnt get pinned which is smart....
    Why would they need assurances? If Ronda is leaving after WM (which is what is reportedly happening), then just put Becky over her. It's ****in Wrestlemania...one of them should be pinned. Why would they delay that?

They added someone who can carry the match and make it spectacular and who can do the wow moves when it matters on top of having hot heat with both the people involved... charlotte isnt here to win it... she is here to cover the ***** of the other 2 because she is that damn good...
    Becky and Ronda are 2 very good wrestlers. They don't need Charlotte to carry anything. This isn't ****in Carmella vs Alicia Fox...

preheat to mania means ****... we have seen plenty of guys with heat drop duds come mania and wwe isnt sold on these 2 nor should they be esp if they are closing the show.
    wtf are u talkin about here? Rock vs Stone Cold had great heat all 3 times they wrestled at WM and that made their matches better. Rock vs Hogan was the most hyped match of all time. The wrestling wasn't great at all but u know what made the match? PREHYPE. Do I need to mention Hogan/Andre?

It'd be idiotic not to trust Becky and Ronda. Becky is getting reactions no other women's wrestler has ever had, and Ronda is a mainstream celebrity lol. They don't need Charlotte for ****. Both women are good wrestlers. Ronda has had nothing but great matches since being in WWE, and Becky can hold her own. Like I said, it isn't Carmella vs Alicia Fox or Peyton Royce...

charlotte is there for 2 reasons....

to carry the match while attempting the wow moves
    to take the fall so the other 2 can say either they didnt lose the match or lose the title.
    Obviously, and that is stupid. It's WM...the peak of the Becky/Ronda feud should be here. It shouldn't be delayed on some dumb triple threat stipulation that isn't needed. Becky/Ronda is a great feud on it's own. Charlotte should be used in another 1v1 feud to raise the quality of another match. Doing what they're doing now just dilutes 1 title match, and worsens another title match.

She was always going to be in the match. That was so obvious since survivor series.

The only thing we didnt know was how we were getting there. Could have easily been charlotte winning RR and Lynch being put in the match. In fact, becky won a match she wasnt even in but shes not getting special treatment? Its because you dont like the story that you are taking it for real life. If both nbekcy and flair went out the same time at rumble, we have the same match. This puts becky more over and more heat on flair.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 02-12-2019 at 08:39 AM.

She is at the point of special treatment, and has been for a long time now, but at this point it has nothing to do with her lineage. She gets special treatment because that is her value now.

She is in 5, not 7. Asuka is in 5, Becky is in 4
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

We all knew Charlotte was getting added into this match, shes taking the pin so Becky and Ronda can have their singles match later, possibly at Survivor Series or Summerslam.

It's a reward for Charlotte to be in the first ever all womens WM Main event for the hard work she has put in the last few years. Becky is in for her popularity and her hard work too, and Ronda is the box office attraction.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    She was always going to be in the match. That was so obvious since survivor series.

The only thing we didnt know was how we were getting there. Could have easily been charlotte winning RR and Lynch being put in the match. In fact, becky won a match she wasnt even in but shes not getting special treatment? Its because you dont like the story that you are taking it for real life. If both nbekcy and flair went out the same time at rumble, we have the same match. This puts becky more over and more heat on flair.
    Yea everyone knew she'd be added. Ppl were just hoping to be wrong. I'm more frustrated at the terrible booking and writing than Charlotte being added in the match. The match will be good no matter what, I just hate that WWE always logjams women's matches so nobody feels left out. Just ruins stories...

They need to grow some balls and make tough decisions.

At the end of the day the McMahons promised change and well they lied right to everyone's face. Until Vince is dead you get bad storylines and a inconsistent program

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    At the end of the day the McMahons promised change and well they lied right to everyone's face. Until Vince is dead you get bad storylines and a inconsistent program
    I have to disagree with this, I feel like he is pushing the "internet" fan favorites right now. Becky is probably winning the title at mania, Rollins is in the Brock match instead of Braun, The Revival just won the tag titles, Finn is probably winning the IC title soon, Asuka is the SD womens champ instead of Mella (sorry Riv! haha). I think that proves he is listening somewhat. As I said before this is a reward to Charlotte for her hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Yea everyone knew she'd be added. Ppl were just hoping to be wrong. I'm more frustrated at the terrible booking and writing than Charlotte being added in the match. The match will be good no matter what, I just hate that WWE always logjams women's matches so nobody feels left out. Just ruins stories...

They need to grow some balls and make tough decisions.
    Well that has nothing to do with flair getting special treatment then.

Itd be special treatment if the plan was supposed to be becky vs ronda and they put flair in afterward.

Thats whats happenjng for story line purposes but nowhere close to the plans jn real life.
    The story was designed months ago to be all 3 to begin with. If anything, the plan was flair vs ronda (a match bo one complained abiut) but they had to scramble when Becky got injure. This thread wouldnt be made if theyre putting becky in instead.

I am just gonna copy and paste the raw respond i had

are you ****ing kidding with this? She is the best in the ring BY FAR... She is amazing on the mic and she does more then anyone else in terms of house shows and so on down the list... She has been in the spot light far longer/done 10 times anyone else and still takes a back seat when she is asked even though nobody can touch her level... You want to talk about special treatment you can look right at someone like the man who has the crowd behind her but probably didnt deserve her push over asuka at the time or bailey just as an example.
    But unlike Becky she didn't have her father's last name to back her up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast