Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAW 2/11: Through The Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymuWb8xtCsc

Wrestlemania is going through the fire this year as "Straight Fire" Becky Lynch is burning up The McMahons. First attacking Steph last wek on RAW, then slapping HHH on SD. Becky will be here tonight to face The McMahons. What will happen?

Seth Rollins will also be here to address his WM match with Brock. He will go through the fire to burn WM down.

Ruby Riott has her match with Ronda at EC, will she turn WM into a Riot?

After Kurt's big win with Braun last week, Drew and Baron will be looking to go monster hunting, can Kurt help his new friend?

Matches scheduled

Dana Brooke vs Natalya
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

I enjoyed the Elias segment, but I'm not sure why.

Is anyone else a big fan of Sonya Deville? I feel like she always gets lost in the shuffle.

That was an awful Raw. I love how Vince talked about how "we're going to give you what you want" then precedes to put Charlotte in the Becky/Ronda match anyway.

Same old ****. After this WrestleMania I think I'm done watching WWE.

VKM saving the day... Now we will have ourselves a real mania main event.... GOAT woman GOAT woman

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That was an awful Raw. I love how Vince talked about how "we're going to give you what you want" then precedes to put Charlotte in the Becky/Ronda match anyway.

made me happy lol

That's becasue she uses I'm a Flair excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    made me happy lol
    How can that make you happy? She gets special treatment.

Want to make a bet whether Becky is in the main event and that Charlotte won't?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I actually thought it was one of the better raws in a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    As long as she's around in the WWE she's getting special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would love to believe they are swerving us and trying to get bigger pops for Becky but I don't buy it. Whats the bet?

There is no doubt that Charlotte is talented and she has gotten to do a lot of first for the women's division but why does she need to be included in the Lynch/Rousey program. Lynch is more than talented enough to carry Rousey in the ring, and both have plenty of charisma. They DON'T need Charlotte in this match. The fans do not want her in the match. There wiill be plenty of time to add Flair to the program, but as of right now the fans WANT Lynch/Rousey.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 02-12-2019 at 05:07 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    How can that make you happy? She gets special treatment.

are you ****ing kidding with this? She is the best in the ring BY FAR... She is amazing on the mic and she does more then anyone else in terms of house shows and so on down the list... She has been in the spot light far longer/done 10 times anyone else and still takes a back seat when she is asked even though nobody can touch her level... You want to talk about special treatment you can look right at someone like the man who has the crowd behind her but probably didnt deserve her push over asuka at the time or bailey just as an example.

Speaking of special treatment lets understand 2 things... There is 2 reasons why they want charlotte in what will likely be a triple threat and its so she can carry the match and so she can be the fall guy so they can keep the title on ronda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast