Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2516

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Sluggo has never seen a racist Republican in his life but Michelle....she's the real racist

My god.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, really?
    But remember, it's Liberals that constantly call everyone racist lol

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Sluggo has never seen a racist Republican in his life but Michelle....she's the real racist

My god.
    [I"]Michelle Obama says she hates all white people."[/I]

See how easy it is to make stuff up.

I never said what you are attributing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    [I"]Michelle Obama says she hates all white people."[/I]

See how easy it is to make stuff up.

I never said what you are attributing to me.
    My apologies. Meant to say dbroncs! He's the one who said that. Not the first time I've mixed you two up. Sorry

My apologies. Meant to say dbroncs! He's the one who said that. Not the first time I've mixed you two up. Sorry
    Not the first time I've been misquoted.

And for the record…I actually like Michelle. Not going forward as a politician but as a person. She seems to get way more credit and pub than she deserves but she also seems like an overall decent person.

Bless Ilhan Omar.

Bless Ilhan Omar.

What's the big deal????

She's using this guy's trial to make a political statement. Why else would she publish the letter?

Nice tap dancing, I'll give her that, but what was her point other than making some kind of public statement.

Like one of the top comments said: Matt Gaetz was begging for protesters to be jailed. Omar is truly compassionate. I believe that. I don't expect your smooth brain to agree, but this is a beautiful response to the vile hatred and nonsense she deals with daily. Bravo. Class act.

Reminds me, there's been over 2,300 posts in this thread, which was created to smear her as an anti-semite over a bunch of nonsense. Where's the Stephen Miller thread?

Bless Ilhan Omar.

Refreshing to have a voice like hers in our political system, someone who stands up for americans rather than target, demonize, and make lies up in order to help fuel hatred for americans, the way trump does.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What's the big deal????

She's using this guy's trial to make a political statement. Why else would she publish the letter?

Nice tap dancing, I'll give her that, but what was her point other than making some kind of public statement.
    You say you “like Michelle” Obama, but you admit it’s just a feeling — she “seems” like a decent person.

Here’s a reason to respect someone, admittedly a Muslim woman, and you dismiss it as a political ploy.

You know what that makes you “seem” like?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You say you “like Michelle” Obama, but you admit it’s just a feeling — she “seems” like a decent person.

Here’s a reason to respect someone, admittedly a Muslim woman, and you dismiss it as a political ploy.

You know what that makes you “seem” like?
    She would be just a little easier to take if she could say something positive about this country…you know, the place that bailed her and her family out and where she makes $170K by doing little more than complaining.

I went to the site linked to her little PR letter. Plenty of photos available. All complaints about all the "oppressed" she always seems to find. She's out there fightin' for all this inequality for the oppressed that the US strives to keep down (in her opinion).

She's a phony. She's an elected Al Sharpton just making a living out of convincing people the world is against them. Woe is them. They need to be saved. Omar can do it. Save us all!

And your observation about my comment on Michelle…it makes little to no sense. But you are consistent.

What's the big deal????

haven't you learned yet, Ilhan Omar is always the victim, always, and should get sympathy 24/7.

Like one of the top comments said: Matt Gaetz was begging for protesters to be jailed. Omar is truly compassionate. I believe that. I don't expect your smooth brain to agree, but this is a beautiful response to the vile hatred and nonsense she deals with daily. Bravo. Class act.

Reminds me, there's been over 2,300 posts in this thread, which was created to smear her as an anti-semite over a bunch of nonsense. Where's the Stephen Miller thread?
    go ahead and create one.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

She would be just a little easier to take if she could say something positive about this country…you know, the place that bailed her and her family out and where she makes $170K by doing little more than complaining.

I went to the site linked to her little PR letter. Plenty of photos available. All complaints about all the "oppressed" she always seems to find. She's out there fightin' for all this inequality for the oppressed that the US strives to keep down (in her opinion).

She's a phony. She's an elected Al Sharpton just making a living out of convincing people the world is against them. Woe is them. They need to be saved. Omar can do it. Save us all!

And your observation about my comment on Michelle…it makes little to no sense. But you are consistent.
    Omar wants to show compassion to someone threatening her life? What a Monster!!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Omar wants to show compassion to someone threatening her life? What a Monster!!
    How do you manage to miss the point so consistently????

How do you manage to miss the point so consistently????
    Someone posted a story of Omar asking for compassion of a man who threatened to kill her and you responded by talking about everything but that story and I missed the point? lol