Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 181 of 185 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2774

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    we have had discussions on both radical Islam and radical Christians for years here at PSD. I have paid attention to who has come out against these and who hasn't. that is why I've know this with nastynice, and that is why I just said I know valade16 has been against radical Christians and I didn't have to ask him ****.
    So no evidence at all just your biased word. Read above, looks kinda like he has denounced it and I have seen some of those posts.

The issue is you are unable to process information without extreme bias just like the other thread shows. Once you have similar standards no matter what team people are on then maybe your judgement like this would be meaningful but given posts I have seen from him and your refusal to provide any evidence I think you are just making your own biased judgements here and it's what is creating the double standard. I can't change your extreme bias so that's probably where we have to leave it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer……………

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer……………
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.........
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

One little, two little, three little Indians

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Row, row, row your boat?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I haven't come out against radical islam? I haven't bashed saudi numerous times for being the biggest terror sponsor in the world? Isnt there an ongoing discussion in another thread where I'm saying killing civians is unacceptable? Didnt 3,000 civilians die in 911?

What do you mean by I haven't come out against radical islam? Do I NEED to use specific wording? If so, what is that specific wording, and can you quote where other posters use this specific wording for you to be able to affirm that yes they are indeed speaking out against radical christianity? And thus so do not need to question them repetitively as with me..
    I've lost count the number of times that I have specifically asked you, and every time you refuse to agree. I should only have to ask you one time. this would have never gone on nearly this long if you had agreed the firs time, but instead you refuse to agree that I'm right and that is more of your problem.

I know that radical Islam wrongly uses the Islamic religion. everyone whether they are Muslim or not should be able to agree. all you have had to do before and here again, is agree that yes radical Islam wrongly uses Islam. I can say the same thing for anyone radical wrongly using Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So no evidence at all just your biased word. Read above, looks kinda like he has denounced it and I have seen some of those posts.

The issue is you are unable to process information without extreme bias just like the other thread shows. Once you have similar standards no matter what team people are on then maybe your judgement like this would be meaningful but given posts I have seen from him and your refusal to provide any evidence I think you are just making your own biased judgements here and it's what is creating the double standard. I can't change your extreme bias so that's probably where we have to leave it

you saying I'm unable to process information is rich and hilarious considering you're the one that can't pay attention to what I have said.

using your logic since valade16 is coming after me I guess he must be targeting me because I'm white or Christian. I know that isn't true, but that is the same logic you're using in saying I'm against nastynice for being Muslim, which I've said I first didn't know and it doesn't make a difference. I'm done with you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I've lost count the number of times that I have specifically asked you, and every time you refuse to agree. I should only have to ask you one time. this would have never gone on nearly this long if you had agreed the firs time, but instead you refuse to agree that I'm right and that is more of your problem.

I know that radical Islam wrongly uses the Islamic religion. everyone whether they are Muslim or not should be able to agree. all you have had to do before and here again, is agree that yes radical Islam wrongly uses Islam. I can say the same thing for anyone radical wrongly using Christianity.

you saying I'm unable to process information is rich and hilarious considering you're the one that can't pay attention to what I have said.

using your logic since valade16 is coming after me I guess he must be targeting me because I'm white or Christian. I know that isn't true, but that is the same logic you're using in saying I'm against nastynice for being Muslim, which I've said I first didn't know and it doesn't make a difference. I'm done with you here.
    The difference is valade was very clearly stating his reasoning was to apply the same logic you were. I pay attention enough to know he singled you out with that identity because you singled out another identity, just turned your approach on you.

You never provided any actual evidence as to why though while his reasoning was clear. I have asked like 5 times, maybe you just weren't paying attention.

You should probably have figured out by now that Special is a bit, how shall I say, off — and an interchange with him is kind of like eating at a real wobbly table where one leg is noticeably shorter than the other three.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You should probably have figured out by now that Special is a bit, how shall I say, off — and an interchange with him is kind of like eating at a real wobbly table where one leg is noticeably shorter than the other three.
    I just wonder if he actually be believing his own posts.

As a betting man, I'd say no..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, smh

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    apparently I'm "off" because I want people to be against radical Islam?

I just wonder if he actually be believing his own posts.

As a betting man, I'd say no..
    yes nastynice, I actually do believe that radical Islamic terrorists are wrongly using Islam. what say you?
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

apparently I'm "off" because I want people to be against radical Islam?

yes nastynice, I actually do believe that radical Islamic terrorists are wrongly using Islam. what say you?
    I dont know, you tell me. What say I at the end of the last page?

Like I said, what is the specific format you are looking for? And show me where others used this format..

What say you?

I dont know, you tell me. What say I at the end of the last page?

Like I said, what is the specific format you are looking for? And show me where others used this format..

What say you?
    the answer that I was looking for was, yes.

you should be able to say yes radicals are wrongly using Islam

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.........
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    One little, two little, three little Indians

That works.