Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 180 of 185 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2774

Thread: Ilhan Omar

  1. #2686
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,353
    I'm pretty sure special knows what you're saying. Hes a little trump like in that he creates his own reality. That can actually be a strength if wielded properly, I believe. However in this instance it's just a way to drown out your point.

    It maybe I'm wrong. Special you DO get that the reply to your post is that I have refused to answer your posts asking me to say so BECAUSE you only asked ME and no one else when their religion had some extremist nut job do something. Do you see how this is an actual REPLY to your post? Whereas you then repeat your point, which in no way addresses mngophers point, only repeats a point which has already been answered

    That's TOO trump. It's ok to be a little trump. Just dont be TOO trump
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #2687
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,233
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You are treating that entire identity differently is the point. Show me where you make that request of other identities in general then if it isn't due to the individual at all. My guess is you have not asked other posters the same question about male/Christian/white/right wing and so on identities/ideologies despite the many different posts showing extremism over time. It's specifically the Muslim identity you are questioning in this manner (valade flipped the question to you and you yourself also refused multiple times when done against different identity).

    You have not asked other people in general to denounce the extremists of their identity but do when it comes to this religion. Why is there a need for certain groups in your mind to do this but not others in the same manner?

    That's still the obvious double standard you can't answer for/refuse to provide proof of. It's very easy if you have asked others in this same manner to show it about male/Christian/white and so on identities being asked that question. Show where you asked it is very simple, if you didn't then no one has ever denied answering before because you weren't asking anyone else about those identities in the same way




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I thought valade16 was the worst at paying attention, but I was wrong, it's you. you keep saying that I haven't done this for anyone Christian. show me who else is Christian! they have to first refuse to accept radicals abuse Christianity before I can keep asking them. I haven't had to keep pestering anyone because not one other person I have seen has refused. you don't seem to understand this.

    I also do not care that nastynice is Muslim, that is irrelevant to why I have kept asking this. literally nobody should refuse to say radicals abuse Islam, or Christianity.

    I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself with these things, including how this has nothing to do with anyone white. there is no reason to bring up white period. Christianity is not a white thing.

    I have also said this and you don't pay attention to this either.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are radicals that abuse the Christian religion. they wrongly use Christianity for their ideology. I don't support them or their abuse of Christianity.






    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm pretty sure special knows what you're saying. Hes a little trump like in that he creates his own reality. That can actually be a strength if wielded properly, I believe. However in this instance it's just a way to drown out your point.

    It maybe I'm wrong. Special you DO get that the reply to your post is that I have refused to answer your posts asking me to say so BECAUSE you only asked ME and no one else when their religion had some extremist nut job do something. Do you see how this is an actual REPLY to your post? Whereas you then repeat your point, which in no way addresses mngophers point, only repeats a point which has already been answered

    That's TOO trump. It's ok to be a little trump. Just dont be TOO trump
    I don't know who else is Christian. I haven't seen anyone refusing to say radicals abuse Christianity, if you have then please provide that and I can question them too. that has to happen in order for me to question them.

    the only reality is that I have never seen you willing to admit/acknowledge that radicals are using Islam wrong. it shouldn't be hard, and I have given you multiple opportunities.

    I don't want radicals wrongly using Christianity, or Islam, why can't you say the same thing.

    I'm sorry if you think I'm picking on you, or that anything I have said is because you are Muslim. I just want you/people to admit/acknowledge that radicals abuse Islam (and Christianity too), but in my experience I have seen it more common with radical Islam. that is what groups like ISIS and other radicals in the Middle East do, and have called for lone wolf attacks around the world including America.

    you should be able to say yes radicals are wrongly using Islam, and we would be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #2688
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,034

    Ilhan Omar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I thought valade16 was the worst at paying attention, but I was wrong, it's you. you keep saying that I haven't done this for anyone Christian. show me who else is Christian! they have to first refuse to accept radicals abuse Christianity before I can keep asking them. I haven't had to keep pestering anyone because not one other person I have seen has refused. you don't seem to understand this.

    I also do not care that nastynice is Muslim, that is irrelevant to why I have kept asking this. literally nobody should refuse to say radicals abuse Islam, or Christianity.

    I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself with these things, including how this has nothing to do with anyone white. there is no reason to bring up white period. Christianity is not a white thing.

    I have also said this and you don't pay attention to this either.











    I don't know who else is Christian. I haven't seen anyone refusing to say radicals abuse Christianity, if you have then please provide that and I can question them too. that has to happen in order for me to question them.

    the only reality is that I have never seen you willing to admit/acknowledge that radicals are using Islam wrong. it shouldn't be hard, and I have given you multiple opportunities.

    I don't want radicals wrongly using Christianity, or Islam, why can't you say the same thing.

    I'm sorry if you think I'm picking on you, or that anything I have said is because you are Muslim. I just want you/people to admit/acknowledge that radicals abuse Islam (and Christianity too), but in my experience I have seen it more common with radical Islam. that is what groups like ISIS and other radicals in the Middle East do, and have called for lone wolf attacks around the world including America.

    you should be able to say yes radicals are wrongly using Islam, and we would be done.
    You keep repeating the same point over and over while ignoring what is being said.

    According to your game you must support racist pedophiles since I have never seen you denounce them. Also sexist murders, can't believe you have never denounced this group.

    It is really sad you support all of the extreme actions in the world, you should be denouncing all of these things! You like white right wing terrorists too huh?

    People don't go around denouncing all extremists and people don't go around asking them too it would be ridiculous making these leaps. I mean you can't even handle me including white identity in the example let alone denounce all the extremism shared from said group in other threads.

    That's what you do towards certain identities including here. Again show you taking this approach when other identities do something bad. You said you didn't know nastys identity so theirs shouldn't matter either


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mngopher35; 01-22-2020 at 11:19 AM.

  4. #2689
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I thought valade16 was the worst at paying attention, but I was wrong, it's you. you keep saying that I haven't done this for anyone Christian. show me who else is Christian! they have to first refuse to accept radicals abuse Christianity before I can keep asking them. I haven't had to keep pestering anyone because not one other person I have seen has refused. you don't seem to understand this.

    I also do not care that nastynice is Muslim, that is irrelevant to why I have kept asking this. literally nobody should refuse to say radicals abuse Islam, or Christianity.

    I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself with these things, including how this has nothing to do with anyone white. there is no reason to bring up white period. Christianity is not a white thing.

    I have also said this and you don't pay attention to this either.
    You realize this makes no sense? They have to refuse to answer your question before you ask the question? How can they refuse to answer a question you haven't yet asked?

  5. #2690
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,233
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You keep repeating the same point over and over while ignoring what is being said.

    According to your game you must support racist pedophiles since I have never seen you denounce them. Also sexist murders, can't believe you have never denounced this group.

    It is really sad you support all of the extreme actions in the world, you should be denouncing all of these things! You like white right wing terrorists too huh?

    People don't go around denouncing all extremists and people don't go around asking them too it would be ridiculous making these leaps.

    That's what you do towards certain identities including here. Again show you taking this approach when other identities do something bad. You said you didn't know nastys identity so theirs shouldn't matter either


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I keep repeating the same things because you don't seem to understand.

    you see a problem that I haven't questioned anyone else, but they have to first give me a reason to question them repeatedly, and that hasn't happen, and you don't seem to understand this.

    if valade16 for example had refused to say that radicals abuse Christianity then I could keep asking him to admit what everyone already knows is obvious, but that hasn't happened so there is no reason to ask him to do that.

    valade16 kept asking me things over and over and over, so why aren't you attacking him in the same manner that you are me. by your own logic there must be a reason he kept asking me.







    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You realize this makes no sense? They have to refuse to answer your question before you ask the question? How can they refuse to answer a question you haven't yet asked?
    did I use the wrong word. one would have to refuse to admit what I said above first for me to ask them again and again to say radicals abuse "X".
    you haven't refused to admit radicals abuse Christianity, right, so that means there is no reason for me to keep asking you to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #2691
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did I use the wrong word. one would have to refuse to admit what I said above first for me to ask them again and again to say radicals abuse "X".
    you haven't refused to admit radicals abuse Christianity, right, so that means there is no reason for me to keep asking you to do so.
    But how do you know someone has refused to admit radical abuse Christianity if you have never asked them?

  7. #2692
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,233
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But how do you know someone has refused to admit radical abuse Christianity if you have never asked them?
    because I pay attention when these stories are posted. that is how I know that you haven't refused to say radicals abuse Christianity. I know this but I didn't ask you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #2693
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,034

    Ilhan Omar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I keep repeating the same things because you don't seem to understand.

    you see a problem that I haven't questioned anyone else, but they have to first give me a reason to question them repeatedly, and that hasn't happen, and you don't seem to understand this.

    if valade16 for example had refused to say that radicals abuse Christianity then I could keep asking him to admit what everyone already knows is obvious, but that hasn't happened so there is no reason to ask him to do that.

    valade16 kept asking me things over and over and over, so why aren't you attacking him in the same manner that you are me. by your own logic there must be a reason he kept asking me.









    did I use the wrong word. one would have to refuse to admit what I said above first for me to ask them again and again to say radicals abuse "X".
    you haven't refused to admit radicals abuse Christianity, right, so that means there is no reason for me to keep asking you to do so.
    There is a very obvious issue in your logic.

    If you never ask someone else then they aren't refusing because they have never been asked. If you then ask one person about one identity doing this that is the double standard.

    Nasty only refused after you asked. He refused because you asked a question you don't about other identities.

    I keep repeating myself because you are ignoring common sense to repeat ridiculous points that don't touch on said common sense at all. Valdez was just flipping your logic against you to expose the double standard like I am trying to do as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2694
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Two points………

    1. Where in the Bible does it say that chrisrians should kill non-believers???

    and

    2. Assuming that it does,(I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it is there) are there any Christians in this day and age that believe in killing infidels. There are Muslims in this day and age that still believe in killing infidels.
    1. It's all over Deuteronomy but in other places as well.

    2. So you're problem isn't that all religious texts tell their people to kill those who don't worship the same fictional man in the sky, just that Muslims actually follow what their holy coloring book says to do?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #2695
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,353
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because I pay attention when these stories are posted. that is how I know that you haven't refused to say radicals abuse Christianity. I know this but I didn't ask you.
    lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #2696
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,325
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    1. It's all over Deuteronomy but in other places as well.

    2. So you're problem isn't that all religious texts tell their people to kill those who don't worship the same fictional man in the sky, just that Muslims actually follow what their holy coloring book says to do?
    No, the problem is that some Muslims are doing this in the 21st century when other religions don't really do this anymore. (But I am sure there are some minor isolated instances that you can [and will] dig up.)

    The Spanish Inquisition was in the 15th Century, the Crusades hundreds of years earlier. Christians have evolved into modern times. A lot of Muslims have not.

    And please don't give us the Jews pushing the Palestinians out of the West Bank as counter comment.

  12. #2697
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, the problem is that some Muslims are doing this in the 21st century when other religions don't really do this anymore. (But I am sure there are some minor isolated instances that you can [and will] dig up.)

    The Spanish Inquisition was in the 15th Century, the Crusades hundreds of years earlier. Christians have evolved into modern times. A lot of Muslims have not.

    And please don't give us the Jews pushing the Palestinians out of the West Bank as counter comment.
    So the problem is definitely that they actually believe what others claim to believe.

    Also don’t pretend like we aren’t galavanting around in the Middle East like Iraq and Afghanistan as part of our Judeo Christian crusade.

  13. #2698
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,325
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So the problem is definitely that they actually believe what others claim to believe.

    Also don’t pretend like we aren’t galavanting around in the Middle East like Iraq and Afghanistan as part of our Judeo Christian crusade.
    First Para…makes no sense.

    Second Para……where have I ever said that???? Or are you one of those that knows what I am thinking????

    For the record…I believer we have a presence in the Middle East (or are galavanting) to insure the free flow of oil on the world stage. No other reason than that. Maybe a little bit of revenge in Afghanistan.

  14. #2699
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,233
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    There is a very obvious issue in your logic.

    If you never ask someone else then they aren't refusing because they have never been asked. If you then ask one person about one identity doing this that is the double standard.

    Nasty only refused after you asked. He refused because you asked a question you don't about other identities.

    I keep repeating myself because you are ignoring common sense to repeat ridiculous points that don't touch on said common sense at all. Valdez was just flipping your logic against you to expose the double standard like I am trying to do as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we have had discussions on both radical Islam and radical Christians for years here at PSD. I have paid attention to who has come out against these and who hasn't. that is why I've know this with nastynice, and that is why I just said I know valade16 has been against radical Christians and I didn't have to ask him ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #2700
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,353
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    we have had discussions on both radical Islam and radical Christians for years here at PSD. I have paid attention to who has come out against these and who hasn't. that is why I've know this with nastynice, and that is why I just said I know valade16 has been against radical Christians and I didn't have to ask him ****.
    I haven't come out against radical islam? I haven't bashed saudi numerous times for being the biggest terror sponsor in the world? Isnt there an ongoing discussion in another thread where I'm saying killing civians is unacceptable? Didnt 3,000 civilians die in 911?

    What do you mean by I haven't come out against radical islam? Do I NEED to use specific wording? If so, what is that specific wording, and can you quote where other posters use this specific wording for you to be able to affirm that yes they are indeed speaking out against radical christianity? And thus so do not need to question them repetitively as with me..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •