Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 184 of 190 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2843

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh ok, so what is the context in which we are told to fight?
    There is no context for that. You are told to fight the unbelievers wherever you find them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/rep-ilhan-oma...102600904.html

this person be crazy, just stop detaining anyone that illegally crosses the border? she ****ing nuts.

I do agree that the immigration process is broken and there should be a quicker process for those that legally want to immigrate to America. but hell no to stop detaining immigrants that willingly break the law by illegally crossing the border. even those that want asylum have to be detained so that they can be processed and only those eligible are given asylum.

to say stop detaining anyone would be comparable to giving someone a gun before they pass any background check, stupid.

Ilhan Omar would have to explain what she meant by this.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I dont know, you tell me, you tell your sons to forgive and pray for the guy or to defend himself? lol. You tell your sons to react like Muhammad, not jesus.

You see how your words and your actions contradict one another?
    I see you answered a question with a question. So once again, you dodge difficult questions about your prophet.
    You do know that you can defend yourself AND then pray for the person afterwards right? Turning the other cheek does not mean to be a pacifist.

Nessy me and you should have a convo in the religion forum. It will be fun.

I got a feeling you might find what you're looking for
    Not a chance bro, I don't follow murdering pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Ilhan Omar would have to explain what she meant by this.

What's to explain?

Guaranteed homes for all means people get homes that other people pay for.

Like health insurance…you have a right to health insurance

Like free college tuition…you have a right to free college tuition.

Free housing, health insurance, tuition…I mean, it's like guarantee in the Constitution. Right?? It's right there somewhere. Must be.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Not a chance bro, I don't follow murdering pedophiles.
    Oh damn!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Not at all. I don't think that anyone is greater or lesser than me. All the same. They just believe in dangerous things, that's what makes me more skeptical of these certain people. Less trustworthy.
    All ideologies/religions are not equal. Are equating that they are?
    So you don't think of anyone as greater or lesser than you but you openly treat certain identities in lesser ways (like less trust etc)?

We have been through this many times, not all ideologies are the same but until you have proof that everyone/most of an entire group are bad things you shouldn't just use your own judgement to treat them as lesser. You rely on your own judgements of a religion you don't follow and ignore what people of the actual religion/faith actually do as you showed earlier.

Anyone can do this with another group making up their own judgments despite what the people in said groups actually do/believe. Some people do this for example with Trump/Republicans right now, they are all racist. As I stated I have seen many use the bible out of context to bash Christianity as well.

The approach you are taking towards this ideology group is similar to those above. Make your own judgement about what it means to be a part of X group or your interpretation of a religion is what others must think too etc. despite obvious evidence the entire groups aren't these extremes or interpreting things the same way.

There is no context for that. You are told to fight the unbelievers wherever you find them.
    Ok, us muslims find unbelievers around us every day, why aren't we all fighting them?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I see you answered a question with a question. So once again, you dodge difficult questions about your prophet.
    You do know that you can defend yourself AND then pray for the person afterwards right? Turning the other cheek does not mean to be a pacifist.
    Yes, turning the other cheek DOES mean being a pacifist. You dont get to rewrite english just to help you in this argument. Jesus is commonly described as a pacifist by his followers.

And yes, my question is such an obvious question that it is called a rhetorical.question, it is used to make a point. The point I made with it is that you look like a joke bashing the very same ideology you follow and teach your kids.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What's to explain?

Guaranteed homes for all means people get homes that other people pay for.

Like health insurance…you have a right to health insurance

Like free college tuition…you have a right to free college tuition.

Free housing, health insurance, tuition…I mean, it's like guarantee in the Constitution. Right?? It's right there somewhere. Must be.
    Waaah, free roads means all people get paved roads that other people pay for, waaaah!

This whole godforsaken thread started largely in part because of Omar's criticism towards AIPAC. Since then, I've seen numerous people argue that AIPAC's influence is negligible and thus criticizing them and their influence on US politics must be antisemitic.

So, imagine you're me. Browsing the web. Taking a peek at Haaretz to see what they're up to and stumbling across this headline:

AIPAC Must Stop Bernie Sanders – at All Costs

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...osts-1.8512287

Strange thing for someone to demand from AIPAC if everything I've been told is true!

Also learned that the ads they've been running against Democrats -- more outright smears -- were so insane that AIPAC had to apologize for them.

AIPAC Apologizes for Ad Accusing ‘Radicals in the Democratic Party’ of anti-Semitism

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...tism-1.8507133

PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    This whole godforsaken thread started largely in part because of Omar's criticism towards AIPAC. Since then, I've seen numerous people argue that AIPAC's influence is negligible and thus criticizing them and their influence on US politics must be antisemitic.

So, imagine you're me. Browsing the web. Taking a peek at Haaretz to see what they're up to and stumbling across this headline:

Strange thing for someone to demand from AIPAC if everything I've been told is true!

Also learned that the ads they've been running against Democrats -- more outright smears -- were so insane that AIPAC had to apologize for them.

AIPAC Apologizes for Ad Accusing ‘Radicals in the Democratic Party’ of anti-Semitism

The right doesn’t realize that talking **** about Omar, Abrams, AOC, etc just makes us like them even more. It’s like when my dad says negative things about black or white people, it just makes me want to deal with more black and white people.

Seriously though, it’s hilarious how there’s so many threads dedicated to these young women of color who are being talked about nationally. They’re just scared because this is the next generation of the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    The right doesn’t realize that talking **** about Omar, Abrams, AOC, etc just makes us like them even more. It’s like when my dad says negative things about black or white people, it just makes me want to deal with more black and white people.

Seriously though, it’s hilarious how there’s so many threads dedicated to these young women of color who are being talked about nationally. They’re just scared because this is the next generation of the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bolded…you are absolutely right. I'm very concerned that these moronic, idiotic people are just the beginning. I expect to see more and more of them as the millennials vote them in.

It is very disturbing to many of us to see these stupid people gain power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…you are absolutely right. I'm very concerned that these moronic, idiotic people are just the beginning. I expect to see more and more of them as the millennials vote them in.

It is very disturbing to many of us to see these stupid people gain power.
    Question: How big an idiot would someone on the right have to be for you to not vote for them to stick it to the libs? I mean you are going to vote for Trump right? How bad does the conservative candidate have to be for you to reject them?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

I like how israel is and has displaced an entire nation, yet the ad has a girl in the desert saying protect our israeli allies, lol! Against what? Having to look at a palestinian refugee?