Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1340

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't pay enough attention to what I have said and only want to see what you want to see.
    I did say this too..
    "even if everything she was saying was being misunderstood, she still poorly worded the beginning and that alone deserves criticism."

no one should ever use the word calming before talking about the Holocaust. period. there is nothing to argue against that.

You are applying a meaning that you KNOW she didn't mean and attacking her for that. I also showed you how we could do the same for trump, so why do you not attack him for saying I love the KKK?

No matter how you slice it, what you're doing is disengeneous
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-18-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You are applying a meaning that you KNOW she didn't mean and attacking her for that. I also showed you how we could do the same for trump, so why do you not attack him for saying I love the KKK?

No matter how you slice it, what you're doing is disengeneous
    do you always see only what you want to see. not once has Trump said he loves the KKK. never happened.
    I have showed multiple posts where I have criticized Trump, but you (and some others) don't pay attention to that.

I also just gave Omar credit, and nobody replies.

I give Ilhan Omar credit for this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...osexuality-law

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

do you always see only what you want to see. not once has Trump said he loves the KKK. never happened.
    I have showed multiple posts where I have criticized Trump, but you (and some others) don't pay attention to that.

I also just gave Omar credit, and nobody replies.
    OK, but regardless you are applying a meaning to her words which you KNOW she didn't mean and you are attacking her for that. That's disingenuous.

OK, but regardless you are applying a meaning to her words which you KNOW she didn't mean and you are attacking her for that. That's disingenuous.
    I specifically said "even if everything she was saying was being misunderstood" (multiple times now) "she still poorly worded the beginning".

there is no reason ever for anyone to use the word calming before talking about the Holocaust. this should be unanimously agreed with, but here you are fighting me on this.

this is the same reason that valade16 said this even before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

There's kind of a calming feeling I always tell folks when I think of the Holocaust

That sounds bad lol
    even if what she said was out of context to everything else, what she started with itself was poorly worded, just like valade16 said here..

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think her comment is exactly like the Ilhar Oman comment that garnered controversy in that they have a legitimate point but the way they said it was poorly worded and thus that got taken out of context.
    I'm not attacking or criticizing her for everything she said, just the poorly worded beginning.

I specifically said "even if everything she was saying was being misunderstood" (multiple times now) "she still poorly worded the beginning".

there is no reason ever for anyone to use the word calming before talking about the Holocaust. this should be unanimously agreed with, but here you are fighting me on this.

this is the same reason that valade16 said this even before I did.

even if what she said was out of context to everything else, what she started with itself was poorly worded, just like valade16 said here..

I'm not attacking or criticizing her for everything she said, just the poorly worded beginning.
    So if I say I get a calming feeling everytime I think of we were able to play a role in gettimg past the Holocaust and provide peace for an oppressed people, you are telling me this is something to criticize? lol, idiot

So if I say I get a calming feeling everytime I think of we were able to play a role in gettimg past the Holocaust and provide peace for an oppressed people, you are telling me this is something to criticize? lol, idiot
    do you not understand that you included other words before Holocaust?
    gettimg past the Holocaust

do you not understand that you included other words before Holocaust?
    Lmaoooooo!!

Exactly

Lmaoooooo!!

Exactly

what are you cheering, I showed were you added something different.

these are literally the exact words of Rashida Tlaib..
    There's kind of a calming feeling I always tell folks when I think of the Holocaust
    anything else is irrelevant when these are not the words to use before the Holocaust, that someone who rarely ever agrees with me on anything actually agrees. you refuse to accept this.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 05-22-2019 at 09:59 AM.

what are you cheering, I showed were you added something different.

these are literally the exact words of Rashida Tlaib..

anything else is irrelevant when these are not the words to use before the Holocaust, that someone who rarely ever agrees with me on anything actually agrees. you refuse to accept this.
    I'm laughing because you pointed out how stupid it was to completely ignore other words that are part of that statement.

Yet that's exactly what you did!! And still doing! you SAVAGE!!

I'm laughing because you pointed out how stupid it was to completely ignore other words that are part of that statement.

Yet that's exactly what you did!! And still doing! you SAVAGE!!
    how do you not understand the problem with what she said?

you know valade16 and I rarely ever agree on anything, but this is one were we have both said the same thing.

when Rashida Tlaib said this, this alone sounds bad. this alone is worth criticizing, just like I did, just like valade16 did. but for some reason you don't seem to think there is anything wrong with this.

how do you not understand the problem with what she said?

you know valade16 and I rarely ever agree on anything, but this is one were we have both said the same thing.

when Rashida Tlaib said this, this alone sounds bad. this alone is worth criticizing, just like I did, just like valade16 did. but for some reason you don't seem to think there is anything wrong with this.
    Ok so either we can ignore other words that are part of the statement or we can't. Which is it? If we can, then I've got plenty of Trump quotes for you and let's see if you criticize him for them even if it is me taking it out of context. If we can't, then what are you doing?

Let me know which side of the fence you sit in.

And no, you and valade don't agree on anything, he laughed at the wording and said it sounds bad, but he understands that's only if taken out of context. You are legitimately attacking her for something you know is taken out of context. The two approaches see not the same. Not close.

And it's not "for some reason" I think there's nothing wrong with that statement. Theres a very clear and obvious reason, which is the fact that she clearly explained what she meant by that in the sentence which immediately follows that one. Does that reason make sense to you?
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-23-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Ok so either we can ignore other words that are part of the statement or we can't. Which is it? If we can, then I've got plenty of Trump quotes for you and let's see if you criticize him for them even if it is me taking it out of context. If we can't, then what are you doing?

Let me know which side of the fence you sit in.

And no, you and valade don't agree on anything, he laughed at the wording and said it sounds bad, but he understands that's only if taken out of context. You are legitimately attacking her for something you know is taken out of context. The two approaches see not the same. Not close.

And it's not "for some reason" I think there's nothing wrong with that statement. Theres a very clear and obvious reason, which is the fact that she clearly explained what she meant by that in the sentence which immediately follows that one. Does that reason make sense to you?
    no I'm just going to ignore the conversation because you're done.

speaking of what sides someone is one, let me know when you want to have a problem with radical Islam, which you still have not done.

I have also criticized Trump on multiple different things, including calling him stupid. so drop this nonsense that I don't criticize Trump.

if retweeting bad/negative/fake news/ect accounts on twitter is bad, then Ilhan Omar deserves criticism for this.

no I'm just going to ignore the conversation because you're done.
    lol, ok, I'll just assume that your answer is that we can take words out of context and criticize them if it's the words of a black Muslim woman, but not if it's the words of an old rich white guy.

Since that's what youve been doing this whole time.

Seems like you're the one who's done, buddy

lol, ok, I'll just assume that your answer is that we can take words out of context and criticize them if it's the words of a black Muslim woman, but not if it's the words of an old rich white guy.

Since that's what youve been doing this whole time.

Seems like you're the one who's done, buddy
    you are delusional and playing this race game that is not there. why do you do this. you (and everyone) can see where I have criticized Trump along with Tlaib and Omar, but you don't want to see that because that destroys your narrative. you continue to have nothing to argue about.

Ilhan Omar before..

Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast