Follow us on Twitter

Page 182 of 190 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2843

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Row, row, row your boat?
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the answer that I was looking for was, yes.
    You're looking for a lot of answers to do with islam, never with christianity. Your answer seeking makes you come off as a hypocrite, maybe a little bigot. Not true bigotry from inside of you, but bigotry that rubbed off from many of your political role models
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're looking for a lot of answers to do with Islam, never with christianity. Your answer seeking makes you come off as a hypocrite, maybe a little bigot. Not true bigotry from inside of you, but bigotry that rubbed off from many of your political role models
    how is it bigoted when it's against radical Islam wrongly using Islam, and not Islam itself or anyone non radical that is Muslim. are you ever aware of this. this is why I've said you were biased, because you don't understand this. I'm not against the Islamic religion, I'm against radicals that abuse it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how is it bigoted when it's against radical Islam wrongly using Islam, and not Islam itself or anyone non radical that is Muslim. are you ever aware of this. this is why I've said you were biased, because you don't understand this. I'm not against the Islamic religion, I'm against radicals that abuse it.
    Its bigoted because this is an islam specific approach of yours. If you approached all religions the same way then it wouldn't be bigoted.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Its bigoted because this is an islam specific approach of yours. If you approached all religions the same way then it wouldn't be bigoted.
    Islamic specific approach? this isn't even a thing.

the only Islam I have been against is radical Islam, you and everyone should be too.

you being Muslim makes no difference. for awhile from what I have seen you were not against radicals wrongly using Islam. that alone is the entire reason why I ever questioned you because that should never have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

So if islam is telling us to attack and slay non believers why aren't all muslims doing it?

Hey genius, maybe it's not what the religion states it's a misinterpretation. Again, if that's what the religion states then why does no mosque talk about it?

In islam we are allowed to defame ourselves. As a christian, you raise your children as so. You do not tell them to turn the other cheek the way christianity teaches. You raise your kids like muslims, not Christian's. So understand how easily your weak attacks roll off my shoulder, talk is cheap, and when it comes to walk this country teaches their kids Islam, not christianity. In america we teach our kids to defend themselves, not turn the other cheek.

So keep that in mind. You love to bash this religion, yet you raise your kids according to my religion, not yours. What does that say?

Answer me this question. If your kid gets beat up at school, you gonna tell him to react like a muslim or like a Christian?
    As I said, not all the followers of Islam do this. It's that they are allowed to do it.
    Turning the other cheek does not literally mean physical violence. It doesn't mean to be a *****. It means to be the better person. But if someone attacks you, you defend yourself.
    I would tell my kid to defend himself.
    Last edited by nessythegreat; 01-26-2020 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So you are claiming every Muslim does this then and it's not just your interpretation?

I disagree, i actually know of some Muslims and not a single one is out there slaying non believers. This appears to be a judgement you have made about the religion that many following it have not made or actually live by. It's the same with using passages from the bible and making judgements on them for example. Extremists don't dictate how everyone uses religion and there are many different ways to interpret it.

The obvious issue here is that you are saying being Muslim means one thing when it is very obvious most Muslims aren't slaying non believers etc. and you have no actual proof of them doing so.

There are plenty of things in the bible that are not acceptable today, saying Christians all have some approach based off someone's interpretation of the bible making all Christians ____ is the same approach and no one takes it seriously.

You don't get to decide what makes someone a follower of a religion and if you did then we aren't even talking about the same thing if your definition includes something a large majority of said religion is not doing/following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As I said, not all followers do this. Its that they are allowed to do it. Pretty much answers the rest of your paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait until you read the Bible...because they're all about killing infidels as well. Unless of course, you believe that you can magically exclude portions of the Bible when interpreting the Bible...
    Sure, when you don't understand the Bible it can be scary stuff. As I you clearly do. But answer me this.. Why is it whenever someone criticizes anything about Islam/muslims etc. The Bible/Christians are also brought up by leftists posters? The whataboutism is incredible with this kind of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    As I said, not all followers do this. Its that they are allowed to do it. Pretty much answers the rest of your paragraph.
    Pretty sure they are ruled based on the same laws we are still lol

If you mean your interpretation allows this BUT the many many Muslims in this country who might interpret it differently don't actually ever do this extreme thing you think is allowed... Alright? Seems again we are just in the mind of Nessy deciding exactly what everything means for everyone else and ignoring the reality of what is actually happening.

If I interpret the bible as allowing bad things I can take the same approach towards Christianity even if no Christians act that way then correct? It isn't that they act a certain way it is that I think the entire identity is allowed based off my own interpretation!

As I said, not all the followers of Islam do this. It's that they are allowed to do it.
    Turning the other cheek does not literally mean physical violence. It doesn't mean to be a *****. It means to be the better person. But if someone attacks you, you defend yourself.
    I would tell my kid to defend himself.
    Ok, that's my point, you would teach your kid to react like a Muslim, not a christian. Which is ironic given that the thing you keep hashing in this scenario is the thing you actually live your life according to, even above the bible.

And yes, OBVIOUSLY if we are being attacked we are allowed to do that. No **** sherlock

Sure, when you don't understand the Bible it can be scary stuff. As I you clearly do. But answer me this.. Why is it whenever someone criticizes anything about Islam/muslims etc. The Bible/Christians are also brought up by leftists posters? The whataboutism is incredible with this kind of discussion.
    To show the obvious double standard some people have in their supposed standards.

I will give you this though, you at least admit you simply see the identity as lesser than others. Most people will not admit that is what they are doing. You don't seem to have the same double standard you just are openly bigoted towards this one identity.

Because most leftist posters are anti religion, so when you say something hypocritical it will be very apparent to them.

To show the obvious double standard some people have in their supposed standards.

I will give you this though, you at least admit you simply see the identity as lesser than others. Most people will not admit that is what they are doing. You don't seem to have the same double standard you just are openly bigoted towards this one identity.
    Very true. I respect an open bigot in a certain way. At least they own their opinion

Pretty sure they are ruled based on the same laws we are still lol

If you mean your interpretation allows this BUT the many many Muslims in this country who might interpret it differently don't actually ever do this extreme thing you think is allowed... Alright? Seems again we are just in the mind of Nessy deciding exactly what everything means for everyone else and ignoring the reality of what is actually happening.

If I interpret the bible as allowing bad things I can take the same approach towards Christianity even if no Christians act that way then correct? It isn't that they act a certain way it is that I think the entire identity is allowed based off my own interpretation!
    If any person can have any interpretation of literally anything.. then whats the point of having names or meanings of things? I mean a Christian can't be a Christian if they don't believe in Jesus. You have to have a certain baseline or guideline to go off of. It seems to me that you think anybody can interpret whatever they want and call themselves faithful. That's just not the case.
    If you interpret that way yes you can, but you would be wrong. If Islam states to kill unbelievers but only a few people did, it still would be allowed because it is within the religion. It doesn't matter if only a few do it. It still means that EVERY single person who follows that faith are allowed and commanded to kill those that don't believe like them. We don't need that kind of ideology in the US.

Ok, that's my point, you would teach your kid to react like a Muslim, not a christian. Which is ironic given that the thing you keep hashing in this scenario is the thing you actually live your life according to, even above the bible.

And yes, OBVIOUSLY if we are being attacked we are allowed to do that. No **** sherlock
    No not at all. It's called defending yourself. There's nothing muslim or Christian about it.