Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 231 of 232 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3468

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    1) Again...where would you want to go for safety? And again, distance is key for your case

2) I'm pretty sure I understand it a lot better than you. How many asylum cases have you tried? Ever even been to immigration court?

3) Plain and simple is not an explanation. You have given exactly zero evidence as to how they cost this country money

4) Being an American is not a job, pal. Your cost benefit analysis says, they don't do enough for ME, so lets let them die. PATHETIC

Bottom line, these people will die if not given entry, you couldn't care less. You absolutely hate immigrants and are incredibly Unamerican. You should maybe try China where your values are more cherished
    No, the bottom line is that most do not qualify as asylum seekers. They qualify as "I want to be here's"

The bottom line is that they are not needed here.

The bottom line is that they cost us money.

The bottom line here is that we have plenty of problems of our own that need to be solved.

Those are the real bottom lines.

And as for #4……I don't mind that they don't provide me with any income. I do mind that they are an unnecessary expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, the bottom line is that most do not qualify as asylum seekers. They qualify as "I want to be here's"

The bottom line here is that we have plenty of problems of our own that need to be solved.

And as for #4……I don't mind that they don't provide me with any income. I do mind that they are an unnecessary expense.
    1) do you have any reason to believe that people are getting approved that shouldn’t be? If not please stop posting that most of them are “I want to be here’s” bc it is not relevant even if true

2) do you have anything to support the fact that they are economic drain and not an economic benefit. Again supply it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, just as simple as providing evidence that its true.

Have.you seen evidence saying its true?

Do you just assume everyone married a sibling unless they prove to you they didnt?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    someone making this claim, what type of evidence would they have to prove it's real.

someone making this claim could be told they are wrong, but since this continues to be an issue Ilhan Omar could shut them up quickly with evidence they are wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    someone making this claim, what type of evidence would they have to prove it's real.
    lol, there's a million types of evidence. Show us pictures of them growing up in the same house, show their birth record or birth parents, etc.

You don't think I can prove to you that my brother is my brother? I can in a hundred diff ways.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

there's this thing called DNA now, if you REALLY want to find the answer
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

So, still ZERO evidence of anything

Except for that you are a pathetic garbage person. You are certainly not needed here
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Well said.

Omar casually refers to Trump rallies as klan rallies, LOL. I'm dead.

lol, there's a million types of evidence. Show us pictures of them growing up in the same house, show their birth record or birth parents, etc.

You don't think I can prove to you that my brother is my brother? I can in a hundred diff ways.

you're supporting what I said Ilhan Omar could do.

someone with no connection to Omar isn't going to have these things you mentioned, like pictures from when she was a child. but Omar could.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're supporting what I said Ilhan Omar could do.

someone with no connection to Omar isn't going to have these things you mentioned, like pictures from when she was a child. but Omar could.
    lmao, what?

So if she shows a childhood picture of herself without that guy in it, then to you she has proven her innocence?

And again, sure, we could say this about anyone. Why doesn't Trump prove he never married any of his family members. He spoke about his daughter like he wanted to bang her. Anyone can tweet that accusation, why not ask for his evidence?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lmao, what?

So if she shows a childhood picture of herself without that guy in it, then to you she has proven her innocence?

And again, sure, we could say this about anyone. Why doesn't Trump prove he never married any of his family members. He spoke about his daughter like he wanted to bang her. Anyone can tweet that accusation, why not ask for his evidence?

I don't know where I was going with this, but someone with no connection to Ilhan Omar, would have no way of having a picture of her as a child.

she could end this real quick, while being able to say I told you so.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know where I was going with this, but someone with no connection to Ilhan Omar, would have no way of having a picture of her as a child.

she could end this real quick, while being able to say I told you so.
    It may be to her political advantage to allow that rumor to continue until she can expose the truth of it all at a time that is of more benefit

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It may be to her political advantage to allow that rumor to continue until she can expose the truth of it all at a time that is of more benefit
    Now that’s good politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Now that’s good politics.
    hey, I'm not just a pretty face

for one, 'cause I'm not a pretty face at all

this is a positive tweet from Ilhan Omar for Melania Trump, this is something good to see.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯