Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 230 of 232 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3468

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, then it shouldn't be a problem to take the lying Bit ch down, since it isn't apart of public policy. It is giving the wrong impression to foreigners. Solve a lot of problems. Foreigners will know America doesn't want them and they should keep their arse at home after seeing us tear it down. I am trying to help you dude.
    I guess if they could get enough rope (never use the word "chains") that was strong enough, and get enough of the woke (whatever that means) crowd over to the island…maybe they would pull it down.

I got to tell you……you referring to the Statue of Liberty as a "lying Bit ch" and then telling me you are trying to help me is pathetically laughable. (Oh almost forgot) Dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess if they could get enough rope (never use the word "chains") that was strong enough, and get enough of the woke (whatever that means) crowd over to the island…maybe they would pull it down.

I got to tell you……you referring to the Statue of Liberty as a "lying Bit ch" and then telling me you are trying to help me is pathetically laughable. (Oh almost forgot) Dude!!!
    nEvEr UsE tHe WoRd "ChAiNs"

I don't think the "woke" have a problem with what the statue of liberty words and willingness to stand by those words. It is the folks like you on the right who wish to downplay those words as something meaningless. Just like the constitution is starting to be thought of as meaningless to your crowd. How many on the right are talking about civil war or race wars? Or suppressing minority vote or TRump's people wanting to remove the city of Detroit votes from the popular vote count. The right is starting to become the least American of us all. O yeah, even the woke whatever that means to you.

You can't defend American values while destroying or ignoring those values. You silly person.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-21-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I don't think the "woke" have a problem with what the statue of liberty words and willingness to stand by those words. It is the folks like you on the right who wish to downplay those words as something meaningless. Just like the constitution is starting to be thought of as meaningless to your crowd. How many on the right are talking about civil war or race wars? Or suppressing minority vote or TRump's people wanting to remove the city of Detroit votes from the popular vote count. The right is starting to become the least American of us all. O yeah, even the woke whatever that means to you.

You can't defend American values while destroying or ignoring those values. You silly person.
    Ypu're really way off base in your thinking.

Bold 1……not a national policy. And it was written 140 years ago. Times change.

Bold 2……I don't know anyone who downplays the words as meaningless. However, they are not timeless. What something meant 140 years ago may (and will) have a different meaning today.

Bold 3……You're clueless here. Pretty much all of the right are strict constitutionalists. It is not the right tearing down statues and running around with spray paint. In your opinion the right is not strict constructionists. Yet, you are all over Justices Kavanaugh and Barrett for being stricter constructionists. Sp which is it?? Or do you want it both ways (not like that has ever happened with liberals.

Bold 4……suppressing minority votes. As I have said over and over (I can't say "ad infinitum" any more), Your vote is suppressed only if you let it be. Call the county Board of Elections six months ahead of time, find out what you need to do to vote and then do it. Follow the rules and you vote cannot be suppressed.

Bold 5……no one knows what is going on in Detroit. it is a mess thanks to all the mail in ballots that the dems love so much. I am all in favor of tightening up voter rules and standardizing those rules across the country,

Bold 6…I'm pretty sure it is the left out there protesting and burning down cities. I'm pretty sure cities were boarded up incase the left protested the right winning the election. As it turned out, the left (seemingly) won the election and the right did not burn and loot. The right took it more peacefully than the left would have. So which side is really the least American.

You need to open your eyes and think things through a little bettert,

Ypu're really way off base in your thinking.

Bold 1……not a national policy. And it was written 140 years ago. Times change.
    Oh will please give it up. The words on that statue were praised in my high school, and expressed the nobleness of the American way. That shiny beacon of freedom. It has been apart of several historical and patriotic theme news clips. The idea that you can fall into this "Times change" don't give me to much hope you won't say the same about the constitution.

Bold 2……I don't know anyone who downplays the words as meaningless. However, they are not timeless. What something meant 140 years ago may (and will) have a different meaning today.
    you just counter your argument with the last sentence. If it has a different meaning now, ok. Who decides when we change the meaning of American traditions and values.

Bold 3……You're clueless here. Pretty much all of the right are strict constitutionalists. It is not the right tearing down statues and running around with spray paint. In your opinion the right is not strict constructionists. Yet, you are all over Justices Kavanaugh and Barrett for being stricter constructionists. Sp which is it?? Or do you want it both ways (not like that has ever happened with liberals.
    and the right has pissed on the constitution as well. You have no room to be snotty on who is a strict constitutionalist. And it isn't anyone's in power between these two parties. I can give two bongo bucks about the supreme court that is the moderate's game. I guess the Proud Boys or the alt-rights or the racist within your party are constitutionalists as well.

Bold 4……suppressing minority votes. As I have said over and over (I can't say "ad infinitum" any more), Your vote is suppressed only if you let it be. Call the county Board of Elections six months ahead of time, find out what you need to do to vote and then do it. Follow the rules and you vote cannot be suppressed.
    BS, and I have stated that before as has others. So I won't waste your time as you are quite willing to waste mine with this dribble.

Bold 5……no one knows what is going on in Detroit. it is a mess thanks to all the mail in ballots that the dems love so much. I am all in favor of tightening up voter rules and standardizing those rules across the country,
    That's right assumes there is a problem that justifies trying to void their vote. I am used to this from the right. A dead unarmed black with bullet holes in his back and a cop with an empty gun. "Yup, that black must have done something wrong." BTW, Trump uses to mail in his vote as well as those serving in the military or aboard. It only became a problem when it became threatening to Trump's re-election chances. At least be honest for once.

Bold 6…I'm pretty sure it is the left out there protesting and burning down cities. I'm pretty sure cities were boarded up incase the left protested the right winning the election. As it turned out, the left (seemingly) won the election and the right did not burn and loot. The right took it more peacefully than the left would have. So which side is really the least American.

You need to open your eyes and think things through a little bettert,
    What f are you talking about I don't see any burned down cities? HAAAAAHHAHAH. You are so delusional. I live in one of those cities. You silly person, the Democrats thought they would win by a landslide and get the senate. They were not expecting a loss. Everybody believes in the polls once again, so no one feared a right win. Oh, man, you are too much. thanks for the laugh. Did you get that from FOX, Rush or BLaze?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-21-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Oh will please give it up. The words on that statue were praised in my high school, and expressed the nobleness of the American way. That shiny beacon of freedom. It has been apart of several historical and patriotic theme news clips. The idea that you can fall into this "Times change" don't give me to much hope you won't say the same about the constitution. you just counter your argument with the last sentence. If it has a different meaning now, ok. Who decides when we change the meaning of American traditions and values. and the right has pissed on the constitution as well. You have no room to be snotty on who is a strict constitutionalist. And it isn't anyone's in power between these two parties. I can give two bongo bucks about the supreme court that is the moderate's game. I guess the Proud Boys or the alt-rights or the racist within your party are constitutionalists as well. BS, and I have stated that before as has others. So I won't waste your time as you are quite willing to waste mine with this dribble.That's right assumes there is a problem that justifies trying to void their vote. I am used to this from the right. A dead unarmed black with bullet holes in his back and a cop with an empty gun. "Yup, that black must have done something wrong." BTW, Trump uses to mail in his vote as well as those serving in the military or aboard. It only became a problem when it became threatening to Trump's re-election chances. At least be honest for once.

What f are you talking about I don't see any burned down cities? HAAAAAHHAHAH. You are so delusional. I live in one of those cities. You silly person, the Democrats thought they would win by a landslide and get the senate. They were not expecting a loss. Everybody believes in the polls once again, so no one feared a right win. Oh, man, you are too much. thanks for the laugh. Did you get that from FOX, Rush or BLaze?
    OK. You're probably right. I guess things will just never improve. Hope you're satisfied with your lot. I know I am.

Life goes on.

If we gave them free passage to most of the European countries, they would still want to come here.
    lmao, sluggo thinks it's still 1990!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I don't know whether Omar married her brother, should it not be something simple to provide evidence/documents to prove it's false?
    Sure, just as simple as providing evidence that its true.

Have.you seen evidence saying its true?

Do you just assume everyone married a sibling unless they prove to you they didnt?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah……finagling immigration requirements isn't really like a crime. It's like cheating on your taxes, or lying in court. Or spray paintin a public building. It's not really like a crime. Nobody gets really like hurt. Sorta like an overdue liberry book or signing ballots for people. It's not really like a crime. Is not like anyboddy gets really hurt.
    Except that never happend, racist.

And others have suggested something else. Point is ist that no one would dare to question some of thios at all because of……well take a guess.

??
    If no one dare question it, how is it a news story.

See, you're a racist, and it's pretty obvious, so whenever people see through your bs and call out your racism, you assume that how people respond to everyone. It's not. They respond like that to you. Because you are a racist.

Ilhan Omar

Yeah……finagling immigration requirements isn't really like a crime. It's like cheating on your taxes, or lying in court. Or spray paintin a public building. It's not really like a crime. Nobody gets really like hurt. Sorta like an overdue liberry book or signing ballots for people. It's not really like a crime. Is not like anyboddy gets really hurt.
    Like when you write off all your household supplies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-21-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Plenty of people have questioned this.
    Seriously her wearing a head covering got more coverage then all the COVID related insider trading in govt.

She has more **** talked about her then just about anyone and she is a minor player

I don’t really like her but the idea that people can’t talk **** about her is wildly off base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-21-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's that wonderful victim complex that so many of these white, male, Republicans have.

Para 1……why not go south to one of the fair,y stable countries. Argentina seems to be doing OK. Why not there.

If we gave them free passage to most of the European countries, they would still want to come here.

Para 2……You still don't get the meaning of "asylum." There is a difference between "asylum" and "I don't want to be there" (where ever "there" is). You reall seem to have difficulty in getting this point.

Para 3……We cannot afford them. Plain and simple. The US is deeply in debt and has a lot of unemployment. We don't need more unemployed people that we have to give public monies to. It's like a family being in debt but then buying a new car they can't afford just to make them feel better.

Para 4……I don't hate immigrants. I don't hate anyone. It's a simple, economic approach. We don't need them, the US didn't create the problems that are fleeing from, we can't afford them, and we have enough social and economic problems here to take care of. I'm assuming you work some where (or own a business)……would your company take on someone who wanted a job if you were at full employment and didn't need any additional staff???? Yeah, but what if they really needed a job??? What if they really, really needed a job????
    1) Again...where would you want to go for safety? And again, distance is key for your case

2) I'm pretty sure I understand it a lot better than you. How many asylum cases have you tried? Ever even been to immigration court?

3) Plain and simple is not an explanation. You have given exactly zero evidence as to how they cost this country money

4) Being an American is not a job, pal. Your cost benefit analysis says, they don't do enough for ME, so lets let them die. PATHETIC

Bottom line, these people will die if not given entry, you couldn't care less. You absolutely hate immigrants and are incredibly Unamerican. You should maybe try China where your values are more cherished
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, sluggo thinks it's still 1990!

Slugg would rather 1950. Only getting 1990 is settling.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!