Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which one?
    Really dude?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Isnt that illegal?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It would be, if it were true. But as far as I know, there are oddities (i.e. her living with a current and a future husband at the same time) but no proof that any of the men (is it 2 or 3) are actually her brother. IF one was, it was done for immigration purposes, apparently. All a bit confusing and not of enough interest to be concerned with IMO.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Really dude?
    a guy can't crack a joke? Of course I knew which especially he would be referring to

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 1……but why is it always the US. Where is everyone else???

Bold 2……partially correct. I simply recognize that there is nothing we can do about it.

Bold 3……wrpong. We all do. We cannot afford them.
    Bold 1. reply: I guess you don't know what is printed on the Statue of Liberty. I keep telling you since the Europeans don't want to come here, you need to tear that bit ch down, it is giving all these brown people the wrong idea that they will be welcome here.

I will be the first to sign. Save these people the misery of imprisonment, sterilization, or having their kids kidnapping. A Christian nation, where?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Where would you feel safest if your life was in danger?

Nothing we can do? We can give them safety in our country. Asylum is literally one of the oldest laws on the planet. Its always been seen as something very doable and very good

Wtf are you talking about? Thats completely made up by you

Just say you hate immigrants if thats what you mean. stop beating around the bush
    Para 1……why not go south to one of the fair,y stable countries. Argentina seems to be doing OK. Why not there.

If we gave them free passage to most of the European countries, they would still want to come here.

Para 2……You still don't get the meaning of "asylum." There is a difference between "asylum" and "I don't want to be there" (where ever "there" is). You reall seem to have difficulty in getting this point.

Para 3……We cannot afford them. Plain and simple. The US is deeply in debt and has a lot of unemployment. We don't need more unemployed people that we have to give public monies to. It's like a family being in debt but then buying a new car they can't afford just to make them feel better.

Para 4……I don't hate immigrants. I don't hate anyone. It's a simple, economic approach. We don't need them, the US didn't create the problems that are fleeing from, we can't afford them, and we have enough social and economic problems here to take care of. I'm assuming you work some where (or own a business)……would your company take on someone who wanted a job if you were at full employment and didn't need any additional staff???? Yeah, but what if they really needed a job??? What if they really, really needed a job????

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Ilhan Omar replying to someone saying she married her brother.. I know things might be different where you come from.

no doubt she didn't intend that to come out how it did.

must be different where Marjorie Taylor Greene comes from, like not marrying your brother.

I don't know whether Omar married her brother, should it not be something simple to provide evidence/documents to prove it's false?

fact checking can't confirm either way.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...hometown-news/

In a June 23 article, the Star-Tribune wrote that it "could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling." That echoed the conclusion by Snopes.com in February 2019, that "the evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other." PolitiFact was unable to reach a conclusion during the 2018 election cycle.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It would be, if it were true. But as far as I know, there are oddities (i.e. her living with a current and a future husband at the same time) but no proof that any of the men (is it 2 or 3) are actually her brother. IF one was, it was done for immigration purposes, apparently. All a bit confusing and not of enough interest to be concerned with IMO.
    Yeah……finagling immigration requirements isn't really like a crime. It's like cheating on your taxes, or lying in court. Or spray paintin a public building. It's not really like a crime. Nobody gets really like hurt. Sorta like an overdue liberry book or signing ballots for people. It's not really like a crime. Is not like anyboddy gets really hurt.

Yeah……finagling immigration requirements isn't really like a crime. It's like cheating on your taxes, or lying in court. Or spray paintin a public building. It's not really like a crime. Nobody gets really like hurt. Sorta like an overdue liberry book or signing ballots for people. It's not really like a crime. Is not like anyboddy gets really hurt.
    that would only be a question...IF it were true....but nobody looking into it has ever proven he's her brother

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Bold 1. reply: I guess you don't know what is printed on the Statue of Liberty. I keep telling you since the Europeans don't want to come here, you need to tear that bit ch down, it is giving all these brown people the wrong idea that they will be welcome here.

I will be the first to sign. Save these people the misery of imprisonment, sterilization, or having their kids kidnapping. A Christian nation, where?
    Not sure if you know this but what is engraved on a plaque on the wall of the Statue of Liberty is not really public policy approved by the US government. It is a few limes from a poem written by Emma Lazurus almost 140 years ago.

140 years ago……gee, I wonder if things have changes since then. Quick check shows that the population of the US has gone up almost seven fold since the poem was written. So one would think that with such a change in the population (and that's the population that we know about) maybe, just maybe some of our policies would change to.

And how many of the huddled masses have you taken in???

……………
    Footnote: If you have never been to the Statue of Liberty and get a chance to go, be sure not to pass it up. It is pretty impressive…including the Immigration Museum built into the ground floor. I'm pretty sure you can still go to the crown but be advised that the spiral staircase that goes up and back down is pretty steep, also hot and stuffy in the summer. (I've done it several times but do not think I would ever try it again [advanced age]). It is so steep that there are several rest platforms along the way so you can duck out and take a break or even cross over to the down spiral and avoid the rest of the climb. However, it is worth the climb and the view of NY harbor is spectacular…but the real reason is to say you did it.

that would only be a question...IF it were true....but nobody looking into it has ever proven he's her brother
    Not too many people want to question Omar about anything with her holding the triple (maybe quadruple) get ot of Jail Free card.

If you questioned her over a parking space it would be cast as racist.

Same reason the CBC's finances are never questioned.

Not too many people want to question Omar about anything with her holding the triple (maybe quadruple) get ot of Jail Free card.

If you questioned her over a parking space it would be cast as racist.

Same reason the CBC's finances are never questioned.
    from what I've read, the person some suggest is her brother was a British citizen who was only in the US long enough to earn a degree and is now back in Britain....so even IF they are siblings, it wouldn't be like she assisted him in gaining citizenship, emigrant benefits, or asylum

from what I've read, the person some suggest is her brother was a British citizen who was only in the US long enough to earn a degree and is now back in Britain....so even IF they are siblings, it wouldn't be like she assisted him in gaining citizenship, emigrant benefits, or asylum
    And others have suggested something else. Point is ist that no one would dare to question some of thios at all because of……well take a guess.

And bolded……an immigrant coming here, taking what we have to offer, and then going somewhere else. So what did the US get out of that???? No colleges in Britain???

And others have suggested something else. Point is ist that no one would dare to question some of thios at all because of……well take a guess.

And bolded……an immigrant coming here, taking what we have to offer, and then going somewhere else. So what did the US get out of that???? No colleges in Britain???
    What the hell are you talking about? Plenty of people have questioned this.

Not sure if you know this but what is engraved on a plaque on the wall of the Statue of Liberty is not really public policy approved by the US government. It is a few limes from a poem written by Emma Lazurus almost 140 years ago.
    Oh, then it shouldn't be a problem to take the lying Bit ch down, since it isn't apart of public policy. It is giving the wrong impression to foreigners. Solve a lot of problems. Foreigners will know America doesn't want them and they should keep their arse at home after seeing us tear it down. I am trying to help you dude.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.