Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3468

Thread: Ilhan Omar

  1. #3406
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I've told you before. I've never once had a client or seen anyone in immigration court lying about their story. You are given a credibility test upon asking for asylum, it rejects people that don't fit the description and then also a bunch that do.

    You are working for gifts for children for Christmas, thats great. These people asking for asylum are asking for the right to LIVE. They face extreme problems that you cannot even imagine, that Christmas gifts don't come anywhere close to comparing to. I don't care where people are from, I care that people need help. Tampa has just as little to do with my life as someone from El Salvador. There is no distinction.

    Just more ******** from you as usual. You literally couldn't care less about them living or dying. NO ONE in this country suffers from the things Asylum seekers suffer from. The worst situations in this country do not in any way compare.

    Its literally life and death and your feeling is......not my problem.
    Bold 1……but why is it always the US. Where is everyone else???

    Bold 2……partially correct. I simply recognize that there is nothing we can do about it.

    Bold 3……wrpong. We all do. We cannot afford them.

  2. #3407
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,825

    Ilhan Omar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You're absolutely right. I don't care about them. Their countries let them down not the US. Let's take care of our own.

    How about this……let the UN establish some sort of refugee plan. All members contribute $$$ to the refugee fund. Anyone that wants to leave their country applies to the UN. The UN then arranges transportation to countries willing to take them in. How many countries do you think would step up to the plate and take these people in free of charge (the UN pays to get them there). Don't hold your breath.

    They all want to come here on our dime and we have plenty of our pown that need help. Why can't you see that.
    I know I’m right. So cut the BS. You don’t care if they are an economic asset either.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3408
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You're absolutely right. I don't care about them. Their countries let them down not the US. Let's take care of our own.

    How about this……let the UN establish some sort of refugee plan. All members contribute $$$ to the refugee fund. Anyone that wants to leave their country applies to the UN. The UN then arranges transportation to countries willing to take them in. How many countries do you think would step up to the plate and take these people in free of charge (the UN pays to get them there). Don't hold your breath.

    They all want to come here on our dime and we have plenty of our pown that need help. Why can't you see that.
    You are literally this meme:


  4. #3409
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 1……but why is it always the US. Where is everyone else???

    Bold 2……partially correct. I simply recognize that there is nothing we can do about it.

    Bold 3……wrpong. We all do. We cannot afford them.
    Where would you feel safest if your life was in danger?

    Nothing we can do? We can give them safety in our country. Asylum is literally one of the oldest laws on the planet. Its always been seen as something very doable and very good

    Wtf are you talking about? Thats completely made up by you


    Just say you hate immigrants if thats what you mean. stop beating around the bush
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  5. #3410
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,486
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Where would you feel safest if your life was in danger?

    Nothing we can do? We can give them safety in our country. Asylum is literally one of the oldest laws on the planet. Its always been seen as something very doable and very good

    Wtf are you talking about? Thats completely made up by you


    Just say you hate immigrants if thats what you mean. stop beating around the bush
    He’s ok with it as long as they get put in camps. I mean, he’s ok with that for Americans who look different so I’m sure he’d extend the same generosity to actual immigrants.

  6. #3411
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,108
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sluggo what % of those that apply are approved? What percentage do you think do meet the criteria? How many those crossing multiple countries already have family here? Oh wait you don’t care so stop pretending to. You want 0% to be accepted and could care less about particulars.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what percent do meet the criteria?

    bold, if seeking to reunite with family is why they are seeking asylum, then they are not eligible.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #3412
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,825

    Ilhan Omar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what percent do meet the criteria?

    bold, if seeking to reunite with family is why they are seeking asylum, then they are not eligible.
    Most applicants get rejected so Sluggo’s repeated insistence that we have to turn them away bc they are not real asylum seekers is bogus. We already do. He also repeatedly asks why people seeking asylum cross multiple counties to come here instead of stopping. There are a lot different answers to that question. Sometimes they have a support system here already. Again he knows this but likes to spew nonsense


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-18-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3413
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,384
    HELLO

  9. #3414
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,865
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    ***** is cray cray!

  10. #3415
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    That ***** should shut her *** up.

  11. #3416
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,337
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That ***** should shut her *** up.
    which one?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #3417
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,038
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which one?
    The Qanon congresswoman.

  13. #3418
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,578
    Did she merry her brother or not? Really simple question.

  14. #3419
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,423
    Isnt that illegal?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #3420
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,384
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Did she merry her brother or not? Really simple question.
    No

    But I hear you did.

    See. I can make **** up too.
    HELLO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •