Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3468

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I've told you before. I've never once had a client or seen anyone in immigration court lying about their story. You are given a credibility test upon asking for asylum, it rejects people that don't fit the description and then also a bunch that do.

You are working for gifts for children for Christmas, thats great. These people asking for asylum are asking for the right to LIVE. They face extreme problems that you cannot even imagine, that Christmas gifts don't come anywhere close to comparing to. I don't care where people are from, I care that people need help. Tampa has just as little to do with my life as someone from El Salvador. There is no distinction.

Just more ******** from you as usual. You literally couldn't care less about them living or dying. NO ONE in this country suffers from the things Asylum seekers suffer from. The worst situations in this country do not in any way compare.

Its literally life and death and your feeling is......not my problem.
    Bold 1……but why is it always the US. Where is everyone else???

Bold 2……partially correct. I simply recognize that there is nothing we can do about it.

Bold 3……wrpong. We all do. We cannot afford them.

Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You're absolutely right. I don't care about them. Their countries let them down not the US. Let's take care of our own.

How about this……let the UN establish some sort of refugee plan. All members contribute $$$ to the refugee fund. Anyone that wants to leave their country applies to the UN. The UN then arranges transportation to countries willing to take them in. How many countries do you think would step up to the plate and take these people in free of charge (the UN pays to get them there). Don't hold your breath.

They all want to come here on our dime and we have plenty of our pown that need help. Why can't you see that.
    I know I’m right. So cut the BS. You don’t care if they are an economic asset either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You're absolutely right. I don't care about them. Their countries let them down not the US. Let's take care of our own.

How about this……let the UN establish some sort of refugee plan. All members contribute $$$ to the refugee fund. Anyone that wants to leave their country applies to the UN. The UN then arranges transportation to countries willing to take them in. How many countries do you think would step up to the plate and take these people in free of charge (the UN pays to get them there). Don't hold your breath.

They all want to come here on our dime and we have plenty of our pown that need help. Why can't you see that.
    You are literally this meme:

Bold 1……but why is it always the US. Where is everyone else???

Bold 2……partially correct. I simply recognize that there is nothing we can do about it.

Bold 3……wrpong. We all do. We cannot afford them.
    Where would you feel safest if your life was in danger?

Nothing we can do? We can give them safety in our country. Asylum is literally one of the oldest laws on the planet. Its always been seen as something very doable and very good

Wtf are you talking about? Thats completely made up by you

Just say you hate immigrants if thats what you mean. stop beating around the bush
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Where would you feel safest if your life was in danger?

Nothing we can do? We can give them safety in our country. Asylum is literally one of the oldest laws on the planet. Its always been seen as something very doable and very good

Wtf are you talking about? Thats completely made up by you

Just say you hate immigrants if thats what you mean. stop beating around the bush
    He’s ok with it as long as they get put in camps. I mean, he’s ok with that for Americans who look different so I’m sure he’d extend the same generosity to actual immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sluggo what % of those that apply are approved? What percentage do you think do meet the criteria? How many those crossing multiple countries already have family here? Oh wait you don’t care so stop pretending to. You want 0% to be accepted and could care less about particulars.

what percent do meet the criteria?

bold, if seeking to reunite with family is why they are seeking asylum, then they are not eligible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what percent do meet the criteria?

bold, if seeking to reunite with family is why they are seeking asylum, then they are not eligible.
    Most applicants get rejected so Sluggo’s repeated insistence that we have to turn them away bc they are not real asylum seekers is bogus. We already do. He also repeatedly asks why people seeking asylum cross multiple counties to come here instead of stopping. There are a lot different answers to that question. Sometimes they have a support system here already. Again he knows this but likes to spew nonsense

Last edited by ewing; 11-18-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    ***** is cray cray!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    That ***** should shut her *** up.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That ***** should shut her *** up.
    which one?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which one?
    The Qanon congresswoman.

Did she merry her brother or not? Really simple question.

Isnt that illegal?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Did she merry her brother or not? Really simple question.
    No

But I hear you did.

See. I can make **** up too.
    HELLO