Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2843

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Quick...Trump just misspelled Coronavirus and Choker. Get home, get your spell check czar uniform on, jump on the internet machine and start criticizing him. Or do you just criticize Dems, Minorities or minority women for such trivial matters?
    You watch yourself. This man is a true Canadian hero that is only looking to set his southern brethren free via his unique insights on American life and his indispensable spelling corrections that these treasonous heathens dare make on a social media site designed for short, informal communication.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You watch yourself. This man is a true Canadian hero that is only looking to set his southern brethren free via his unique insights on American life and his indispensable spelling corrections that these treasonous heathens dare make on a social media site designed for short, informal communication.
    He's going to be in a bind when he has to do important work like spell check colour, favour, theatre and centre. I want to know his opinion on such important issues as these

Is it legal to marry your brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is it legal to marry your brother?
    I'm pretty sure Cain married his sister.

He may also have you know whatted with his mother. They were never clear about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Cain married his sister.

He may also have you know whatted with his mother. They were never clear about this.

it also happened in GOT

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's absolutely insane to me that he thinks he can say this stuff with a straight face, considering the obstacles he jumps through to defend every gaffe or asinine thing Trump does.

what you're saying here is ********. I have criticized Trump for things like this.

none of this has anything to do with Omar being Muslim, she just wants to play the victim.

people have been looking into this, if you don't want to accept/acknowledge that being an "investigation" then don't.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 02-26-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    none of this has anything to do with Omar being Muslim, she just wants to play the victim.

people have been looking into this, if you don't want to accept/acknowledge that being an "investigation" then don't.
    My goodness are you dense (and predictable af). I never said a thing about this having a thing to do with Omar being Muslim but please: don't let me stop you from conversating with the boogeyman in your head.

Some vague mentions of "people looking in to this" is not anywhere near the same as an official FBI investigation....which is all I have said. Looking forward to the next load of nonsense you so proudly contribute to this forum.

My goodness are you dense (and predictable af). I never said a thing about this having a thing to do with Omar being Muslim but please: don't let me stop you from conversating with the boogeyman in your head.
    this is what you included in your post.

Sure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dvantages.html
    The FBI, ICE and the US Department of Education have not confirmed any investigations. Omarís office has not commented but she has previously dismissed the claims as 'baseless, absurd rumors', accusing journalists of Islamophobia.
    why did you feel the need to include that.

this is Omar playing the victim when being Muslim is not the reason behind this.

Some vague mentions of "people looking in to this" is not anywhere near the same as an official FBI investigation....which is all I have said. Looking forward to the next load of nonsense you so proudly contribute to this forum.

should I have been more clear whether this was some formal on the record investigation or that she is just being investigated.

in∑ves∑ti∑ga∑tion

the action of investigating something or someone
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 02-26-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    it also happened in GOT
    What is GOT?????

this is what you included in your post.

why did you feel the need to include that.

this is Omar playing the victim when being Muslim is not the reason behind this.

should I have been more clear whether this was some formal on the record investigation or that she is just being investigated.
    You are clueless. I posted that QUOTE (aka not my opinion or my words) because the part prior to what you bolded refuted what you keep claiming to be true.

What is GOT?????
    The HBO show Game of Thrones.

You are clueless. I posted that QUOTE (aka not my opinion or my words) because the part prior to what you bolded refuted what you keep claiming to be true.
    I didn't say that you said it.
    I said "none of this has anything to do with Omar being Muslim, she just wants to play the victim" based on you including what you did. me saying that was based on you including this from the article. if you didn't include that then there would have been no reason for me to acknowledge it and reply with what I did.

The HBO show Game of Thrones.
    Thanks.

Don't have HBO and I never watched it.

TAFTI

I didn't say that you said it.
    I said "none of this has anything to do with Omar being Muslim, she just wants to play the victim" based on you including what you did. me saying that was based on you including this from the article. if you didn't include that then there would have been no reason for me to acknowledge it and reply with what I did.
    Yeah, silly me for thinking you needed any sort of legitimate excuse for ranting about this woman further.

Thanks.

Don't have HBO and I never watched it.

TAFTI
    All good. I haven't watched it either. Numerous people have told me about how great it is and that I'd probably enjoy it but I have minimal if any interest in giving it a shot.