Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2396

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He's made it very clear he only pays this amount of taxes because he has to. If he could pay less taxes at the expense of starving kids, he would.
    Who wouldn't?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Who wouldn't?
    If I were given the option of paying less taxes now in exchange for cutting all child food safety initiatives by the government, I would not.

If I were given the option of paying less taxes now in exchange for cutting all child food safety initiatives by the government, I would not.
    Me neither

The children are the future

I'm for the babies
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Who wouldn't?
    If it something that I think the government should be doing, then I have no problem paying the taxes that are required to fund it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Does it matter to you if they are? It's not like you'd do anything to help starving kids, no matter the month.
    You don't get it.

You never will.

But…can you answer the question………

How do these kids get by on weekends???

Do they starve during July and August when school is out???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You don't get it.

You never will.

Are you asking if there are child you go hungry sometimes who receive free school meals? If so the answer is yes. If you are asking if they all do, they answer is no. Are your questions supposed be making a point? If so can you just say it instead of speaking in riddles?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I would say your not a fiscally smart person. Stop giving it to the government and give it directly to a charity or food shelter. Each of your dollars would go about 300% farther and would have a much more profound effect. To too it off, it becomes a tax deduction.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Me neither

I'm for the babies
    You wouldn't voluntarily give a single dollar to a white baby and you know it.

You wouldn't voluntarily give a single dollar to a white baby and you know it.
    You got me bro. All my money goes to the brown baby fund.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Me neither

I'm for the babies
    There is no future the world is ending in 10 years...we must eat the babies!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HULW-ODeqLg

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You don't get it.

You never will.

Well if the parents aren't paying for lunches during school perhaps they could then afford to pay for the lunches on weekends...

I would say your not a fiscally smart person. Stop giving it to the government and give it directly to a charity or food shelter. Each of your dollars would go about 300% farther and would have a much more profound effect. To too it off, it becomes a tax deduction.
    I also give it to charity. As for it going 300% farther, that depends on the charity. And it also depends on the reach. The idea that all government programs aren't benefitting people as much as charities is a lie. But I suspect you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    There is no future the world is ending in 10 years...we must eat the babies!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HULW-ODeqLg
    The world isn't ending in 10 years. But if we don't start doing something about how we use and generate energy on a macro scale, then we will eventually reach a point where the way we live is unsustainable. This isn't a left or right issue, this is a fact.

We can do micro things to help push that date a bit farther out into the future. Requiring vehicles get slightly better MPG each year is one of those ways. Pushing for higher percentages of renewable energy is another great one. These things together can become the macro change that we need.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The world isn't ending in 10 years. But if we don't start doing something about how we use and generate energy on a macro scale, then we will eventually reach a point where the way we live is unsustainable. This isn't a left or right issue, this is a fact.

We can do micro things to help push that date a bit farther out into the future. Requiring vehicles get slightly better MPG each year is one of those ways. Pushing for higher percentages of renewable energy is another great one. These things together can become the macro change that we need.
    Why should we?

Sure, we were (and continue to be) a major contributor to this problem.

But, we're America. We're ****in' special. Let others clean up our mess (or threaten that we"ll throw some economic sanctions on them -- or maybe send in the Marines).

I also give it to charity. As for it going 300% farther, that depends on the charity. And it also depends on the reach. The idea that all government programs aren't benefitting people as much as charities is a lie. But I suspect you already knew that.
    What do you mean by its a lie? How do you know? I feel gov't programs are needed but I also a good local charity stretches the dollar a lot further.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.