Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 186 of 190 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 2843

Thread: Ilhan Omar

  1. #2776
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Omar is again today being smeared by far-right morons, saying she married her brother. After Hannity was doing it a few days ago. But yeah, whatever the hell your Islamaphobic fingers are typing is definitely important.

    There have been assassination plots, countless death threats, people saying she had ties to 9/11, told to go back to her country by the POTUS, targeted with more hate than even your hatred-filled brain couldn't even imagine, had her patriotism questioned at every step of the way, and so on and so on...yet this **** keeps you up.

    Seriously. Find a better hobby than obsessing over this women. You're pathetic and small.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  2. #2777
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Omar is again today being smeared by far-right morons, saying she married her brother. After Hannity was doing it a few days ago. But yeah, whatever the hell your Islamaphobic fingers are typing is definitely important.

    There have been assassination plots, countless death threats, people saying she had ties to 9/11, told to go back to her country by the POTUS, targeted with more hate than even your hatred-filled brain couldn't even imagine, had her patriotism questioned at every step of the way, and so on and so on...yet this **** keeps you up.

    Seriously. Find a better hobby than obsessing over this women. You're pathetic and small.
    **** this woman.

  3. #2778
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,502
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Omar is again today being smeared by far-right morons, saying she married her brother. After Hannity was doing it a few days ago. But yeah, whatever the hell your Islamaphobic fingers are typing is definitely important.

    There have been assassination plots, countless death threats, people saying she had ties to 9/11, told to go back to her country by the POTUS, targeted with more hate than even your hatred-filled brain couldn't even imagine, had her patriotism questioned at every step of the way, and so on and so on...yet this **** keeps you up.

    Seriously. Find a better hobby than obsessing over this women. You're pathetic and small.
    left wing morons continue to push this conspiracy theory that is only about her being Islamic, as if literally anything against her justified or not is simply anti Islam, and some people are actually dumb enough to believe this.


    Ilhan Omar is being investigated. what is the problem, or do people only support endless investigations for Donald Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #2779
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,567
    My goodness. If you only had the power to actually read and comprehend half the BS you post. According to that tweet, Omar isn't being investigated. Judicial Watch is simply calling for an investigation.

    Get a life.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #2780
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,502
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My goodness. If you only had the power to actually read and comprehend half the BS you post. According to that tweet, Omar isn't being investigated. Judicial Watch is simply calling for an investigation.

    Get a life.
    Ilhan Omar, is being investigated.

    https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/fbi-re...d-her-brother/
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation is reviewing claims Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother, The Post has learned.

    Two FBI agents held an hours-long meeting in Minnesota in mid-October with a concerned party who handed over a trove of documents regarding Omar’s 2009 marriage to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a source with knowledge of the event said.
    https://www.theblaze.com/contributor...ing-ilhan-omar
    Finally. The Feds — including ICE — appear to be investigating Rep. Ilhan Omar.

    At least three departments are reviewing what could be the worst-ever crime spree by an elected US official
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #2781
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,567
    Lol neither of those quotes prove what you are claiming. Thanks for further proving my point (and please learn to read).

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  7. #2782
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,502
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol neither of those quotes prove what you are claiming. Thanks for further proving my point (and please learn to read).
    people are investigating Ilhan Omar. this is a good thing, nobody is above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #2783
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,567
    I've never said that anyone is above the law, simply that nothing you've posted shows that she is being investigated. You posted that some group is trying to get her investigated and that some group is reviewing something about her that may lead to an investigation but yeah....zero proof of her definitively being investigated by any federal organization.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #2784
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,567
    You selectively look for headlines or blurbs that support your fractured world view and then don't even bother to read deeper or confirm that these articles are saying what you hope/think/assume they are saying.

    Aka same old **** as always with you. Ultra biased horse **** that you hope will get a reaction out of someone.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  10. #2785
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,616
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people are investigating Ilhan Omar. this is a good thing, nobody is above the law.
    Is it illegal to marry your brother?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #2786
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,502
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I've never said that anyone is above the law, simply that nothing you've posted shows that she is being investigated. You posted that some group is trying to get her investigated and that some group is reviewing something about her that may lead to an investigation but yeah....zero proof of her definitively being investigated by any federal organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You selectively look for headlines or blurbs that support your fractured world view and then don't even bother to read deeper or confirm that these articles are saying what you hope/think/assume they are saying.

    Aka same old **** as always with you. Ultra biased horse **** that you hope will get a reaction out of someone.
    some group, known as the FBI.

    this is what investigating is.

    I've even already provided this before..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...r-report-says/
    Investigators With ICE, FBI Reviewing Criminal Allegations Against Ilhan Omar, Report Says
    Investigators with multiple federal agencies are reportedly reviewing evidence of alleged crimes committed by far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) that center around her marital history.

    The Blaze reported that toward the end of last year, “the Department of Justice had assigned an FBI Special Agent in Charge, or SAC, to review Rep. Ilhan Omar’s apparent, astonishing spree of felonies from 2009 to 2017.”

    The Blaze noted that the “FBI SAC stated that the wide range of criminal activity suggested by the evidence against Rep. Omar may lead the FBI to expand the review to other federal departments” and that in recent weeks, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Education inspector general have reportedly joined the investigation.

    The Blaze’s report was authored by David Steinberg, who has extensively covered the criminal allegations against Omar for many months while at PJ Media.

    The Blaze reported that ICE’s involvement in the investigation pertains to “questions about [Rep. Omar’s 2009 marriage],” which allegedly includes “eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, up to eight years of state and federal tax fraud, two years of federal student loan fraud, and even bigamy.”

    The Department of Education inspector general is reportedly looking into whether Omar’s 2009 marriage to a British citizen was “an attempt to facilitate federal student loan fraud, or other fraud involving higher education.”





    nobody really cares to comment about a US member of Congress that misspells the word AMERICAN.

    another America refugee that says they are Muslim and running for Congress can spell American, and is fine with admitting they are American unlike Omar.

    I support this female Muslim Republican.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #2787
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,700
    The daily wire citing the blaze.

  13. #2788
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some group, known as the FBI.

    this is what investigating is.

    I've even already provided this before..








    nobody really cares to comment about a US member of Congress that misspells the word AMERICAN.

    another America refugee that says they are Muslim and running for Congress can spell American, and is fine with admitting they are American unlike Omar.

    I support this female Muslim Republican.

    Quick...Trump just misspelled Coronavirus and Choker. Get home, get your spell check czar uniform on, jump on the internet machine and start criticizing him. Or do you just criticize Dems, Minorities or minority women for such trivial matters?

  14. #2789
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,567
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some group, known as the FBI.

    this is what investigating is.

    I've even already provided this before.
    Sure.

    The FBI, ICE and the US Department of Education have not confirmed any investigations. Omar’s office has not commented but she has previously dismissed the claims as 'baseless, absurd rumors', accusing journalists of Islamophobia.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dvantages.html

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  15. #2790
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Quick...Trump just misspelled Coronavirus and Choker. Get home, get your spell check czar uniform on, jump on the internet machine and start criticizing him. Or do you just criticize Dems, Minorities or minority women for such trivial matters?
    It's absolutely insane to me that he thinks he can say this stuff with a straight face, considering the obstacles he jumps through to defend every gaffe or asinine thing Trump does.

    I never cared when people called me a snowflake, or sarcastically asked if I needed a safe space, or said I was triggered whenever I post anything with any sort of conviction, passion or emotion. I'm rock solid in what I believe and am not easily rattled. But a lot of people did care. And one of the very few bright spots of the Trump Presidency is that most of those people who resorted to that stuff and bought their dumb "liberal tears" mugs, gave up the act. It's becoming abundantly clear who the fragile, triggered little snowflakes really are. FNK is as good of proof as there probably is. This man gets set off by every single tiny thing that happens. Especially when it's the little Muslim lady.


    It's very obvious why she didn't say "American". She didn't even need to explain it to the numskulls, but she did. I think he even understands it deep down, but he just loves being the little reactionary he is. Snowflake gon' snowflake. Let the man be triggered! Let him sling the bad faith nonsense. It's at least entertaining!
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •