Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,906 to 1,918 of 1918

Thread: Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I did say this..
    Ok, but this:

this has been a continual narrative that the only reason Trump would attack certain people is their color. I've seen this with people/guests on CNN and MSNBC.

Is not the same as saying he only attacks people of color. The media is saying that the only reason he attacks certain people is their color. That is different than saying he only attacks people of color.

So who is saying he only attacks people of color?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ok, but this:

this has been a continual narrative that the only reason Trump would attack certain people is their color. I've seen this with people/guests on CNN and MSNBC.

Is not the same as saying he only attacks people of color. The media is saying that the only reason he attacks certain people is their color. That is different than saying he only attacks people of color.

even saying the reason Trump attacks minorities is their color is ignorant and wrong. this deflects from any valid reason that they would be "attacked" or criticized. Democrats that happen to be minorities should not be excluded from being attacked/criticized.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

even saying the reason Trump attacks minorities is their color is ignorant and wrong. this deflects from any valid reason that they would be "attacked" or criticized. Democrats that happen to be minorities should not be excluded from being attacked/criticized.
    Not if it's true.

Not if it's true.
    that is the point, it's not.

any of these 4 "squad" Democrats have done something worth criticizing, including by other Democrats. it wasn't about their race or being women. that is a deflection to play the victim, and sadly too many people are incredible gullible enough to believe it.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Ok, but this:

I suppose we're too far gone to ask why the president of the United States is attacking ANYONE. Right?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/10/i...ism-in-action/

Ilhan Omar: Vetting Immigrants’ Social Media Is ‘Fascism In Action’
    Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar said in social media post Monday night that law enforcement vetting immigrants social media profiles is a form of “fascism.”

“Make no mistake: This is fascism in action,” Rep. Omar tweeted. “There’s no guarantee that the Trump administration won’t weaponize immigrants’ political views against them by denying entry.”

make no mistake, Ilhan Omar is biased and doesn't know what she is talking about. this is done for national security for America. if Omar has a problem with this then one has to question her allegiance to America.

Ilhan Omar was also wrong about the use of illegal alien, which I already covered..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...illegal-aliens
    Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., took aim at President Trump for calling illegal immigrants "aliens," and accused the current administration of dehumanizing immigrants.

"No one is an 'alien,'" she tweeted. She was responding to Trump announcing that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would "begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States."

it has also already been shown that Trump using animals was talking about MS-13.

illegal alien is the right term.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration...gnores-the-law
    Federal immigration law uses the term “illegal alien.” For example, 8 U.S.C. §1365 is a provision that deals with a reimbursement program the federal government has for states that are incarcerating illegal aliens. Its very title refers to “illegal aliens,” and that term is used in the statute itself, which defines an illegal alien as anyone “who is in the United States unlawfully.”

“Alien”—rather than “immigrant”—is the correct legal term, since “alien” is defined in 8 U.S.C. §1101 (a)(3) as “any person not a citizen or national of the United States.”

“Make no mistake: This is fascism in action,” Rep. Omar tweeted. “There’s no guarantee that the Trump administration won’t weaponize immigrants’ political views against them by denying entry.”

That was Omar's tweet. What is there to even oppose??
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

That was Omar's tweet. What is there to even oppose??
    that she doesn't understand national security. imagine an immigrant on a social media account saying something anti American. according to Omar I guess that would be totally fine and they should still be granted entry in America? you know immigrating to America is not a right.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ad-at-memorial

Family member of 9/11 victim calls out Omar, 'Squad' at memorial ceremony
    A family member of a victim who was killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks used part of his address at an annual remembrance service Wednesday to criticize Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and other freshman progressive lawmakers known as "The Squad."

Nicholas Haros Jr., whose mother died in the World Trade Center, was among a number of family members and loved ones of those who died in the 2001 attack to take the stage at the annual remembrance event at the 9/11 memorial in New York City.

After taking his turn on the stage to read aloud the names of victims who died in the terrorist attacks, Haros, who wore a black T-shirt with the phrase, "Some people did something,” began to take aim at the Minnesota Democrat.

"Today I am here to respond to you, exactly who did what to whom," Haros said. "We know who and what was done, there's no uncertainty about that."

Haros’s shirt references remarks the freshman Democrat made earlier this year that sparked an avalanche of criticism from President Trump and others on the right who argued that they minimized the terrorist attack.

In the remarks Omar gave at the Council on American-Islamic Relations earlier this year, the lawmaker said: “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

that she doesn't understand national security. imagine an immigrant on a social media account saying something anti American. according to Omar I guess that would be totally fine and they should still be granted entry in America? you know immigrating to America is not a right.
    Haha, she made the point that trumps approach is only gonna turn people against him. I dont see what's wrong with saying that. It's just a common fact she's stating.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, poor guy

lol, poor guy
    He doesn’t even realize that he’s been galvanizes to fear based on the political expediency of one of the political parties in this country. He’s been told Muslims are collectively to blame for his situation and that opposing them uniformly will fix the problem.

Haha, she made the point that trumps approach is only gonna turn people against him. I dont see what's wrong with saying that. It's just a common fact she's stating.
    using evidence of what would be on someone's social media that they don't deserve to go to America is not "weaponizing." it's the same as any other vetting that is done. those that want to go to America have to prove that they deserve it, immigration is not a right.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He doesn’t even realize that he’s been galvanizes to fear based on the political expediency of one of the political parties in this country. He’s been told Muslims are collectively to blame for his situation and that opposing them uniformly will fix the problem.
    wrong again.
    people are not blaming Muslims. maybe you missed the part that the people to blame are RADICAL Islam. it's careless to generalize radical Islam and Islam together. this is what too many do that need to push this narrative that people are against just Islam.