Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I have 3 Claude Giroux Jerseys and I actually had a JVR Jersey that I got like two months before they traded him. Now hes back.

I have some outdated ones though too.

It was just a hassle and a little sketchy plus not many people were reaching out much anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old jerseys can be washed, folded and kept until your team has an old timers day and you can get them autographed. I've been lucky. Only got the Carlos Beltran black and orange SF Giants jersey that I don't want, but think I can sell it to a guy at work or on eBay. His name is in BOLD orange letters. I doubt he's coming back to Frisco unless there's a coaching/managing position .

Anyway, I came on here to ask are there any BOLD predictions for this year? Like JT Realmuto will be the top catcher for 2019; You know he won't. I don't go out of my way to draft C and 1B, but think OF Delino DeShields will steal close to 30 bases and hit over .240. Oh wait. Why is he stealing bases in Catctus league when he hurt his knee?

Participated in my first fantasy draft in many years. I drafted three guys late who are eligible to be IRd...trying to figure out what Stats i should target for those three remaining spots.

Also, Ill take any fair positive/negative comments on how my draft looks to you.

12 team snake draft, weekly head to head, classic categories. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2-Mookie
    23-Verlander
    26-Gerrit Cole
    47-Merrifield
    50-Realmuto
    71-Jean Segura
    74-Eugenio Suarez
    95-Conforto
    98-Haniger
    119-Kyle Hendricks
    122-David Robertson
    143-Gallo
    146-Wilson Ramos
    167-Eovaldi
    170-Andrew Miller
    191-Arodys Vizcaino
    194-Nimmo
    215-Carlos Martinez
    218-Pete Alonso
    239-Mallex Smith
    242-Ryan Brasier
    263-Dellin Betances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...e-Year-8/page9

One person short for the Cub section PSD fantasy league. Draft is this wednesday at 7 PM EST. Entry fee is normally 50 dollars. But since we're up against a wall in terms of time I'd be willing to offer a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    I'm trustworthy.
    Hm.. 30 teams x $100/team (at least) = $3000 (at least). I'm very, very, very trustworthy .

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
    Hm.. 30 teams x $100/team (at least) = $3000 (at least). I'm very, very, very trustworthy .
    Seems like you've never played fantasy. Nice stab at the numbers, though!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
    You've obviously never played fantasy baseball.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123