Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fantasy Baseball 2019 Thread

As we had in the NFL forum this year, we will have a sticky for Fantasy Baseball in the main forum. Use this to ask for advice (keepers, trades, starters, etc), sleepers, fill leagues, etc.

Years ago, I founded a 28 team dynasty league that's in it's 15th season (I'm no longer in the league, but I know it's still running.) . I joined a 30 team league, and it will be the first time in a decade I'm going this deep. Four owners didn't return, so we drafted from their assets and I ended up with a good mix of young talent now, and have some good prospects that should be up over the next couple seasons.

I'm also looking to see if there is enough interest for a fantasy baseball league in the MLB forum, so please keep an eye out.

I'd be down to play in a PSD league

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Iíve been in two leagues for quite a few years now but just dropped out of the one for this upcoming year due to lack of interest in it (and only a couple guys dominating every year {auction keeper which is fun but hard to turn around})

Iíd be interested in doing just a normal PSD league but money would need to be involved or else Iím not going to be in as free play is no fun to me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'd be down for a money league as well.

I'd be down if money is involved (along with someone trustworthy handling payout) and if the Giants forum isn't doing their annual league.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I'm trustworthy.

That's what all the conmen say.

Shoot, you got me

I nominate KJ, he only ripped me off once before sending me a bedazzled kids Brady Jersey. Seems like itís time to send him more money.

I'd be willing to give him double what you gave him for that.

Oh man lol. I swore I refunded you that? If we do this and itís cash, Iíll cover Pittz. Either way Iíll get that back to you!

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Haha you probably did refund me, it's all good. I don't really remember how it played out, just that the jersey was hilarious. Man that was a long time ago...

Well, it seems like if we get a league going, we may need to recruit some more people. I'm sure we all know some former PSDers, I'd say we start there.

Money league for sure, imo. Next biggest thing to decide on would be ESPN or Yahoo, and either way we're either going to be losing Rush or myself. I wish I could get into Yahoo, but I'm like 0-8 when I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Haha you probably did refund me, it's all good. I don't really remember how it played out, just that the jersey was hilarious. Man that was a long time ago...

Well, it seems like if we get a league going, we may need to recruit some more people. I'm sure we all know some former PSDers, I'd say we start there.

Money league for sure, imo. Next biggest thing to decide on would be ESPN or Yahoo, and either way we're either going to be losing Rush or myself. I wish I could get into Yahoo, but I'm like 0-8 when I've tried.
    I got you though.

Iím fine with whatever but would prefer yahoo. I know some former PSD guys but I know most are already in leagues (the one I dropped out of was a few PSDers)

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post

Wow. I thought you were joking about the jersey lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Wow. I thought you were joking about the jersey lol.
    For awhile I had a Jersey contact and had a few people here that bought some. I actually still have quite a few of the ones I bought myself and no issue. My brother got an Eagles Vick jersey that was bedazzled too. Thatís around when I stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast