Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How would kobes rape case be habdled/viewed in today's era

Serious question. I've read the stuff and I think that all of us agree that it would be handled extremely different if it happened today than when it did. I personally find it repulsive that many people still worship him the way they do.

How would this situation be handled if kobe was in his prime and did the exact same thing? Would players trash him? Or would they stfu because the dude can ball?

WOJ, ANNOUNCE LEBRON TO THE BUCKS! It's PAST DEC 15 FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

you would be better off putting this in general discussion area if at all... they will lock this my dude. Nothing good can come of this.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you would be better off putting this in general discussion area if at all... they will lock this my dude. Nothing good can come of this.
    It's a serious question. And honestly, if someone can't deal with this thread then they need to stop being soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    It's a serious question. And honestly, if someone can't deal with this thread then they need to stop being soft.
    While I would agree, let me be clear- this is a thread that will be watched, and we will close it at the first sign of things getting off the rails or personal attacks being thrown around.

In my opinion he would have been forced out of the NBA and the authorities would have did a much better job all around and most importantly the media would not have helped him get away with this... What I mean by that is this

Despite being charged with sexual assault and false imprisonment—facing life in prison—and tearfully confessing to committing adultery with his 19-year-old accuser, Bryant’s case never made it to trial. On Sept. 1, 2004, one week before opening statements were to be made, the case was dismissed after the accuser, who had been dragged through the mud for months by the media

That right there is what killed this case... Today it would be the exact opposite... Kobe was lucky that didnt happen in todays world because in todays world he would be guilty before being proven innocent and would be the one dragged through the mud and destroyed... That really isnt right either but what the media and people did to that girl in defense of this dude because he plays a sport was disgusting.

in the metoo believe all women era? hed be fine, just less rich. prolly hated on by the plethora of soyboys and sjw's we have today. i doubt anyone would buy the story of a literal cumdumpster. if it were to happen in the next decade when the libtards eventually elect alexandria cortez or some other sellout, he would be burned at the stake

Covered up, minimized, forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    In my opinion he would have been forced out of the NBA and the authorities would have did a much better job all around and most importantly the media would not have helped him get away with this... What I mean by that is this

Despite being charged with sexual assault and false imprisonment—facing life in prison—and tearfully confessing to committing adultery with his 19-year-old accuser, Bryant’s case never made it to trial. On Sept. 1, 2004, one week before opening statements were to be made, the case was dismissed after the accuser, who had been dragged through the mud for months by the media

That right there is what killed this case... Today it would be the exact opposite... Kobe was lucky that didnt happen in todays world because in todays world he would be guilty before being proven innocent and would be the one dragged through the mud and destroyed... That really isnt right either but what the media and people did to that girl in defense of this dude because he plays a sport was disgusting.
    She still would have been dragged through the mud, look at the Kavanaugh case. That said, she wouldn't have been allowed to drop the case by "her advisers".

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    She still would have been dragged through the mud, look at the Kavanaugh case. That said, she wouldn't have been allowed to drop the case by "her advisers".
    True. Except They tried to drag him through the mud but the ***** kept forgetting and had nothing but coincidental timing

How would the NBA handle it? Would they be like the NFL and just give random punishments?

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

lmfao you and your little vendetta against the LA Lakers

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    lmfao you and your little vendetta against the LA Lakers
    Rape is not a laughing matter.

Only when it's your mind

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Hopefully it would be Habdled the right way..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Hopefully it would be Habdled the right way..
    Habled? lol

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast