Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Spring Training 2019

Friedman is pretty stocked to have two catchers that hit 194 and 205 last season. I hope the Giants do sign Harper so Friedman and the ownership can have more egg on their face and be exposed as even bigger chickenshit *******.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Friedman is pretty stocked to have two catchers that hit 194 and 205 last season. I hope the Giants do sign Harper so Friedman and the ownership can have more egg on their face and be exposed as even bigger chickenshit *******.
    Iím not gonna lie, the catcher position seems to be a black hole already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iím not gonna lie, the catcher position seems to be a black hole already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You wouldn't be lying. It's a bigger, blacker hole than any of the Kardashians currently have.

He'd probably have a full page congratulations printed in some SF newspaper. Bunch of beta males in our FO

The Sabertards took a pass on Machado, and now a division rival (Padres) has picked him up.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

^ Better the madres than the no cal bonesmugglers. At least he went to a team that sucks. He can wear his madres hat on his couch while we play in October.

Because smart teams sign huge, long term free agent deals, right? "Chickenshit" - so you have to be a tough guy to ink someone to a big deal?

You really think 10 years and 300 million is appropriate for either one of them, for the Dodgers? You think an aging Giants team should blow that kind of money on one player?

Can you see past your own hatred toward anything logical. You openly cheer against your own team because you disagree with the way baseball is trending, and the fact that the Dodgers have recognized the importance of depth and flexibility in building their roster. The last 4 World Series Champs have invested heavily in analytics as well, FWIW. The Dodgers will yet again be in the running.

But then again, maybe you'll get your wish and we'll become the Orioles. Old School, Tough, Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    Because smart teams sign huge, long term free agent deals, right? "Chickenshit" - so you have to be a tough guy to ink someone to a big deal?

You really think 10 years and 300 million is appropriate for either one of them, for the Dodgers? You think an aging Giants team should blow that kind of money on one player?

Can you see past your own hatred toward anything logical. You openly cheer against your own team because you disagree with the way baseball is trending, and the fact that the Dodgers have recognized the importance of depth and flexibility in building their roster. The last 4 World Series Champs have invested heavily in analytics as well, FWIW. The Dodgers will yet again be in the running.

But then again, maybe you'll get your wish and we'll become the Orioles. Old School, Tough, Smart.
    Lol...why are FO defenders so sensitive, bruh? I love it when I see tears being shed over the overrated nerds in the FO. Smart teams sign elite talent like Kazmir, McCarthy, and overpay for a blister king. Smart teams go with 7 platoons and play garbage like Kike and Kaylor 100 more games than they should be playing. Smart teams are going to start the season with two catchers that just hit 194 and 205. So smart...

Roberts said yesterday that they're going to do a lot less platooning this season. It looks like chicken**it dumpster diving Friedman finally added some brain cells.
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; Yesterday at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    He'd probably have a full page congratulations printed in some SF newspaper. Bunch of beta males in our FO
    Probably now in the SD Union-Tribune.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The Sabertards took a pass on Machado, and now a division rival (Padres) has picked him up.
    Part of the reason he didn't want to go back to the Dodgers is they are on the west coast, he found 300 million reasons to stay on the west coast or maybe he doesn't know San Diego is on the West Coast.

I think Machado was trying to say that Roberts and Fraudman are on the west coast.