Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Texans block

Texans block

You won't be getting Watson, Hopkins, Watt or Clowney, so it's not worth trying. I have to be extremely overwhelmed with an offer to move them.

Will Fuller IV has garnered interest already

I am sitting just shy of $85 million in cap space, so if you are looking to clear some room for free agency, hit me up.

Positions looking to improve: OL, SS, #2 CB, RDE, WR, RB

Also, I have a lot of commitments right now to PSD and other things besides my normal job. Please send me concrete offers. If I send out offers, it's a concrete offer as I have respect for your time so please do the same. I will not respond to PMs that say "I'm interested in player X" or "Are you interested in player Y."

Ive received a lot of PMs that are not concrete offers, so please make sure you have an offer in hand when you PM me.

Currently, I'd like to look at exploring an upgrade at RB. Would offer Miller plus other pieces to get that deal done.

I appreciate those of you following directions and sending me offers. Even if I'm not interested, I respect making this easy, as I have something big going on personally right now that's taking attention from everything else.

With the trade for Thielen, most of my offense appears set and I won't be moving him or Hopkins. I had a great offer in for Hopkins that I considered, but in the end, after adding Thielen, I think I can make more moves the rest of the way for pass-rush as opposed to WR. I'd still like to explore a potential upgrade at RB with Miller and/or Fuller.

I'm also still interested in taking some of your higher salaried guys.

Specific needs at this time include OG, TE, 3-4 DL, #2 CB, RB upgrade