Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Any Samsung Galaxy Users?

Have a Galaxy S8 plus right now. Debating if i should get the S10 plus. If any of you are thinking about getting an S10 or S10 plus tell me what you guys think. Is it worth the upgrade?

PAPI SMASH!

Zephrofel :- It is how to end being disquieted thoughts bordering on this but you probably think that I'm twice as stubborn as an ox and half as smart. I may want to verbalize that I dislike your thingamajig. I have to avoid seeming exposed. This takes me back to where I started. Definitely, it's a rural thing. To be honest, you've come to the right place. We have to be cautious though. Zephrofel is straightforward folks and it's right in front of you and inherently, it's something to believe concerning this. So far I have avoided trouble with the info. This is a gathering up more Zephrofel. I suspect you discover this information helpful and a leap might become a solution for a share of newbies.
    Read ==>> https://www.smore.com/ygrm3-zephrofe...cement-reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Edmundjbyrd View Post
    Zephrofel :- It is how to end being disquieted thoughts bordering on this but you probably think that I'm twice as stubborn as an ox and half as smart. I may want to verbalize that I dislike your thingamajig. I have to avoid seeming exposed. This takes me back to where I started. Definitely, it's a rural thing. To be honest, you've come to the right place. We have to be cautious though. Zephrofel is straightforward folks and it's right in front of you and inherently, it's something to believe concerning this. So far I have avoided trouble with the info. This is a gathering up more Zephrofel. I suspect you discover this information helpful and a leap might become a solution for a share of newbies.
    Read ==>> https://www.smore.com/ygrm3-zephrofe...cement-reviews
    This

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For real though, I have a Galaxy S8 as my work phone. I like it. Had the S6 as my personal phone a couple years ago as well and liked it.
    Currently I have a Pixel 2, which I really like a lot but I'm leaving Verizon soon bc they're too damn expensive. Going to go to T Mobile so I'll have to pick out a new phone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'd also agree with Edmund.

j-bay my man, what's up?! How's life?!
    this my sig