Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Man, it's so long ago now. It's crazy. But what I remember about Vicki was at first she got X-Pac heat. Then she became a legit heel. I could be wrong though. We're talking over 10 years ago.
    yea or maybe I could be wrong. From what I remember, she was just fun to boo because of her shrieking voice. She would have to scream louder and louder so she could be heard

I don't remember her being legit hated, especially after what happened with Eddie. I think the fans just played along with her gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You said you don't understand why fans don't like it. That shouldn't be hard to understand and not everyone agrees with you or the WWE that every reaction is a good one. I think that's been explained in this thread by fans who dont like seeing Stephanie or Corbin on their screen. Anything that makes you want to turn off the product isn't a good thing.
    because people dont like it doesnt mean its not their right not to like it

your trying way to hard here. i didnt say you guys were wrong i said i dont understand and thats okay

if you wanna watch Nakamura come out to a pin drop thats your right, have fun watching it and enjoy the crowd sitting on their hands. thats your right and thats your choice and thats okay

I rather have baron corbin come out and get xpac heat because the fans are involved, the boos come across great on tv and when I watch, to me its fun.

you dont have to think the same way i do but it doesnt mean i dont undestand why.

and it doesnt mean your wrong that you hate xpac heat

theres different flavors of ice cream, i like xpac heat because its fun, and you dont. its okay if you dont like or the masses dont

i do and i explained why with reason

if it makes you want to turn off the product, then go ahead, thats your right as a consumer, feel more than free to change your chanel or turn it off.

i dont post how i hate womens tag team wrestling, and keep moaning about it, i just change the channel cause its not for my demographic or my liking

your really getting yourself worked over nothing, maybe you should just ignore my posts

have a good day!
    Last edited by Rivera; 02-13-2019 at 11:04 AM.

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Was Vicki "go away" heat? I don't think so. She was just fun to boo because of her character and annoying high-pitched squealing. I think the fans respected her as a great heel.

I see where Riv is coming from because even I thought about this. "X-pac heat" is probably the only way for heels to get booed now because the business is so exposed. I think in the end, it's probably bad because it causes fans to "go into business for themselves" and crap on matches with distracting chants and beach balls which pisses the wrestlers off.
    i should pull up the threads from 2010 and 2011 there was like 3 people who loved Vicki because of the insane heat, alot of people wanted her to go away and found her useless. we just remember differently because its been a long time and we look back on it like man those were fun times, vicki used to get nuclear heat it was fun to watch

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    i should pull up the threads from 2010 and 2011 there was like 3 people who loved Vicki because of the insane heat, alot of people wanted her to go away and found her useless. we just remember differently because its been a long time and we look back on it like man those were fun times, vicki used to get nuclear heat it was fun to watch
    For me, I always respected Vicki. I thought she was the best heel of the post-attitude era because she got the most boos every week. Maybe ppl hated her later because the act got stale, but I could be wrong.

Vicki ended up being very successful. She dealt with the boos well. I think X-Pac is mostly a bad thing. It's also the heat WWE does best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12