Holdout Thread

They happen here
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Houston Texans:

I, Jadeveon Clowney, am not happy with you tagging me as LB (@$15,973,200) to save a slight bit of money on the cap. If you are going to tag me and not allow me to test FA I wish you to do so as a DE (@18,000,000) so I can maximize my earnings for the year.
    Last edited by Wrench; 02-09-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Resolved
    Last edited by Wrench; 02-09-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Houston Texans:

I, Jadeveon Clowney, am not happy with you tagging me as LB (@$15,973,200) to save a slight bit of money on the cap. If you are going to tag me and not allow me to test FA I wish you to do so as a DE (@18,000,000) so I can maximize my earnings for the year.
    Done, pass-rush is what makes our defense go around and we've got two of the best guys, no sense rocking the boat

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Done, pass-rush is what makes our defense go around and we've got two of the best guys, no sense rocking the boat
    Done deal, thank you.

Pittsburgh Steelers:

I, LeVeon Bell, will not play for you or agree to any trade until my demands are met. I want to go to FA as shown by me sitting out the entire last season. If a team wants to trade for me be prepared to blow me out of the water with a contract offer that makes me the highest paid player in the entire league by alot. So either find me a team willing to pay me more or release me from the tag.

Pittsburgh Steelers have traded RB LeVeon Bell to the Buffalo Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    Pittsburgh Steelers have traded RB LeVeon Bell to the Buffalo Bills
    Bell will not accept this trade until the Bills offer me a new higher deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Pittsburgh Steelers:

I, LeVeon Bell, will not play for you or agree to any trade until my demands are met. I want to go to FA as shown by me sitting out the entire last season. If a team wants to trade for me be prepared to blow me out of the water with a contract offer that makes me the highest paid player in the entire league by alot. So either find me a team willing to pay me more or release me from the tag.
    LeVeon,

The Bills have agreed in principle to a trade for you in a move that will more than double the contract tenderd to you the previous season.Your current tag is valued at 27,530,000 which is already 3x the highest RB cap hit (I'm sure you are aware that you were first until you didn't play last season).

We will toss on a few million and make it $30,000,00 fully guaranteed between us and the Steelers.

G94

WOJ, ANNOUNCE LEBRON TO THE BUCKS! It's PAST DEC 15 FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

I feel I can make well over that in this FA market but since you did give up stuff to trade for me I agree to $35,000,000 fully guaranteed. This will make me the highest paid player in the league and make me happy after not getting paid last year. Steelers would cover $13,765,000 and the Bills would cover the rest at $21,235,000 both being signing bonuses.

Accept.