Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will we win a 2nd straight game against a top team?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I do remember thatts why i said there is no clear cut winner it depends on ref. Dont forget the NBA change rules because of Shaq Dominance with the Zone and 3 sec rule.
    Lol I didnít forget.

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Ming was not Shaq he had no stamina. A prime Shaq and Tmac had a very good shot.
    Ming was the Best Center for a year or 2 before injuries got the best of him. I know tmac had a prime yao at some point. To be fair no other Center I've seen was shaq...lol..although Hakeem showed him up quite a few times.

Maybe they get 1 title...Tmac and shaq...big maybe though. Winning titles.is very difficult. Just ask Ewing,.Barkley. Stockton and Malone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Would you rather have

Tim Duncan
    Kobe Bryant

Or

Shaquille OíNeal
    Tracy McGrady
    This is way 2 easy...Tim Duncan and Kobe vs tmac and Shaq...Kobe would have passed Jordan easily in titles.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Damn. 5 pages of madness in the GDT just coz of what Shaq's comment lol

I think it was in this thread that I saw back and forth about how much to credit Magic on the LBJ signing, I'm not gonna go back and look but here's my take:

I saw LBJ as the HS football star, the QB choosing his prom date. He narrowed his choices to 2 (Lakers or Clippers).

The first one was sexy AF (Lakers) and she was a ho. She's gonna let you do whatever you want to her and even film it. Even put it in her butt.

The second one (Clippers) wasn't physically attractive at all but she has some fine features. Her putting out wasn't a guarantee and you damn sure aren't gonna film anything.

He has no love interest in either so no feelings involved. I think the decision was made way before Magic showed up at LBJs house the night of free agency.
    *F##k those kids*
    LeBron James

^^^^ And before posters get their panties in a bunch when I said Lakers or Clippers I really meant Magic or West.
    *F##k those kids*
    LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think it was in this thread that I saw back and forth about how much to credit Magic on the LBJ signing, I'm not gonna go back and look but here's my take:

I saw LBJ as the HS football star, the QB choosing his prom date. He narrowed his choices to 2 (Lakers or Clippers).

The first one was sexy AF (Lakers) and she was a ho. She's gonna let you do whatever you want to her and even film it. Even put it in her butt.

The second one (Clippers) wasn't physically attractive at all but she has some fine features. Her putting out wasn't a guarantee and you damn sure aren't gonna film anything.

He has no love interest in either so no feelings involved. I think the decision was made way before Magic showed up at LBJs house the night of free agency.
    Jeanie had been working on getting Bron for awhile. The decision was probably made 2017 summer. I just believe Jeanie finally fired her brother because Bron told her that he needed some one like magic that he can trust to consider like Lakers, and the rest is history.

Llullz I was laughing when that happened in game, I knew people would make a meme outta it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Llullz I was laughing when that happened in game, I knew people would make a meme outta it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crazy and funny as hell

Kuz is right..we lack some defensive tenacity without Lonzo....I think Mconnell and Reddick would be limited had lonzo been playing.

We need to get him back asap.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

After the Atlanta game on Tuesday we dont get to see them play until the following Thursday..they will have a nice break to hopefully figure some things out.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    After the Atlanta game on Tuesday we dont get to see them play until the following Thursday..they will have a nice break to hopefully figure some things out.

After the all star break our schedule is getting a little easier while sactown and clippers become tougher, this will be our window to sneak in the top 8 teams again, if we can't do that in the 10 games stretch after the break consider us a non playoffs team, it would be an epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    This is way 2 easy...Tim Duncan and Kobe vs tmac and Shaq...Kobe would have passed Jordan easily in titles.

Lol agreed, itís not even close for me either

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    After the all star break our schedule is getting a little easier while sactown and clippers become tougher, this will be our window to sneak in the top 8 teams again, if we can't do that in the 10 games stretch after the break consider us a non playoffs team, it would be an epic fail.
    Must Win tomorrow.... All-star break came in perfect time... have to re-group and get healthy...

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast