Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will we win a 2nd straight game against a top team?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Worthless pass by Lebron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGee sucks too..

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Bad officiated game. Please someone explain to me that 4 pt play by Riddick. He is moving to his right and gets in bullocks space who is running to the baseline. Zero defense and a ton of missed FTs too ofcourse. Mascala was pretty impressive though. Hit his open looks. Bullock is pressing a bit.

I absolutely love how Lebron is playing Simmons. Literally giving him 10 feet of space lol our team needs to learn how to take charges.

I love you guys

ZOOOOOOO TIME!!!!

Terrible second halve and down only by 8. If Bullocks is not quickly adjusting then let KCP back in. Kuz went from Jordanesque to a shadow of himself in the second halve? Mus was actually playing better and he went to the bench? Embaid still scoring all over our old centers. At least this guy could scored from three and open up tto middle a bit.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Maybe McGee and Chandler will at least stop Embiid on one possession in the second half..

Bring Kanter!

Paul Garcia: The following players have cleared waivers and are now able to sign free agent contracts: Jabari Bird, Wade Baldwin IV, Omri Casspi, Marcin Gortat, Daniel Hamilton, John Jenkins, Shelvin Mack, Greg Monroe, Markieff Morris, Zach Randolph, Malachi Richardson, Nik Stauskas, Milos Teodosic. – via Twitter PaulGarciaNBA

Bill Oram: Magic Johnson is with the Lakers in Philly and was asked if he felt “the negation” the Lakers had at the trade deadline was a “good-faith negotiation.” His response? “No.” – via Twitter billoram
    Dell Demps, Trade, Anthony Davis, Magic Johnson, Los Angeles Lakers
    Storyline: Lakers Front Office
    Kyle Goon: Here’s what Lakers team president Magic Johnson said about whether the team was entering good faith negotiations. The question was not specifically phrased about New Orleans, but it was implied. “No. … But at the end of the day, what happened happened.” pic.twitter.com/1Jahd32ZmF – via Twitter kylegoon
    Dell Demps, Trade, Anthony Davis, Magic Johnson, Los Angeles Lakers
    Dave McMenamin: Magic Johnson on if the Lakers’ lack of success with New Orleans could effect his team’s approach moving forward: “That’s not going to change our plans this summer. It’s a great (free agency) class and we just want to get one of them.” – via Twitter mcten
    Dell Demps, Free Agency, Trade, Anthony Davis, Magic Johnson, Los Angeles Lakers

Bill Oram: Magic Johnson takes one last question and says Ben Simmons contacted the Lakers about getting together to learn from a fellow big guard. Magic said he’s game – as long as the league signs off. Seems like a good time to mention Simmons is repres

Redick walks a lot

Good offensive game..we just cant get stops..defense and rebounding.

Muscala looks solid..reggie hasn't had any wide open looks as of yet...

Lets get this 2nd half!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

By the way that ref with the gray hair is fkn horrible...doesn't call it even

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Same fkn ref

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

“For us, the most important thing is we start playing defense again. Our defense is going in the wrong direction right now, and that’s something we’ve been able to hang our hat on all season. We’re starting to get a little slippage.”

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast