Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    Except it's really not just that. My last log in on this site came back in September of 17. Didn't think I would be back, went elsewhere to post and lurked here around a month or two ago just to see if things changed and boy have they ever. Whooligun managed to purge the forum of anyone who thinks any differently than him. The guy has run off virtually every veteran poster that has been a part of the Lions Forum so not to take away from his inflated, warped ego. I left PSD mainly because of Whooligun and his constant baiting. I'm not gonna sit up here and say that Rocket is an angel or anything like that, but he's right about Whooligun. The guy should not be TM and contrary to what GuySir says, though I respect his opinion as I always have, Whooligun is not a solid contributor to the forum. He derails it more than anything with his Stafford hate, which I might add, he only hates him because he's white. No other reason. He admitted it to me in a PM, not even jokingly. I was just going to let things be and move on, as someone as ****ed up as he is obviously doesn't have any other outlet to cope with whatever it is he's going through but that's no reason to ruin anyone else's hobby just because they are so small.

The forum would be better without whooligun, his presence has contributed to the shape it is currently in. LionsFanFromSac, of whom I have no issue with, and is a good mod for the forum, should burden some of the responsibility for whooligun's actions as he helped put him into that position. Whooligun quite deliberately, baits, then points out your reactions to other mods, thus trapping you into an infraction after the mods see your response. He did this for a solid 3 months by posting about bull **** politics, then flagging comments for being off topic. If you look at the history of his flagged comments, all of them are "Reason: Off-Topic/Baiting" yet ironically he is the one who is guilty as charged. Rocket is one hundred percent right on this one. He doesn't like the guy because he disagrees with him, so he's trying to push another poster who has been around forever out of the equation. Not only should whooligun be removed effective immediately as TM, but his IP address and account should be banned from PSD for his disruption in the Lions Forum. There were two weeks when he was away, no fights, no flame wars, no talks of Stafford hate, it was a good place to be. Then he came back, and all went right back to the same.

I said my piece. Just wanted to vouch for Rocket that he's in the right.
    great post. thanks for the support my guy. now I see why you left man hopefully you stay..

I have no idea how we was allowed to become a mod of the Lions forum. this is the guy who constantly brought up my mom and made just absolutely disgusting remarks about her.. the crazy thing is, NOTHING was done about it. he tried to be funny but it was really disrespectful & cowardly

Last year I was making game threads since no one was making them and Whooligun would tell me that I have to make them a certain way.. & would edit them. This was after my threads were perfectly fine & other members provided feedback liking my game threads. like RB said this is supposed to be a hobby the dude makes it toxic. we were told not to derail threads by baiting with Stafford talk and Look at the first comment - https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...de-up-for-Bosa

^^ (i responded to that saying hes derailing the thread, post was deleted.. wow)

the other mod we have in the Lions forum LFFS is the PERFECT MOD! he should be the only one allowed to touch posts. he treats everyone fairly.

i don't mind Whooligun honestly. i like having discussions with him but the constantly deleting posts is getting out of hand. it would be best for the Lions forum & himself if he wasn't a mod or TM
    Last edited by rocket; 02-09-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Wow, its tough to see so much hate from a group I thought were friends in a way.

RB20 your post hurt the most. You gave me your contact info so we could chat outside of PSD. You welcomed me back with a PM after my two week break. I had no idea you felt so strongly. When I tried to persuade you to stay you sent me this:

"It's not anyone on the forums, everyone is great, a lot has to do with my steady declining interest in sports altogether. I also put A LOT of time into football and I've realized it more this year than anything else how all of that time is going to waste. I could be spending that with my family, with my friends, climbing a mountain, swimming, literally anything in the world except watching and getting semi mad at a game I have no control over while trying to figure out the ways in which it is fixed and it's like... the same thing happened to me with the NBA before I stopped watching it almost entirely. I've gotten to the point where I'm just tired of talking about it. I find myself talking about everything else that doesn't pertain to football, when I talk about football, and I can do that elsewhere. Its lost its luster for me. There's more to it than that though but I can't gather it all together, but like I said, I'm done talking about sports and most likely, watching sports."

Driven, I had no idea. Sorry to ruin the forum for you.

GuySir, same thing. We've sent some personal DMs in the past about our health issues and stuff. Whatever I said I meant. Sorry if I ruined PSD for you too.

Rocket, you post a picture of your Mom in an internet forum then complain to mods after people make Mom jokes. You're a classic troll with zero character.

It's not my intent to ruin a place that you guys enjoy so I'm out. I really had no idea that my opinions had such a negative effect. My apologies.
    Last edited by Rush; 02-10-2019 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Edited for insults

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Wow, its tough to see so much hate from a group I thought were friends in a way.

RB20 your post hurt the most. You gave me your contact info so we could chat outside of PSD. You welcomed me back with a PM after my two week break. I had no idea you felt so strongly. When I tried to persuade you to stay you sent me this:

"It's not anyone on the forums, everyone is great, a lot has to do with my steady declining interest in sports altogether. I also put A LOT of time into football and I've realized it more this year than anything else how all of that time is going to waste. I could be spending that with my family, with my friends, climbing a mountain, swimming, literally anything in the world except watching and getting semi mad at a game I have no control over while trying to figure out the ways in which it is fixed and it's like... the same thing happened to me with the NBA before I stopped watching it almost entirely. I've gotten to the point where I'm just tired of talking about it. I find myself talking about everything else that doesn't pertain to football, when I talk about football, and I can do that elsewhere. Its lost its luster for me. There's more to it than that though but I can't gather it all together, but like I said, I'm done talking about sports and most likely, watching sports."

GuySir, same thing. We've sent some personal DMs in the past about our health issues and stuff. Whatever I said I meant. Sorry if I ruined PSD for you too.

[B]Rocket, you post a picture of your Mom in an internet forum then complain to mods after people make Mom jokes. You're a classic troll with zero character.

It's not my intent to ruin a place that you guys enjoy so I'm out. I really had no idea that my opinions had such a negative effect. My apologies.
    I am not a rocket fan and we battled a ton when verlander won MVP if i recall but you kind of just made their points for them my dude
    Last edited by Rush; 02-10-2019 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Edited out insults in quoted post.

Rocket, you post a picture of your Mom in an internet forum then complain to mods after people make Mom jokes. You're a classic troll with zero character.

Look how embarrassing you are. shows exactly ur character, never posted a picture of my mom.. you're weird af and delusional. Don't know how to interact with ppl

your opinions are not whats having a negative effect. you simply don't deserve to be a mod because you make it toxic. stop trying to pity yourself. like I said I don't mind having discussions with you & hope you continue to post in the Lions forum because we got a nice community. it's best for the Lions forum that ur not a mod. simple as that.. nothing to major.
    Last edited by Rush; 02-10-2019 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Edited out insults in quoted post.

Wait what? we've never exchanged DMs

cmon man, I was about to back you as a caricature in the Lions forum, like you were having fun as a character to keep things moving, it was funny and I was more than cool with it, but dude!

I donít know.... whooligun was in the wrong on this one but letís be clear Rocket isnít a saint either. He talks about whooligunís character but he tells people to suck a D**k in the forums and can be just as, if not more disrespectful and now it looks like heís whining about it... I think he is just as much to blame for lions fans leaving the forum as whooligun. I donít post that often but Rocket is really the reason why and honestly after this whole stunt between the two of them. I am probably out for good.

Other forum members are pretty cool and easy to get along with best of luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    I donít know.... whooligun was in the wrong on this one but letís be clear Rocket isnít a saint either. He talks about whooligunís character but he tells people to suck a D**k in the forums and can be just as, if not more disrespectful and now it looks like heís whining about it... I think he is just as much to blame for lions fans leaving the forum as whooligun. I donít post that often but Rocket is really the reason why and honestly after this whole stunt between the two of them. I am probably out for good.

Other forum members are pretty cool and easy to get along with best of luck to them.
    Lmao who are you? dude has 288 posts. Not once have I told anyone to "suck a D**ck" , not once have i even got an infraction in the Lions forum

Buddy comes in here and starts making **** up. probably Whooligun's second accounts.

Not a single person gives a **** if you leave or not. Me and others in the Lions forum actually make contributions & keep the forum running. your unawareness is laughable. this man said i'm to blame for Lions leaving the forum... ,, you don't even realize that me, (along w others) keep the forum active & would be dead without us, and it's not just me saying that it's FACTS.

Yeah totally my game threads must've scared the socks of the some people!

GuySir how many ppl did I run off the Lions forum with my terrifying posts?

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Lmao who are you? dude has 288 posts. Not once have I told anyone to "suck a D**ck" , not once have i even got an infraction in the Lions forum

Buddy comes in here and starts making **** up. probably Whooligun's second accounts.

Not a single person gives a **** if you leave or not. Me and others in the Lions forum actually make contributions & keep the forum running. your unawareness is laughable. this man said i'm to blame for Lions leaving the forum... ,, you don't even realize that me, (along w others) keep the forum active & would be dead without us, and it's not just me saying that it's FACTS.

Yeah totally my game threads must've scared the socks of the some people!

GuySir how many ppl did I run off the Lions forum with my terrifying posts?
    This doesn't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    This doesn't help you.
    i'm not looking for anyone's approval. i'll reply to that like a robot next time for you
    Last edited by rocket; 02-11-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    i'm not looking for anyone's approval. i'll reply to that like a robot next time for you
    not at all but learning to ignore it is smart esp if you are playing the victim card. Again I agree with your case just by that thread but you are similar to me in terms of you arent the easiest to deal with and have strong opinions... what driven was pointing out is if you are making a thread like this and pointing out how you are being targeted its not smart to fly off the handle in the same exact thread. Why not just ignore it

This is why I did what I did. I agree deleting posts was not the right move. But this is Rocket. I tried to stop the fire before it spread.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not at all but learning to ignore it is smart esp if you are playing the victim card. Again I agree with your case just by that thread but you are similar to me in terms of you arent the easiest to deal with and have strong opinions... what driven was pointing out is if you are making a thread like this and pointing out how you are being targeted its not smart to fly off the handle in the same exact thread. Why not just ignore it
    not playing any victim card. Just showing that Whooligun should not be a mod anymore & I have others agreeing with me. i'm not sitting here telling you guys that I'm a saint of a poster, that's not what I'm showing here. i don't want anyone's pity

bottom line is: we already have a mod in the Lions forum that is perfect. we lit have a poster saying he left the forum because

- Whooligun managed to purge the forum of anyone who thinks any differently than him
    - left PSD mainly because of Whooligun and his constant baiting
    - Whooligun quite deliberately, baits, then points out your reactions to other mods, thus trapping you into an infraction after the mods see your response.

I agree 100% with what he said. this is how I feel too. this is why this thread was made so this DOESN'T CONTINUE.
    Last edited by rocket; 02-11-2019 at 01:41 PM.

You have one person agreeing with you that Whooligan shouldn't be a mod anymore. The same exact number that blamed you for ruining the forum.

The problem with the Lions forum is exactly what is happening in this thread.

Whooligan - you are a deterrent for me in that forum, but you did not ruin the forum for me. I don't know if that was sarcastic or sincere, but I didn't mean that in any sort of egregious way. It wasn't even support for Rocket, because I don't have a problem with your moderation, from my limited experience. I'm a Lions fan. Been on this forum for 15 years. I have always been deterred from the Lions forum. I have 43,000 posts. Barely any of them in the Lions forum. One of my three favorite teams in sports. Still hardly post. You are not the worst of the bunch for me.

Based on this thread, there's nothing that can be fixed. Whooligan should probably be warned about his specific actions from that thread that Rocket brought up, and that's about it. Rocket should have lost any chance he had to get what he wanted with his post a few posts back.

The posts in this thread are an accurate representation of the Lions forum. They're chaotic, unorganized, full of insults and hate. Truthfully, I don't care what happens. It's probably a lost cause. Two old time posters who barely post anymore came in here saying that they don't post in the forum anymore. That's the biggest problem.
    Last edited by Driven; 02-11-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    You have one person agreeing with you that Whooligan shouldn't be a mod anymore. The same exact number that blamed you for ruining the forum.

The problem with the Lions forum is exactly what is happening in this thread.

Whooligan - you are a deterrent for me in that forum, but you did not ruin the forum for me. I don't have a problem with your moderation, from my limited experience. I just don't like your posts. There have been other posters that I have felt that way about on PSD. I don't have a problem besides that. It seems like others do, but I'm not up to speed enough to know what they are talking about.

I'm a Lions fan. Been on this forum for 15 years. I have always been deterred from the Lions forum. I have 43,000 posts. Barely any of them in the Lions forum. One of my three favorite teams in sports. Still hardly post. You are not the worst of the bunch for me.

Based on this thread, there's nothing that can be fixed. Whooligan should probably be warned about his specific actions from that thread that Rocket brought up, and that's about it. Rocket should have lost any chance he had to get what he wanted with his post a few posts back.

The posts in this thread are an accurate representation of the Lions forum. They're chaotic, unorganized, full of insults and hate. Truthfully, I don't care what happens. It's probably a lost cause. Two old time posters who barely post anymore came in here saying that they don't post in the forum anymore. That's the biggest problem.
    Actually I have 2 people agreeing with me with he's going overboard with being a mod. 1 person saying
    There is zero reason for a heavy moderation policy by anyone in a specfic team subforum at this point in PSD's life and the only reason one person would be hit by it is purely because a mod doesnt like them.
    And 1 person who has been a core member had to leave because of Whooliguns over-modding

I'm confused by the claim that I ruined the forum for a poster that has 200 posts over 10 years on the site. I would love to see which posts I made that ruined the forum for Primestein. Saying "he tells people to suck a dick" is a complete lie, so please show me where I said this. i've posted game threads, educated posts, quality posts throughout my years in the Lions forum with not a single infraction. i don't think i've ever even had a conversation with this poster.

You seem to want to keep talking about how you haven't gone in the Lions forum all these years, then you try to tell us the problem with the Lions forum

there really isn't a problem other than Whooligun being a mod. if he wasn't a mod then this thread would've never been made. like I said I made this thread so this doesn't continue. when I seen my posts deleted I honestly wanted to stop posting. This is supposed to be a hobby

when a core member of the Lions forum says:

- Whooligun managed to purge the forum of anyone who thinks any differently than him

- left PSD mainly because of Whooligun and his constant baiting

- Whooligun quite deliberately, baits, then points out your reactions to other mods, thus trapping you into an infraction after the mods see your response.

that's pretty telling. but i mean if you want Whool to stay a mod that's on u

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast