Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Why? I think they were better off not sending off everyone but its a 50/50 call almost. They tried to nab a star, Bron wont be Bron for much longer.

If they did bad it was by expecting to be able to build with Bron at this point, at least when Wilt came in his final years they already had a semi contender. Honestly, he shouldve came to the Clippers.
    Dummy should've gone to the Sixers.

The lakers are in full on tank mode.

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Dummy should've gone to the Sixers.

The lakers are in full on tank mode.
    It was the team I wanted him on

This lebron contract seems like it's eerily similar to the cp3 contract

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Houston would be better off with Bron even if he played as ******/sparingly as CP3 has

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    No way. CP3 is far more valuable to the rockets than Lebron is to the lakers.

Why? I think they were better off not sending off everyone but its a 50/50 call almost. They tried to nab a star, Bron wont be Bron for much longer.

If they did bad it was by expecting to be able to build with Bron at this point, at least when Wilt came in his final years they already had a semi contender. Honestly, he shouldve came to the Clippers.
    Where to start? Compare the way the Clippers did business in the Tobias Harris trade that had literally no rumors to the AD circus. Dealing in public and dragging your fragile 22 year old players ego through the mud like that is straight up Busch League. I don't really give them credit for LeBron. That was a lifestyle/business decision made by him. Go ahead and give them credit though. Name one other good move? After signing LeBron, the Lakers aren't better than the Clippers who have sold off their entire roster. How could that possibly be good?

If this was a "business" decision, it's been bad for business for all parties involved.

The lakers are the titanic. I doubt even Jeannie will go down with this ship.

If Jeannie can remove herself from all executive, personnel and business decisions in favor of someone competent, they can become a winning team again. Until then, the Lakers will be an embarrassment to everyone associated with them.

It was the team I wanted him on
    Still, it would not have been a lock to make the finals. TOR and MIL look pretty strong this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    If this was a "business" decision, it's been bad for business for all parties involved.

The lakers are the titanic. I doubt even Jeannie will go down with this ship.
    Business reason outside of basketball. I have no doubt playing for the Lakers is good for LeBron's brand no matter what they do on the court. It's not easy to wine and dine big Hollywood players in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Business reason outside of basketball. I have no doubt playing for the Lakers is good for LeBron's brand no matter what they do on the court. It's not easy to wine and dine big Hollywood players in Cleveland.
    Yeah, he's looking for some rich sponsors to make his career just like they made earvin's. Just like they supported oj Simpson too after his playing career was over.

He's looking for some handlers he can be a frontman for while others make his decisions.

I think what they did after LeBron came in the offseason that was strange, signing a bunch of 1 year players that don't likely come back, and THAT group of players is just ... odd. But everybody was saying wait till next year ... so now next year is coming closer and people are looking at the real numbers and saying there is no way the Lakers get 2 max contracts (not actually possible), and may not get 1 of the 3 superstars "on the market" at all with 2 of them already implying they don't want to play with LeBron. The best case apparently is LeBron/AD and a bunch of stuff.

Rumor is he said ďhiĒ to Lonzo before saying ďhiĒ to LeBron at practice one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456