Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Should warriors fans be concerned with KD in free agency

Im not sure whats real and what isnt now. My mind tells me that the team offering you the most money and the best chance to win should be a no brainer? But apparently the bulk of nba fans and media dont seem to believe that.

I dont know if my logic on this is off- or if fans are so desperate to break up the warriors that they are inventing a new type of rational thinking.

How does everyone on here feel about the warriors chances of re signing KD?

Concerned, sure, you do you man. Worried, no. There is nothing we can do about it.

Personally I think it comes down to Myers and ownership. If they offer the max then he stays.

Klay won't get offered the super max by the Warriors I suspect and he may actually choose to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Concerned, sure, you do you man. Worried, no. There is nothing we can do about it.

Personally I think it comes down to Myers and ownership. If they offer the max then he stays.

Klay won't get offered the super max by the Warriors I suspect and he may actually choose to leave.
    apparently lacob came out and said that the warriors wont lose any free agents because they wouldnt spend enough.

The part that makes it most concerning to me is that KD is not coming out and putting all the rumors to rest about him leaving...... where if he was planning on staying if he got the max, you think it would take a distraction away from the tea,m if he just came out and said he intends to stay in Golden State.

He's keeping the organization's feet to the fire. It's LeBron's model that most players are copying now.

In KDs defense, he did say he'd take the most money offered and that means him staying is 100% the Warriors choice so I think it's almost certain he stays.

I think Klay really likes where he is so he most likely stays too.

The one I wonder about is will Cousins really leave money on the table again to stay with the Warriors?
    Will Looney?
    Will Bell?
    Will McKinnie?
    Will Jerebko?

I like the way the team is built right now and it would be nice to keep it together for a couple years in a row at least.