Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How good can the "Superteam, Just Young" lineup be?

What is the ceiling for each of the "super team, just young" players? I'm talking about Fox, Hield, Bogdanovic, Bagley, and Giles. Here's what I'm thinking:

Fox - Perennial All Star, potential top 15-20 player in league.

Hield - Maybe a couple all star games, but will be good enough to compete in 3 point contest every year. I feel that this year is about as good as he'll get. How much can he really improve from here?

Bogdanovic - Ceiling isn't as high as the others. But still good enough to compete for 6th man of the year every year. He'll be an above average-good starting SF if he starts, but I like him running 2nd unit given his playmaking.

Bagley - Perennial All Star, potential top 15-20 player in the league. Either him or Fox could be a superstar.

Giles - Harder to project, but he can be a top 10 defender and compete for defensive player of the year. Chipping in 14-16ppg would be a bonus and very possible if he keeps working on his mid range shot.

For the record this lineup has barely played together but their numbers are great in a super small sample size:
    The superteam, just young lineup has played 20 minutes this season. Offensive rating: 117.8 Defensive rating: 78.4 Net rating: 39.3
    How good do you think this core can be if everything works out? This obviously isn't scientific or analytical. Just my gut feeling.
    Last edited by sacgiants1213; 02-05-2019 at 08:01 PM.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

I thought Buddy was as good as he'll get last year... then he got better.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Fox and Buddy are probably the best young backcourt in the league and a top 5 backcourt period. Bagley and Giles are one of the better young frontcourts in the league. If Barnes can play the 3 and gel with everyone else, sky’s the limit. Plus Bogi off the bench is awesome.