Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lol at Gerald Green losing the ball out of town. Granted, it was tipped.

Woof. Not a good loss by Houston. Shumpert played 24 minutes today, barely even noticed him. On a positive note, CP3 played really well.

Did Faried get hurt? Nene played down the stretch.

We gotta keep these ********** leads!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    lol at Gerald Green losing the ball out of town. Granted, it was tipped.

Woof. Not a good loss by Houston. Shumpert played 24 minutes today, barely even noticed him. On a positive note, CP3 played really well.

Did Faried get hurt? Nene played down the stretch.
    Shumpert had some good plays on the defensive end

Inexcusable loss. Not sure why DíAntoni took CP3 out when the rockets went on that 11-0 run to retake the lead. He had just made two great plays and only about 4 mins left in the game. I guess the rockets should have lost to GS when harden hit the miracle 3...difference is, they can afford that loss, we canít. Great chance to catch a team in front of us. Could have been 2 games back of okc, now 4!

Hopefully after the all star break, with Capela back, they can go on a nice run and move up the standings.

Faried is fine, Nene played to match Adamsí strength.

Shumpert's defense is as good as advertised. Looked good, especially when guarding Westbrook. And you can't expect the guy to come in and have a huge offensive output in his first game.

Yeah, the Rockets shouldn't blow a 26-point lead, but George was shooting lights out from everywhere, and then the whole Thunder team caught fire in that third quarter (man, I hate when guys like Schroeder and Ferguson kill the Rockets), just as Houston in the 4th. The game still wasn't decided until the last possession. In a 7-game series, I still like the Rockets chances against them.

The last play was a good call by D'antoni. Green would've had an open three (kind of open, actually, but certainly one he can hit). Adams just tipped the ball. Great defensive play.

Nene played great tonight and had some huge plays down the stretch. That always makes my day. That block was something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12