Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Oakland will play in San Francisco in 2019

@BleacherReport
    Raiders will play in San Francisco at Oracle Park for 2019 season. Announcement expected this week, per
    @rajmathai

PAPI SMASH!

Can't wait to watch someone kick a FG blowing out towards RF and add to the Splash Balls counter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Lulz

Really have no clue how city of SF will contain the Raiders horde in China Basin. Oh God!

Not only is Oakland losing the Raiders, the Warriors are moving too (although it's just across the bridge to SF).

The report was premature, the Niners refused to allow the Raiders to play in SF, it is their territory.

The Niners have to allow the Raiders to play in Santa Clara as a condition of the NFL's $200M loan to help build the stadium. But Mark Davis does not like that location due to poor ingress/egress/tailgating area and red seats in the stadium. But his only other choice appears to be Oakland and the City has filed suit against the NFL, so there is a lot of bad blood.
    The autumn wind is a Raider

I wonder if San Diego is still an option? I'd rather fly to SD than drive to Santa Clara. Make an event of it.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I wonder if San Diego is still an option? I'd rather fly to SD than drive to Santa Clara. Make an event of it.
    They're going to play in the baseball stadium in San Francisco, so you don't have to drive to Santa Clara.

The Oakland Los Angeles San Diego Raiders of Las Vegas
    Maybe they should just be called the Homeless Raiders
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The league really needs to revamp the whole relocation process. The Raiders relocation process has been a complete joke.

It starts with Mark Davis, the biggest joke in this story.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    It starts with Mark Davis, the biggest joke in this story.
    Nope. As much as i want to blame Davis as a money greedy owner, Oakland took the Raiders for granted. They made lazy fixes to the stadium. It always flooded.

PAPI SMASH!