Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,321 to 1,324 of 1324
    Niners Nation asked who would you put on the "Mount Rushmore" of 49ers pass rushers. Here's my list. What's yours?

Charles Haley
    Bryant Young
    Cedrick Hardman
    Justin Smith

Fred Dean
    Charles Haley
    Bryant Young

The 4th is tough. There weren't many great ones that stayed a long time. I liked Rickey Jackson, Tim Harris, Stubby wasn't here long enough even in his return... This is a tough one. I'm gonna abstain from #4.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Fred Dean
    Charles Haley
    Bryant Young

The 4th is tough. There weren't many great ones that stayed a long time. I liked Rickey Jackson, Tim Harris, Stubby wasn't here long enough even in his return... This is a tough one. I'm gonna abstain from #4.
    Though we only had him for 3 of his twighlight years, Chris Doleman was pretty damn good for us.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Fred Dean
    Charles Haley
    Bryant Young

Fred Dean was only here for 5 seasons (and one of those was just a partial season), so you seem to be inconsistently applying the "time here" standard.

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889