Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1224
    Id offer a 3rd to start if they even hesitate Id through in a next year 4th or 5th

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    If we trade down to 7 I'm taking White. Going to be a monster at backer and can do everything

If we traded for Ramsey, and drafted White, our defense would be set up very well
    I would would very much like this scenario if it were to happen

Here is my top 7 big board. If we are to trade back, I want one of these guys if they are still on the board:

1) Nick Bosa
    2) Quinnen Williams
    3) Josh Allen
    4) Ed Oliver
    5) Devin White
    6) Montez Sweat
    7) TJ Hockenson

Saw someone say we are prime candidates to trade with the Broncos. Guess Elway loves Lock. 2nd rounder this year, 1st next year plus the Broncos first this year. Take Sweat with the pick. Package our 2nd and our 4th to trade up for Brown and then with the Broncos 2nd rounder we take Dexter Lawrence.

Trade Armstead for a 5th. Trade Broncos 1st rounder next year for Ramsey.

Defense would be top 5 next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Here is my top 7 big board. If we are to trade back, I want one of these guys if they are still on the board:

1) Nick Bosa
    2) Quinnen Williams
    3) Josh Allen
    4) Ed Oliver
    5) Devin White
    6) Montez Sweat
    7) TJ Hockenson
    Id go:
    1. Bosa
    2. Williams (Ive given in)
    3. Allen
    4. Burns
    5. White
    6. Greedy
    7. Baker

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Id go:
    1. Bosa
    2. Williams (Ive given in)
    3. Allen
    4. Burns
    5. White
    6. Greedy
    7. Baker
    I doubt Greedy or Baker will even go in the top 20. If we took either of you them in the top 7 I would be pretty upset.

I still want Bosa, more than a trade back. I think he can be an elite pass rusher and youd get him cheap for 4/5 years. If hes not there, QW or a trade back are both options Id be ok with.

1) Nick Bosa
    2) Quinnen Williams
    3) Josh Allen
    4) Ed Oliver
    5) Devin White
    6) Montez Sweat
    7) TJ Hockenson
    I would argue that White should be ahead of Oliver and possibly ahead of Allen. Allen might get the nod based off our team needs.

Quote Originally Posted by McNiner49 View Post
    I would argue that White should be ahead of Oliver and possibly ahead of Allen. Allen might get the nod based off our team needs.
    Oliver is an underrated prospect on most mock drafts. His ceiling is as high as anyone in the draft. He's going to go higher than most have him going in mock drafts.

Oliver is an underrated prospect on most mock drafts. His ceiling is as high as anyone in the draft. He's going to go higher than most have him going in mock drafts.
    Agreed, but we better not touch him
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

I personally think White is the player in the draft. Just not at a primo position

Agreed, but we better not touch him
    I agree if you are talking about at #2, but I would take him in a trade back if he's the best player available.

I personally think White is the player in the draft. Just not at a primo position
    If we take team needs and position value out of the equation, I think Quinnen Williams is the best player in the draft with Bosa in a close second. Those two are my tier 1 players. My tier 2 players are Josh Allen, Ed Oliver, and Devin White.

If we take team needs and position value out of the equation, I think Quinnen Williams is the best player in the draft with Bosa in a close second. Those two are my tier 1 players. My tier 2 players are Josh Allen, Ed Oliver, and Devin White.
    White has the ability to be the best all around linebacker in the NFL from day 1. Tackling coverage, setting the edge, run support, blitzing. He literally does it all and at an elite level

White has the ability to be the best all around linebacker in the NFL from day 1. Tackling coverage, setting the edge, run support, blitzing. He literally does it all and at an elite level
    I disagree that he has the ability to be the best all around LB in the NFL from day 1. He has all of the physical tools, but he has average instincts and misses reads. With experience and coaching, I think that he can get to the level that you think he will be at out of the gate, but it might take some time and it's not certain. To me, he's a top 5 prospect due to the physical tools, but he's not in the Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa tier.

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast