Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2018-19 Chicago Blackhawks Season

May as well keep the rest of the season discussion here.

Collin Delia has been really impressive since being called up. He has certainly won the backup job next year assuming Crawford returns. Another win tonight on the road in Minnesota.

Gustafsson is the other one that I am impressed by this season. He has been phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Collin Delia has been really impressive since being called up. He has certainly won the backup job next year assuming Crawford returns. Another win tonight on the road in Minnesota.

Gustafsson is the other one that I am impressed by this season. He has been phenomenal.
    Hawks on a 4 game winning streak now. Now only 3 pts out of a playoff spot (albeit, 5 teams behind for the last WC spot)

Gustafsson has been awesome this year. Definitely a bright spot this season

2016 World Series Champions!!!

I think Delia could be future starter for us so Id rather him be in Rockford getting reps assuming Crow comes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reports are saying that Brent Seabrook was asked to waive his NTC, but declined.

Reports are saying that Brent Seabrook was asked to waive his NTC, but declined.
    Yeah I saw that. I guess he wants to stick around, but Im disappointed in that news.

Hoping he decides to waive it and someone makes a trade for him. Would love to clear that cap space

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Yeah I saw that. I guess he wants to stick around, but Im disappointed in that news.

Hoping he decides to waive it and someone makes a trade for him. Would love to clear that cap space
    And we have him for 5 more seasons.

I really think we will move on from Crawford after next season, regardless of how he plays. After two extended absences, I can't see them committing any money to him, assuming he doesn't retire. So there's $6,000,000 coming off of the books after next season.

I'd really like to see them move on from Anisimov, even if it's a purely salary dump and only a late round pick comes back.

And we have him for 5 more seasons.

I really think we will move on from Crawford after next season, regardless of how he plays. After two extended absences, I can't see them committing any money to him, assuming he doesn't retire. So there's $6,000,000 coming off of the books after next season.

I'd really like to see them move on from Anisimov, even if it's a purely salary dump and only a late round pick comes back.
    Agreed on Crow. I dont think he wants to deal with it any more after 2 serious concussions within a calendar year of each other.

Anisimov might be another intriguing candidate to be traded too

The Chicago Blackhawks have reportedly asked Brent Seabrook if hed waive his no-movement clause and the veteran blueliner has declined.
    Seabrook inked his eight-year, $55 million contract back in September of 2015, getting a full no-movement clause until the start of the 2022-23 season when it becomes a modified no-trade clause (can name five teams hed accept a trade to).The three-time Stanley Cup Champion seems to be happy in Chicago despite their struggles this season. He has five goals and 20 points in 52 games this season.
    Yikes.

Apparently Seabs is denying the report.. who knows..

Brent Seabrook denied a recent report that the Chicago Blackhawks have asked him to waive his no-movement clause.

The report also stated that Seabrook declined to waive his clause, effectively preventing any potential trade. He comes with a $6,875,000 cap hit through 2023-24 and will turn 34-years-old in April, so the length of his contract might make it a little hard to trade him even if he was willing to waive his clause and the Blackhawks were looking to move him.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Apparently Seabs is denying the report.. who knows..
    Either way, if we can move his cap off our books, that would be a HUGE plus

Go hawks?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Artemi Panarin stated after Friday's practice that he intends to test the free agent market.
    "I want to see what happens in the summer," Panarin said. That's not a surprising statement from him. Daniel Milstein, who was Panarin's agent at the time, said nearly two weeks ago that his client didn't want to discuss his future plans until after the season. We say former agent, because Friday morning it was revealed that Panarin would now be represented by Paul Theofanous, who also represents Sergei Bobrovsky.
    Breadman and sergei coming to the Windy City???

Go hawks???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Playoff time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk