Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That was actually the best 3 on 3 I saw this year.

So who saw the ceremony? And how many of you remember the 94 CUP? Wow great memories,, The Devils series was probably the best series ever,and many say that. In the finals we should have scored 10 goals in game 1 Kirk McLean stood on his head,after we lost game one I said to my ex,"we don't lose another game in this series" I would have been right however there was no way the hockey god's were gonna let us off easy, If you didn't see the 94 team believe me when I tell you,we were darn good that year,darn good

Scouting the Florida Panthers and Washington Capitals

George Richards: Scouts listed to attend last night’s Panthers-Capitals game: Vegas Golden Knights (2), New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

We are getting outshot but the quality of shots isnt great...the team is doing a great job of collapsing

Pretty impressive win against a good offensive team. Can we gift the Leafs the two points though? We don’t want them, thanks haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for good news on that K'Andre Miller injury, that was a nasty spill

Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    Hoping for good news on that K'Andre Miller injury, that was a nasty spill
    Heard it wasn’t as bad as they initially thought. He should be out for the week and then will be re-evaluated after that.

We traded Mazanec for a 2020 7th Rd. pick not bad considering he’s has a 3.09 goals against avg. in the AHL.

Also saw that we’ve had scouts following SJ for awhile supposedly. Must be that we’re scouting Karlsson. He’s a UFA at seasons end. It has to be that because SJ is in the playoff hunt and won’t be looking to move guys from their pro roster. If anything they would be looking to add for the playoffs.

Also saw that management has NOT approached Hayes or Zuccs agents about sign an extension so with less than 2 was to go till the trade deadline its safe to say they will be dealt. As a matter of fact I don’t think management has approached any of our UFAs, so they should all be looked at as trade bait.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 02-12-2019 at 11:49 PM.

2020 must be a deep draft because they’re stockpiling 7th rounders haha.

Official February 2019 Schedule and Discussion Thread

#Badgers leading scorer K'Andre Miller probably will miss next weekend's series at Penn State as well. He might be able to return for the final weekend of the regular season but the more likely scenario is the first round of the playoffs.— Todd Milewski (@ToddMilewski) February 15, 2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12