Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That was actually the best 3 on 3 I saw this year.

So who saw the ceremony? And how many of you remember the 94 CUP? Wow great memories,, The Devils series was probably the best series ever,and many say that. In the finals we should have scored 10 goals in game 1 Kirk McLean stood on his head,after we lost game one I said to my ex,"we don't lose another game in this series" I would have been right however there was no way the hockey god's were gonna let us off easy, If you didn't see the 94 team believe me when I tell you,we were darn good that year,darn good

Scouting the Florida Panthers and Washington Capitals

George Richards: Scouts listed to attend last night’s Panthers-Capitals game: Vegas Golden Knights (2), New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

We are getting outshot but the quality of shots isnt great...the team is doing a great job of collapsing

Pretty impressive win against a good offensive team. Can we gift the Leafs the two points though? We don’t want them, thanks haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for good news on that K'Andre Miller injury, that was a nasty spill

Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    Hoping for good news on that K'Andre Miller injury, that was a nasty spill
    Heard it wasn’t as bad as they initially thought. He should be out for the week and then will be re-evaluated after that.

We traded Mazanec for a 2020 7th Rd. pick not bad considering he’s has a 3.09 goals against avg. in the AHL.

Also saw that we’ve had scouts following SJ for awhile supposedly. Must be that we’re scouting Karlsson. He’s a UFA at seasons end. It has to be that because SJ is in the playoff hunt and won’t be looking to move guys from their pro roster. If anything they would be looking to add for the playoffs.

Also saw that management has NOT approached Hayes or Zuccs agents about sign an extension so with less than 2 was to go till the trade deadline its safe to say they will be dealt. As a matter of fact I don’t think management has approached any of our UFAs, so they should all be looked at as trade bait.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 02-12-2019 at 11:49 PM.

2020 must be a deep draft because they’re stockpiling 7th rounders haha.

Official February 2019 Schedule and Discussion Thread

#Badgers leading scorer K'Andre Miller probably will miss next weekend's series at Penn State as well. He might be able to return for the final weekend of the regular season but the more likely scenario is the first round of the playoffs.— Todd Milewski (@ToddMilewski) February 15, 2019

Does anyone else think we're kinda screwed defensively in the long haul? Miller has showed a great deal of potential, but is still years away. Same can be said for Lundkvist and Keane, we won't know for a couple of years. Lindgren has been meh. Hajek has been absolutely awful. Pionk has been way too inconsistent, as is DeAngelo. Gilmour is too small. Who knows what the future holds for Rykov, we may never get the chance to see him.

Thoughts?

Hope the Zucc and Hayes trades bring back some good defensive prospects -- And that Zucc signs back here on a team friendly 3-year deal in the offseason, of course
    Last edited by MJL80; Yesterday at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    Does anyone else think we're kinda screwed defensively in the long haul? Miller has showed a great deal of potential, but is still years away. Same can be said for Lundkvist and Keane, we won't know for a couple of years. Lindgren has been meh. Hajek has been absolutely awful. Pionk has been way too inconsistent, as is DeAngelo. Gilmour is too small. Who knows what the future holds for Rykov, we may never get the chance to see him.

Thoughts?

Hope the Zucc and Hayes trades bring back some good defensive prospects -- And that Zucc signs back here on a team friendly 3-year deal in the offseason, of course
    Hartford is a dumpster fire. I dont think we know what Hajek is because of that. Imo he was good enough in preseason to make the team but I feel numbers kept him out. My hope is we keep Claussen, I think he helps and the other hope is that DeAngelo takes another step. Going forward without looking at anything we might draft or return in a trade this year our d depth looks like this imo

Claussen
    Deangelo
    Hajek
    Pionk
    Miller
    Lundqvist
    Keane.

To me the base is there, we might have to add someone via trade or free agency. Our bigger problem is wing depth. Kravtsov then who? We need to add some wingers to this group, our center ice is good,goaltending good, defense ok and wingers abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Hartford is a dumpster fire. I dont think we know what Hajek is because of that. Imo he was good enough in preseason to make the team but I feel numbers kept him out. My hope is we keep Claussen, I think he helps and the other hope is that DeAngelo takes another step. Going forward without looking at anything we might draft or return in a trade this year our d depth looks like this imo

Claussen
    Deangelo
    Hajek
    Pionk
    Miller
    Lundqvist
    Keane.

To me the base is there, we might have to add someone via trade or free agency. Our bigger problem is wing depth. Kravtsov then who? We need to add some wingers to this group, our center ice is good,goaltending good, defense ok and wingers abysmal.
    I could see them going after Trouba in the summer via trade, which could help in regards to defense.

There are also a handful of impact RFAs coming up this summer. That hasn’t been a regular occurrence but there seems to be a lot of talk about it actually happening this year. I’d personally love to get Matthew Tkachuck as a Kreider replacement, but teams like Toronto, Tampa, and Winnipeg might have a harder time matching their players’ offer sheets.

The draft compensation would be worth it if we could get Tkachuck, Laine, Pointe, Aho, Connor, Marner to sign an offer sheet between $8-10Mil. Under $8.1Mil is a first, a second, and a third. Under $10.1Mil is two firsts, a second, and a third. Those picks would come from 2020 and beyond as free agency starts after this year’s high draft picks are spent.

Quote Originally Posted by beast023 View Post
    I could see them going after Trouba in the summer via trade, which could help in regards to defense.

There are also a handful of impact RFAs coming up this summer. That hasn’t been a regular occurrence but there seems to be a lot of talk about it actually happening this year. I’d personally love to get Matthew Tkachuck as a Kreider replacement, but teams like Toronto, Tampa, and Winnipeg might have a harder time matching their players’ offer sheets.

The draft compensation would be worth it if we could get Tkachuck, Laine, Pointe, Aho, Connor, Marner to sign an offer sheet between $8-10Mil. Under $8.1Mil is a first, a second, and a third. Under $10.1Mil is two firsts, a second, and a third. Those picks would come from 2020 and beyond as free agency starts after this year’s high draft picks are spent.

I'm more interested in an offer sheet for Johnnson from Toronto. You could offer a contract of 4.5 and they would have a hard time trying to match, would only cost us a 2nd.

New York Rangers

@NYRangers
    · 9h
    OFFICIAL: #NYR have acquired defenseman Darren Raddysh from the Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for Peter Holland.

As for Raddysh( righthanded defenseman) the soon to be 23-year-old defenseman has registered 48 points (13G, 35A) in 120 games for the Rockford Ice Hogs. Raddysh is only in his second professional season, which gives the Rangers another young blue liner that could play a role in the future of the organization.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast