Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Did Ainge hurt the celtics championship chances?

I got destroyed when I stated that ainge and his inability to make a trade and how he overvalues all of his assets... He does not like making a trade unless right off the back its a clear cut win by quite a bit or a no lose situation really... He never takes risks... I never considered him a good GM and stated he just took advantage of a really terrible GM that helped this situation.... Now the celtics no longer look as comfortable as they once were... Their 4 first rounders have all fallen and will likely be out of the lottery or on the cusp of the lottery... Their players like Rozier that could have gotten them something look washed and tatum hasn't taken the next step like everyone thought he would.... On top of that the father of AD just came out and destroyed them for the Thomas situation and kyrie is starting his crap with his comment today.... This is turning really really ugly for a team that was suppose to be the 1 seed and a championship contender... Is Ainge the cause of these problems or a big part of the reason for these problems?

I love how if one person disagrees with you and 99 agree you only remember the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    i love how if one person disagrees with you and 99 agree you only remember the one

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    ty... Do you have an opinion on the actual thread now?

Seems like guys are still battling for each other and the coach. Everything outside the locker room is just media fluff to stir the pot and speculation.

He did do IT dirty, but with that hip and the Brinks truck demand, 95 percent of gms would of traded him or not caved in to IT's numbers. What if the didn't trade IT, then they offered IT 15 mil a year, he feels slighted and pulls a DMC and signs elsewhere for dirt cheap?

Opening up old wounds, MTM. Playing with fire by calling out Ainge.

They're usually dormant in the regular season but swarm in the main forum during the playoffs. But a thread like this could awaken them from hibernation. Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Seems like guys are still battling for each other and the coach. Everything outside the locker room is just media fluff to stir the pot and speculation.

He did do IT dirty, but with that hip and the Brinks truck demand, 95 percent of gms would of traded him or not caved in to IT's numbers. What if the didn't trade IT, then they offered IT 15 mil a year, he feels slighted and pulls a DMC and signs elsewhere for dirt cheap?
    This is the one thing i give him mad props on.... He did something no other GM would have done in that situation and it was smart. That and the sixers trade are the 2 really great things i cant discredit him for but this is starting to look really bad for the celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Opening up old wounds, MTM. Playing with fire by calling out Ainge.

They're usually dormant in the regular season but swarm in the main forum during the playoffs. But a thread like this could awaken them from hibernation. Beware.
    good. It will make things fun around here lol.

On top of this the east is becoming no joke... KL might stay... The sixers have an option plus the progression of embiid/Simmons... The pacers will get Dipo back next season and the knicks could easily get 2 stars plus zion... Then there is washington who could be a question mark along with the bucks who look like the best team in the league.... The celtics had a chance to stomp on the East or give themselves a gap but not taking a risk might really hurt them going forward and then there is the nets.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-01-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ty... Do you have an opinion on the actual thread now?
    I didnít read your post but if you are saying he should have cashed in some of his assets to get PG or a different star wing I agree and I think most posters here felt that way

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I didnít read your post but if you are saying he should have cashed in some of his assets to get PG or a different star wing I agree and I think most posters here felt that way

PG13/KL were just 2 of the ones that could and maybe should be on the celtics right now. There is a ton of fire all day today with the celtics... comcast/sportsnet and all shows are basically starting off with them because of the kyrie comments and AD father comments.

Teams should able ban these guys from social media. Them and their families but he should have made a deal

Ainge has made the celtics a better team since trading IT. He got Kyrie and drafted Tatum. He also picked up an additional 1st for trading the 1st pick and drafting Tatum 3rd. That pick looks to be a lotto pick this year. I think Ainge has done a great job with this team improving the overall talent. What has hurt them really has been Hayward's freak injury. Ainge probably has not traded rozier because he's insurance if Kyrie leaves. Rozier has proven to be a solid PG in this league when he starts. The Celtics are 3 back in the loss column to the Rapters I believe, and maybe only a game and a half back of Philly? People act like the Celtics have been awful, they started 10-10, and have a record of 22-9 since then. I don't see how Ainge has hurt the Celtics by any means, not to mention they still have an extremely valuable draft pick in the Grizzlies pick (top 8 protected this yr, top 6 protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021).
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

Forgot to mention the great trade of Avery Bradley for Marcus Morris as well. Morris has been great since joining the Cs.

Kyrie, Brown, Tatum, Morris, Horford >>>>> IT, Bradley, Crowder, Horford, Olynyk

Only really dumb move he made that I can't get over is drafting Olynyk over the Greek Freak, but about 14 teams skipped over Giannis and are probably kicking themselves in the rear as well

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast