Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL Draft

knowing that the FA WR class is so bad and if we don't make a huge trade, I think we are going to have to bite the bullet and draft at least 2 WRs in this draft, and 1 in the first 2 rounds.

When is the combine. That always shakes things up.

Just looked that up earlier today actually. Tues Feb 26th it starts, so pretty close. Ends March 4th.

really hoping the QB fever sets in and 3 go in the top 10.

Charles Clay has been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Charles Clay has been released.
    Turning the page.

yea, no surprise there. Now I am just curious if we stick with Croom at #1 TE, go after a lousy FA or spend a draft pick on a TE. I hear some of the TEs in this class are legit.

I think ASJ on the jags could become a free agent soon, I'd be OK with him. But they may keep him.

I am also curious about shady's status with the team.

I hear that TJ Hockenson TE from Iowa is a beast of a blocker, would be all about that. My guess is he goes at the end of rd 1 to the pats.

I believe Croom is now the only TE currently on the roster now.

Hockenson is a complete player. Real possibility that heís the best TE from the draft when we look back some years down the road.

Kiper has the Bills taking DK Metcalf in his most recent mock.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Kiper has the Bills taking DK Metcalf in his most recent mock.
    Thatís a big pass for me.

I would be more than pleased to get a TE as our first piece to the relieving corps. Will help Allen inside as well as the run game. I love a top TE and the rules are great for them right now.

This is a pretty deep draft for WRs, so Iím completely uninterested in any of them at 9. Metkalf carries a lot of concerns for me, too, and is way too risky at that slot. The recent history of 1st round WRs also doesnít inspire much confidence.

I still favor a trade back. WR and OT is deep this year. Let a QB desperate team like Washington jump into the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This is a pretty deep draft for WRs, so Iím completely uninterested in any of them at 9. Metkalf carries a lot of concerns for me, too, and is way too risky at that slot. The recent history of 1st round WRs also doesnít inspire much confidence.

I still favor a trade back. WR and OT is deep this year. Let a QB desperate team like Washington jump into the top 10.

I read that he's expected to run in the low 4.4's. That combined with him being 6'4" and 230 lbs will make him a top-15 lock.

We'll see though. I don't know much about him either other than his injury and whatever else from reading articles. The draft community seems to be pretty high on him.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast