3 [74]
    4 [--]
    4 [--]
    5 [--]
    5 [--]
    6 [--]
    7 [--]
    7 [--]

I will update this post when the draft order is finalized and again on draft night as picks are made. Let's keep all draft discussion here.

Awesome. Thanks dude!

The latest CBS mock has Buffalo trading back with Washington to #15 + for a 3rd & 5th rd pick. I would LOVE that move. Excerpt below.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...-the-top-five/

15. Buffalo Bills (via MOCK TRADE with Washington)
    Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida. The Bills move down and are still able to get a franchise right tackle -- yes, they're a thing now -- in Taylor, a large, nimble, and powerful blocker who'll start immediately. Buffalo gets Washington's third and fifth-round picks in the trade.

I would love that. I've been impressed with mcdermotts late round picks

I could even see them trade back in rd 1, and then move up in rd 2 if there is a WR they like.

Signed: former Jets and Redskins C/G Spencer Long for 3-years. I am not a fan of this at all.

Def feels a little pricey. I am interested to find out the full details.

OL is easily the least Deep position in the league right now.

Iím trying to understand what the team sees in Spencer Long. His play last year was pretty pitiful. He doesnít upgrade anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Iím trying to understand what the team sees in Spencer Long. His play last year was pretty pitiful. He doesnít upgrade anything.
    I've felt that way before and been surprised so I'm reserving judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I've felt that way before and been surprised so I'm reserving judgment.
    Hope youíre right, man. 🤞🏻

Itís early, but my feeling right now is that I prefer Ed Oliver at 9 over any offensive player, should he continue to be mocked in that range. There isnít much difference to me between the 1st and 5th tackles to pass on a potential game-changer like Oliver.

I have zero interest in any WR at 9.

A good pass rush would go a long way but I'd be fine with no defensive players at all tbh with a trade down that brings in more potential offensive talent. The offense is in such dire need.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    A good pass rush would go a long way but I'd be fine with no defensive players at all tbh with a trade down that brings in more potential offensive talent. The offense is in such dire need.
    Trade down or Oliver are my two preferences. Not long ago Oliver was being mocked #1. If heís on the board at 9 the Bills really canít pass him up. Otherwise, I agree with the trade back scenario for the reason I mentioned above. There are a lot of very good tackles in this draft, but I donít see one as being the consensus top tackle. You donít lose much between 1-5.

The top tackle (Jonah Williams) I keep reading may move to Guard too. But if he is a legit top 5 perennial guard then I am totally OK with it. Or move down, maybe for a guy like this - https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...him-look-tiny/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast