Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bills Schedule to be released tonight

We finally have favorable matchups and not as hard of a schedule.

Home games against Baltimore, Cincinnati, Denver, Philadelphia, Washington and Jets, Pats Dolphins.

Away = Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Dallas, Giants, Jets, Pats, Dolphins.

Rumor is We will have a Sunday night game and that for the 2nd year in a row, we were offered a thanksgiving game, even though they turned it down last year. My guess if it was offered again, it would be against the Cowboys. Any chance for a primetime game IMO, would be between the Jets, Browns, Ravens. Just because it would be last years 1st round rookie QB's facing one another.

Don't say I am never optimistic, because I can see 8 wins realistically up front. Sweeping Miami, Split with Jets. Wins against Washington, Tenn, Giants, Cinci, Giants. Theres no reason based on those teams, and how we played last season, we don't win those 8 games.

Jets schedule got released. Three prime time games. 2 Monday night Football games, Pats/ Browns and Thursday against Ravens. So they give Darnold 2 prime time games against Mayfield/Jackson. Watch the Bills get nothing. I knew the NFL would capitalize on having prime time games between the rookie QB's of last year. I just hope the Bills and Allen get some respect. Monday night games in the box is an all day event.
    Last edited by sabres11; 04-17-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Figures, Bills are only team without a prime time game. Thanksgiving isnít considered prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Figures, Bills are only team without a prime time game. Thanksgiving isnít considered prime time.
    Hopefully that changes after Allen's exciting play this coming season.

I consider that prime time especially since that's a day dedicated to the NFL and there are only three games. It's much better than being on Thursday night football.

Iíd kinda consider it prime time, but the nfl doesnít. The Bills, per the nfl, list us as the only team without a prime time game.

Iíd kinda consider it prime time, but the nfl doesnít. The Bills, per the nfl, list us as the only team without a prime time game.
    You're right.

Hereís the deal. You can believe it or not, but what I found out is, the Bills wonít get a prime time game until the Pegulas work out some kind of deal, or at least promise to consider a deal, into putting the Bills in a new stadium. The NFL is punishing the Bills because of their refusal to getting a new updated stadium.

Also, The Pegulas didnít even want the thanksgiving game, but they were talked into it by people in the front office, in order to make the fans happy, because of knowing how pissed we would be watching Darnold, mayfield, Jackson all with multiple prime time games and us with none. This schedule wasnít about our record. It was a big FU from the NFL to the Pegulas.

I am personally stoked for the Thanksgiving game. The one thing I will say that bites, is we play the Sunday before. Would have been nice to have our bye before that game.

4 days between games stinks.

I can see the million Beasely returns headlines now.

The only way for the Bills to get a Primetime game now is for the end of the season game against the Pats to get flexed. If that game has any playoff ramifications at all for either team, they will move it to nighttime. But if the Bills are out of it and the Pats have a first round Bye secured, then of course another team will get flexed.

I can see the million Beasely returns headlines now.

The only way for the Bills to get a Primetime game now is for the end of the season game against the Pats to get flexed. If that game has any playoff ramifications at all for either team, they will move it to nighttime. But if the Bills are out of it and the Pats have a first round Bye secured, then of course another team will get flexed.
    After day 1 of the draft - I don't think we are quite ready to compete for a playoff spot. Certainly can't have that expectation imo but we could be pleasantly surprised. It may actually come down to Brady. If he tails off then we might have a shot at it because the jets and phins are going to suck hard.

After draft day 1 I think we are only better based on the FA's. Williams to oliver feels like a wash at best in his rookie year.

It's not a "playoffs or bust" season for me yet. The 2020 season is though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    After day 1 of the draft - I don't think we are quite ready to compete for a playoff spot. Certainly can't have that expectation imo but we could be pleasantly surprised. It may actually come down to Brady. If he tails off then we might have a shot at it because the jets and phins are going to suck hard.

I think the Jets have a chance to be pretty good