Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1823
    yea that about sums it up, and maybe those accusing others of just posting stats need to read that clearly.

I just can't bring myself to root for this guy, he's a manipulator, politician but I don't blame him for wanting out, based on the two FO guys trying to move him before the season, that to me was what broke KP and his brother forget all the other petty Bull Crap....when your team is trying to move you that hurts.

That said as a Knick fan he is just coming back but also took the longest period of anyone ever to return so he should be more ready than anyone else, but again as a Knick fan I can only hope history stays true and once Dec 15th hits booooooom. More importantly though, next year lol

honestly i think its nuts that a guy coming off nearly a 2 year layoff and playing for a new team is being judged after 10 games so harshly. KP was always a huge positive for us.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    yea that about sums it up, and maybe those accusing others of just posting stats need to read that clearly.

I just can't bring myself to root for this guy, he's a manipulator, politician but I don't blame him for wanting out, based on the two FO guys trying to move him before the season, that to me was what broke KP and his brother forget all the other petty Bull Crap....when your team is trying to move you that hurts.

That said as a Knick fan he is just coming back but also took the longest period of anyone ever to return so he should be more ready than anyone else, but again as a Knick fan I can only hope history stays true and once Dec 15th hits booooooom. More importantly though, next year lol
    Your hilarious you say give dsjr a chance but then your saying smood is right about KP a guy who hasn't played for two years btw what's Dsjr excuse for coming out of shape?

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Your hilarious you say give dsjr a chance but then your saying smood is right about KP a guy who hasn't played for two years btw what's Dsjr excuse for coming out of shape?

no actually how do you not give DSJ a chance to succeed based on the trade, and his ability? How do you not give him a chance to up his value, based on the trade?

DSJ is a mess, but this team isn't going anywhere, and never was this season, you know that, I know that the entire media and BB world know that, so why not try and give him a chance and still be in the lottery?

That is not funny that is smart BB, if he fails so what, you can't just dismiss him at this point.

Smood didn't say much, you guys when we post things you actually think we say them lol........KP three seasons has not be close to all star level after Dec 15th all before the injury.

But we aren't the ones after each game throwing KP's stats out there, hence why the post was made and my comment.

You want KP to do well? Seems like it so you can be your typical self and be happy LOL at the Knick, not sure why you watch them? I hope KP doesn't do well and this article posted only holds out some hope for us to maybe next year get something in the form of a pick instead of getting nothing.

But if you want and you and other will harp on each good game KP has enjoy yourself, that's like self torture lol.

Like posting these stats of KP or Brogs is going to change anything that happened, it's over, if you can't move on then WTF?

It's not fun right now, that is for sure but did you expect to be in the playoffs this year lol?

Enjoy the lottery because that is where we were projected and for sure still heading there.

WE get Wiseman or Cole i'll feel a bit better about the trade because with KP we wouldn't have a prayer at those two so we have that.

Let's be clear about this. IF Patrick Ewing was drafted by the Knicks with this Front Office, he'd be traded for 2 First Rounders and couple of role players right now.

Patrick Ewing was considered "injury prone" during his first 2 seasons with the Knicks. He played 50 games (rookie season) and 63 games (sophomore season).

Porzingis played 72 games (rookie season) and 66 games (sophomore season). Knick fans were already calling him a limp horse that needed to be shot and sold for glue.

Unlike Patrick Ewing, Porzingis was BOOED on Draft Night. Yet, until proven otherwise, he is BY FAR the most successful Knick first rounder draft pick since Patrick Ewing. That's THIRTY YEARS of drafting poorly people!!!!

Let's take a look at Joel Embiid vs Porzingis.

Joel Embiid played ZERO games rookie season...sophomore season ZERO games...Junior season 31 games. Embiid is considered one of the BEST big men in sports. Porzingis is a failure in the eyes of Knick fans.

Is Porzingis, Patrick Ewing or Joel Embiid? No. Knick fans wanted him to play like he was Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing....

Wait...let me amend that, the PATHETIC ownership and Front Office didn't want to pay Porzingis because he wasn't Durant, Kyrie, Lebron, etc.

And now, one wonders...the Knicks' treatment of their good players might lead to Frank Ntilikina to say, "Good bye." Or Knox, or even RJ Barrett. WHY would ANYONE stay with the Knicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Let's be clear about this. IF Patrick Ewing was drafted by the Knicks with this Front Office, he'd be traded for 2 First Rounders and couple of role players right now.

Patrick Ewing was considered "injury prone" during his first 2 seasons with the Knicks. He played 50 games (rookie season) and 63 games (sophomore season).

Porzingis played 72 games (rookie season) and 66 games (sophomore season). Knick fans were already calling him a limp horse that needed to be shot and sold for glue.

Unlike Patrick Ewing, Porzingis was BOOED on Draft Night. Yet, until proven otherwise, he is BY FAR the most successful Knick first rounder draft pick since Patrick Ewing. That's THIRTY YEARS of drafting poorly people!!!!

Joel Embiid played ZERO games rookie season...sophomore season ZERO games...Junior season 31 games. Embiid is considered one of the BEST big men in sports. Porzingis is a failure in the eyes of Knick fans.

Is Porzingis, Patrick Ewing or Joel Embiid? No. Knick fans wanted him to play like he was Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing....

Wait...let me amend that, the PATHETIC ownership and Front Office didn't want to pay Porzingis because he wasn't Durant, Kyrie, Lebron, etc.

And now, one wonders...the Knicks' treatment of their good players might lead to Frank Ntilikina to say, "Good bye." Or Knox, or even RJ Barrett. WHY would ANYONE stay with the Knicks?
    stop making sense, it hurts some people in here.
    `

It doesnt take much to see KP still isnt healthy, said it during the Knicks game, the guy cant move, he doesnt move off the ball, doesnt block out, doesnt want any contact.

Yet he still gets buckets.

But hes not healthy yet, it may happen, it may not, none of that changes how terrible the trade was.

Knicks 2 - KP 0

Frank 2-0 Luka 0-2

Frank 2-0 Luka 0-2

Franks defense isnt just good, hes straight up best in the nba.

Those arms are everywhere, hes like a freaking superhero.

Fans need to stop judging him like other players, hes not a traditional player, but no one else in the world can do what he can. And that makes him special.

Best defensive player in the nba.

Frank is not good on defense he is very good, but the problem is he has more moments than consistency.

I know in here that is a no, no, don't say anything negative about him because he's perfect?

But and this goes for Mitch also you cannot be an elite defender if you have 5 fouls in 18 minutes? That not only gives up points but puts the other team on the stripe because between him and Mitch that is 10 fouls and now guys are marching to the foul line and we get out Free throwed 31-12 . You know we are always over the limit.

Also he could be a good rebounder but he has lapses and that board he just let Brunson walk right in and just easily put it back in negates the good defense possession the team just had, this has been his entire career, those rebounding lapses.

Frank can play defense any fool can see that but his lack of offense kills any flow, please watch how other teams cover us and leave him open, and don't blame Fiz for taking the ball out of his hands, it's a hot potato when he touches it.

Frank last night got beat back door, got beat by a step back twice got beat to the boards three times twice cost baskets, maybe I'm missing something but that is part of defense.

Again he's long, and his defense is effortless, he don't even break a sweat, it's natural for him but calling him the best in the NBA is why NY fans get the rep we do. Elite defenders when the game is on the line don't give up easy boards that is part of defense......he's 21 he still is learning.

He gets ticky tac stupid fouls, and while most of you get on Mitch and say he has no IQ when he commits the same type of fouls, well why don't it apply here, I know, the ref's are picking on him, the coach don't use him right, the FO don't surround him properly.........hellooooo.

You can't be the best at anything if you can't stay on the court, he fouls a lot, he will learn.

I can only imagine if DSJ gave up that rebound, OMG!

Great to have favorites, but it would go a long way if some would simply say he is one talented defensive player with potential to be elite, he's 21 and still learning.

I still think he can be a M. Smart type player in this league, and don't fool yourself and think that is negative, he is a huge reason Celtics are playing so well.

FYI- DSJ played pretty well on defense last night he covered Doncic pretty well, he helped and he grabbed boards and didn't put guys on the foul line or Dallas over the limit......I know this don't sit well but he actually played good defense last night, not great but as a Knick fan you can't be unhappy...........oh wait!

Just to point out the game thread saying Frank won the game, he played 18 min had 5 fouls, he contributed to the win, we didn't win only because Frank played 18 min.........I'm baffled by these posts.........18 min 5 fouls

Just in case you missed it in the post, Frank is a really talented defensive player, but if you think he alone won the game last night, well not even close.

Dsjr is so great he should have been in there final mins when Knicks needed to win game but stupid Fiz put in Frank I don't get it man Dsjr could take on Luka but for some reason it was Frank vs Luka instead I guess Knicks didn't want to trade 3s for 2 probably but man is Dsjr so great he should start definitely Knicks need high pick and mudiay is gone.

Dsjr is so great he should have been in there final mins when Knicks needed to win game but stupid Fiz put in Frank I don't get it man Dsjr could take on Luka but for some reason it was Frank vs Luka instead I guess Knicks didn't want to trade 3s for 2 probably but man is Dsjr so great he should start definitely Knicks need high pick and mudiay is gone.

your hate for DSJ is ridiculous...........you watch Dallas games? You see KP benched at end of games for defense?
    I saw a Nets game Kyrie was pulled for Dinwiddie for defense.....

I've seen Curry pulled for Livingston?

That is actually called good coaching???

Let me be the bearer of news you won't like Randle played 11:17 seconds of the 4th quarter lol, and you hate him Frank played 7:16 and DSJ player 4:44.

Dotson actually played 9:53 of the 4th quarter, Morris 8:36, and RJ 7:07

I guess Fiz did something right huh?

Oh BTW,

DSJ entered the game for Frank at the 2:58 mark

Frank entered the game for DSJ at the .46 second mark
    ...........do you watch the games or just imagine things that happen?

In case you don't believe me:

https://www.basketball-reference.com...140NYK.html#q4

I like dsjr as much as you like frank the only difference is I like frank because he was Knicks draft pick and you Dsjr so you can justify KP trade lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Comparing KP to Patrick Ewing is blasphemous...lol

You should be filtered from now on here...lol

Read this article: This is why KP would have never worked here. Knicks need a Doncic or Trae Young level player ... Or better yet how about DLo? Until the Knicks get a guard who can dribble penetrate, score at least 20ppg and pass to where he is setting up his teammates to score, they won't win the games it takes to be a legit playoff team.

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-truth-a...071301583.html
    Playing second fiddle to Luka Doncic, Porzingis is good enough to help a turnaround, but not great enough to spearhead one.