Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sunday, February 10th
    Maple Leafs(34-17-3) vs Rangers(23-23-8)
    7:00 pm et
    Rogers Hometown Hockey
    Sportsnet/Sportsnet 360

Georgiev stole that game for the Rangers.

Tuesday, February 12th
    Maple Leafs(34-18-3) vs Avalanche(22-22-11)
    9:00 pm et
    TSN4

I haven't been on here for over a year or so but boy oh boy did things ever quiet down around here..
    [CENTER]Leafs/Jays/Raptors/49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Cajun View Post
    I haven't been on here for over a year or so but boy oh boy did things ever quiet down around here..
    It ain't pretty. I went to other sites and took bans to advertise this site. PM'd old posters but nothing works. Half the time I update the game thread for myself and maybe one other person any given night. It's like watching a slow death.

Thursday, February 14th
    Maple Leafs(35-18-3) vs Golden Knights(31-23-4)
    10:00 pm et
    Sportsnet Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    It ain't pretty. I went to other sites and took bans to advertise this site. PM'd old posters but nothing works. Half the time I update the game thread for myself and maybe one other person any given night. It's like watching a slow death.
    Yeah I've noticed.. It's too bad this was a great place to see lots of people chatting daily
    [CENTER]Leafs/Jays/Raptors/49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Cajun View Post
    Yeah I've noticed.. It's too bad this was a great place to see lots of people chatting daily
    All the pop up ads definitely don't help now, lost a bunch of really active posters in recent years

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    All the pop up ads definitely don't help now, lost a bunch of really active posters in recent years
    This is the thing for me at this point. The advertising is absolutely brutal atm. Even my ipad gets popups.

However - kinger I still check for your updates multiple times per day. I'm always hoping for some good leafs news or updates. Maybe updating the prospects thread might generate some interest - there aren't many places to talk leafs specs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    This is the thing for me at this point. The advertising is absolutely brutal atm. Even my ipad gets popups.

However - kinger I still check for your updates multiple times per day. I'm always hoping for some good leafs news or updates. Maybe updating the prospects thread might generate some interest - there aren't many places to talk leafs specs.
    I've been busy but I'll get something going soon.

I've been busy but I'll get something going soon.
    This is a part of it too.

was working night shift continental saturday night-wednesday mornings and then I was helping my gf with her business at farmers markets fridays and saturdays. Basically could just check in on thursdays for about 8 months lol

we should all do a fantasy hockey or something one year on espn on yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    This is a part of it too.

was working night shift continental saturday night-wednesday mornings and then I was helping my gf with her business at farmers markets fridays and saturdays. Basically could just check in on thursdays for about 8 months lol

we should all do a fantasy hockey or something one year on espn on yahoo.
    I'm being trained to take over a job once a senior worker leaves. It's basically twice as much on my plate without the raise yet. I'd be down for fantasy hockey again. Those drafts are fun as hell

2 goals, 1 assist and 81% possession last night for Matthews I read. That's just domination there.

2 goals, 1 assist and 81% possession last night for Matthews I read. That's just domination there.
    ****ing crazy.

I'm 100% down for fantasy.
    I have never dipped my toes into fantasy sports yet but I've always wanted to. My real-life friends aren't into sports the way I am though. I mean they try to be, but....
    It's just hard to have a convo with someone who is acting like they know what their talking about but actually has no idea at all. Feels like I'm doing charity work going with their nonsense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast