Game 53: Spurs @ Kings

Monday February 4th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA & NBATV

Game 54: Rockets @ Kings

Wednesday February 6th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA

Game 55: Heat @ Kings

Friday February 8th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA

Game 56: Suns @ Kings

Sunday February 10th @ 3:00PM on CSNCA

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Kings officially hit their Las Vegas over. 25.5 was official number, today was W #26.

Damn, I was going to bet on it before the season but I canceled a Vegas trip.

KHTK’s own Matt George if you guys haven’t seen it:
    https://youtu.be/4UNImanx-aE

Bagley is showing some noticeable progress as the season moves forward. I'm encouraged from what I'm seeing. If he can develop a 3 point shot and get a bit stronger, he could be a great offensive player in a few years. Problem is, he'll never be a great defender and we know WCS provides no defensive presence in the paint. We need to pair Bagley with a defensive minded center who can defend the rim.

Giles sometimes shows some toughness on D, but he's not a good rim protector either.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I'm actually optimistic that Bagley can be a good defensive presence. He has progressed since summer league in that area.

I don't mean he's gonna necessarily be a bad defensive player. What I'm saying is, he'll never be a rim protecting defensive anchor in the paint. He can block some shots here and there, but I don't think he'll ever be the type of defensive player who changes our defense.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Yeah. He’ll never be a Gobert like defensive rim protector.

Bagley & Giles will bulk up. Those two scrapping and jumping do create problems for opposing players down low though

2-0 Through 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    2-0 Through 2.
    I think we can at least go 4-2 on the homestand. 5-1 would be awesome.

Willie was unbelievable tonight against Embiid. Didn’t see that comin...

And, Bjelica starts, but Bagley finishes!

Buddy Muscle Hustle Buckets!!!

I have no complaints about Willie offensively. He takes the right shots and he fits in nicely in this offense. My issue is all about his defense or lack there of.

It's tough to trade him because he is a big part of this team and has been a big part of this team chemistry we have going, but realistically if we want this team to get to the next level, we will need a center who brings more to the table defensively than what Willie has given us.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Yeah. He’ll never be a Gobert like defensive rim protector.

Bagley & Giles will bulk up. Those two scrapping and jumping do create problems for opposing players down low though
    We'll see if it will be enough though. I think they need a guy who specializes on the defensive end.
    Marmolololololol

YO-GI!!!!

And that Bagley dunk though.

3-0 through 3.

Wednesday vs Houston is a tough test.

Though even if they lose that 5-1 is very possible because Kings should beat Miami/Phoenix.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast