Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Games like last night comeback win are a gift and curse.

We have to endure the hole our team puts itself in, but the torture of scrounging back from 18 points is entertaining. I think last night was our 11th comeback victory if I heard that right from Gerry Gerould.

Kings basketball...... TORTURE!

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Miami outplayed us almost the whole game but we managed a win. I think Harrison Barnes makes a difference and Burks looked solid. This is the most fun watching the Kings play in a long time. Every game feels like a playoff game.

I think the last 2 spots are going to come down to the Jazz, Spurs, Lakers, and Kings. The Jazz and Spurs didnt improve themselves so I see us gaining some ground on them, just a question if it will be enough ground. If Lebron stays healthy I can't see them missing the playoffs. The Clippers and Mavs sold so I consider them as good as done. The Twolves and Pelicans could make a move but they didnt help themselves either so I consider them longshots.
    Between Utah and San Antonio who is more likely to fall out?

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

I think spurs.

I agree, the Spurs. I don’t really see either really falling off unless there’s a major injury though.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Between Utah and San Antonio who is more likely to fall out?
    Its hard to say, it may come down to who stays healthy and how the schedules match up.

Speaking of schedules we have a 3 game road trip against the top 3 teams in the west. I say we need to win 1 of the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Its hard to say, it may come down to who stays healthy and how the schedules match up.

Speaking of schedules we have a 3 game road trip against the top 3 teams in the west. I say we need to win 1 of the 3.
    Yeah, our upcoming schedule is pretty brutal. I hope we can get a win in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123