Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AD Trade Talk

I’m not buying the whole AD doesn’t wanna play in Boston.....his agent is lebrons agent. A lot of these “rumors” seem angled to help LA

I have not posted in here in a long while
    El Presidente

Sorry....no posted in here in a long while..so here are my thoughts.

Kyrie will resign this summer as long as we have a decent playoff run. Do we have to win the east...Id say no...but if we have a second round exit he is probably gonna leave. If we lose to Toronto or Milwaukee in 6 or 7 in the ECF I think he will stay.

After we resign him I would think Brow would "expand" his list of teams to include Boston. If Brow is not dealt to LA this year...I think he never goes there.

Think about it...we trade for Brow this summer and then do well. Maybe not title well but finals well, is AD gonna leave after that?

Also if AD leaves in summer of 2020 is he gonna want to go to LA and play with a Lebron approaching 36 years old with heavy mileage.

Get it done this summer Danny! Do the deal and convince him to stay after.

I would give up Tatum but not Tatum and Jaylen. I think Tatum and 1 mid pick plus other pieces to make numbers work is enough.
    El Presidente

Right now it is not his preferred team...but I bet he change his mind if NO says were gonna trade you to Indiana or something like that.
    El Presidente

One more thought.

He wont go to LA this year..but dont count out a mystery team for AD to be dealt to.
    El Presidente

I think LA off is trash, pelicans already have randle so adding those guys will make them the 2018 Lakers....and those picks if they get AD? Trash

Pretty sure anything we offer even without Tatum is better than the Lakers offer

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I think LA off is trash, pelicans already have randle so adding those guys will make them the 2018 Lakers....and those picks if they get AD? Trash
    U gat a point.

At least Rozier Brown and Tatum went to the ECF without KI and GH. Wud Zo-Ingram-Kuz-Zubac make the ECF

Rozier-JB -JT-Randle-Okafor

Vs

Zo-Ingram-Kuz-Randle-Okafor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234